Running

daDJ

I did it in 49'20". I ran better compared to last year's where I clocked 54'30" for the same distance though the course was different. Last year's Adidas was held in Fort Bonifacio which had a challenging part - flyover from Ft Boni Global to Gil Puyat Mkti and vice versa. It was flat in MOA all throughout the race.

They used to have a website, however, I can't find the one specifically made for the 2006 race.

I'll try to look around for the results. My triathlon e-group posts results of races and other similar events.

I was expecting Fred Uytengsu to run. He joined the New Balance Run All You Can party last February in Fort Bonifacio together with his fellow Alaska Triathlon Team members. But I saw 3 Alaska team triathletes kasama na yung dalawang yummy gurls. Hehehe

Edited by daDJ
Pareng Koopahl, your 58'17" wasn't bad either. In fact I think it's a mighty feat for a 40+ y.o runner who doesn't do it regularly. And considering that your sex life is more active hehehe. I'm guessing you gobbled lots of balut before the race eh?

ahahaha...rest assured i refrained from other extrenuous activities two days before the race including self-gratification...:P next 10k, i hope to slash my time by at least four minutes and refrain from sex four days before the race...

Edited by koopahl
Uy! mukhang ok to ah. di pa ko nakakasali sa race talaga, pero i run 1 hour sa treadmill. kaya ko kaya to? 5-10 km? iba kasi sa treadmill, at your pace. dito, di pwede pabagal-bagal di ba? makasubok kaya? hehehe!

my motto is run to finish...that's it...whether it takes you the entire cut-off time to finish a race, its fine as long as you did finish it...

you run because you want to, not because you have to...and forget eduardo buenavista who was born with horse's legs...:P

• 3 weeks later...

POSTSCRIPT: WRR 101.9 Run for Life last Saturday...run 56:40 on the 10k...what a route! whew...from Quirino Grandstand to Cuneta Astrodome and back...

next: 1st MMI Run 4 Fun on November 26, 2006 @ Plaza Rajah Sulayman, Malate, Manila...5k and 10k runs...

Edited by koopahl
  • 2 weeks later...