Admu Vs. Dlsu

cyrus08

pansin ko lang Webb is under utilized by Franz. he was the main weapon of the DLSZ last year when they won against Ateneo.

Being a star player in the juniors doesn't necessarily translate into starting duties when you reach the senior ranks, especially in his position, where the older players have more bulk. Plus his position is already occupied by Maierhoffer so it's no surprise that Webb isn't get too much playing time. Though it's safe to expect his minutes to go up by next year.

On the topic, I think Ateneo is the better team for this year, especially after posting a 13-1 clip in the elims, and a rare 2-0 sweep of their season series against DLSU. But then again, the gloves are off when it comes to Ateneo-La Salle games...so expect fireworks on Sunday! Fabilioh!

pansin ko lang Webb is under utilized by Franz. he was the main weapon of the DLSZ last year when they won against Ateneo.

Being a star player in the juniors doesn't necessarily translate into starting duties when you reach the senior ranks, especially in his position, where the older players have more bulk. Plus his position is already occupied by Maierhoffer so it's no surprise that Webb isn't get too much playing time. Though it's safe to expect his minutes to go up by next year.

On the topic, I think Ateneo is the better team for this year, especially after posting a 13-1 clip in the elims, and a rare 2-0 sweep of their season series against DLSU. But then again, the gloves are off when it comes to Ateneo-La Salle games...so expect fireworks on Sunday! Fabilioh!

looks like wonders are working for DLSU.. they had a nice game against FEU last Sunday. .

the catch is, ADMU is on a very hot streak. if they would just maintain that momentum, it might work wonders for them..its hard to say but i think its gonna be ADMU..pero who knows, Franz might pull something out. and might do wonders again for DLSU...who knows..

Theoretically, Ateneo has the edge but it will depend on whether or not they can keep their composure specially during crucial points in the games. It will depend on how they can cope with the pressure of a championship game. For sure the talent is there.

ONE BIG FIGHT!!!! FOR THE BLUE AND WHITE!!!! BLUE EAGLE THE KING!!!!!!!!

correct, ue was better last year and they were 2-0 in the elims against dlsu. but come finals time, its the poise and experience will prevail...

go green and white!!!

as the saying goes, it's not how you start the tournament...it's how you end it that matter the most!! true enough, championship poise and experience will be the deciding factor.

UE was even better last year

They swept the elims. Not to mention that in '06, Ateneo also came into the Finals with the same 13-1 record right? And we know how that went... So this year, it's not a done deal for the Blue Eagles. They still have their work cut out for them. They still have to come out and play hard. Their biggest challenge would be to ignore all the hype and thinking that they can will just by merely showing up. The Green Archers are at their most dangerous when they play as underdogs.

Good luck to both teams. Whoever wins, I'd be happy since I have affinity to both schools. For sure, this series is bound to be

ONE BIG FIGHT!!!!

another battle for the arch rivals :) I can say Ateneo is the dominant team this season *records shows but of course DLSU as the defending champ is also a good team. Anything is possible, if we would go back UAAP Season (last season of Cortez) DLSU was the dominant one in the season and playoffs with 1 loss as well but in the finals they were beaten by ADMU Blue Eagles (Enrico, Wesley, Larry, LA) Well I'm sure this is another good fight.

here is an interesting sidenote, considering streaks & probabilities

A-A-A-A-A-A-A|A|A-A -> what is the probability of this ever happening this season (ateneo ending up the champions)

A-A-A-A-A-A-A|A|A-L-A -> what is the probability of this ever happening this season (ateneo ending up the champions)

A-A-A-A-A-A-A|A|L-A-L -> what is the probability of this ever happening this season (LA SALLE ending up the champions)

A-A-A-A-A-A-A|A|A-L-L -> what is the probability of this ever happening this season (LA SALLE ending up the champions)

another battle for the arch rivals :) I can say Ateneo is the dominant team this season *records shows but of course DLSU as the defending champ is also a good team. Anything is possible, if we would go back UAAP Season (last season of Cortez) DLSU was the dominant one in the season and playoffs with 1 loss as well but in the finals they were beaten by ADMU Blue Eagles (Enrico, Wesley, Larry, LA) Well I'm sure this is another good fight.

cortez? . . . was that the person named coolcat or coolcash . . . . .

hmmmmm

maerhfer vs rabeh and tiu vs casio and baclao vs mangahas.

these are the key match up. it boils down to breaks of the games and freethrows. even if ateneo is better than lasalle on papers and in bench depth, i think lasalle can win this. this is going to be one hell of a series. on the coach side, i think franz is better than black.

i will put my money on lasalle plus the points.