Golf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been wanting to try this game for so long since I was a child.

Can someone share the total damages in wanting to try this sport?

depending on what kind of golf set you will get, you probably will be spending between 15k to as high as 70k. maybe try buying a 2nd hand set 1st. a pro to teach you will run between 500 to 2,000 per session aside from the range fee and golf balls. green fee + caddy, if you decide to go to the fairway, will be around 3k, plus of course 1/2 of your day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I started handicapper until i lower it to a single digit. its been years since i last played

for a beginner try the driving range first.. ask around for a trainer.. if you're on a budget look for a friend that plays paturo ka kahit konti.. and use his clubs on the range. (libre na) makaka decide ka later if you liked it.without spending for the equipment.

you can find also 2nd hand clubs for sale on the driving range. (usually)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last akong naglaro nung era na nag champion si Tiger, nanalo ulit siya, gusto ko uli maglaro, will need new grips, will need to go back to the range, sino po puwedeng golfing buddy at magmotivate, I will such a hard time relearning everything, patience lang po, gagaling din ulit ako. I just turned 50, di na kayang makipag compete sa mga young people. Thank you.

• 7 months later...

Just what I posted sa Clubhouse. Mga fellow golfers... I saw this poster in Villamor about an app which connects golfers. Tried it and have been using it for almost 6 mos. Sadly maraming games sa ibang SEA countries vs. Ph. Anyone can create games sa app (driving range practices or sa actual fairway). I suggest to you to use it. I sometimes create games there. Join kayo doon. See you!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...