Haunted Motels

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

makati view apartelle,papuntang SLEX.. experience ng friend ko,though medjo matagal na: after ng party nag uwian na mga guest and tatlo nalang silang naiwan,since late na rin naman they decided na dun na sila matulog,kasarapan ng tulog nung isang girl friend ko ng maalimpungatan siya dahil parang lumubog daw ung tabi ng kama niya and lalo siyang natakot nung may nag bulong sa tenga nya ng"kumain kana?" di na daw siya nakatulog at binantayan nlang daw nya ung 2 pa naming kaibigan. i dont really believe in this kind of things but siya rin hindi naniniwala until nangyari sa kanya,forgot to tell you guys na yung room pla na pinahiram sa kanya is parang isolated room(meaning di talaga pinarerentahan) its just so happen na bigalaan and wala na talagang available na rooms at nakiusap lang siya sakin since alam niya na friend ko isa sa mga owner. pero hanggang ngayon di pa rin ako naniniwala na may mga ganyang elemnto.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Old Eurotel in Cubao. Yun nasa tabi ng Puregold. Didn't experienced it myself but when I met up with a PSP and I texted her my room, she asked that we transfer to another room. When she arrived at the motel, di sya umakyat agad. She called fro m the lobby and made the same request to me again. I didn't bothered asking her for a reason. So I met her in our new room and we did the deed. Afterwards, when we checked out, she mentioned that she and her other PSP friends stayed in the exact room for and they experienced all sorts of scary things. Buti nun huli nya na kinwento at di nasira ang mood ko. LOL!

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Want to share my exp

Sogo bagong barrio oceanaruim jacuzzi

May nakasulat nung nag moist na sa salamin na i love you.. Pero nung una kung check nun wala pa gusto ko ng sana mag sulat nun.. Pagkatapos namin sa jacuzzi naka bukas ung faucet sa lavatory which is sarado naman nung nasa. Jacuzzi kami..

Anyone with exp sa room n yun?

Sogo in alabang is a proven thing. I do not believe in this kind of stuff but i see them coz luckily my family from mom's side is known for having sight among native americans. Im used to seeing things and just think of it as imagination. Though may gulat factor parin esecially when they just pop out from walls or doors. One time in sogo alabang with my ex, saw an oldish figure, not sure if it was a man or a woman at the end of a hall, second while we're doing the deed, i saw a dark shadow past by our bedside the creepy part is that the lights were off but the shadow was darker than dark, one thing i know about these stuff is those kind of figures should be avoided as it's known to bring bad things, like pwede kayo magaway ng kasama mo, manakawan ka or much worst. So as soon as we finished the deed we left the place.

Sogo in alabang is a proven thing. I do not believe in this kind of stuff but i see them coz luckily my family from mom's side is known for having sight among native americans. Im used to seeing things and just think of it as imagination. Though may gulat factor parin esecially when they just pop out from walls or doors. One time in sogo alabang with my ex, saw an oldish figure, not sure if it was a man or a woman at the end of a hall, second while we're doing the deed, i saw a dark shadow past by our bedside the creepy part is that the lights were off but the shadow was darker than dark, one thing i know about these stuff is those kind of figures should be avoided as it's known to bring bad things, like pwede kayo magaway ng kasama mo, manakawan ka or much worst. So as soon as we finished the deed we left the place.

Ito ba yung malapit sa Star Mall Alabang... dating lugar ng cementeryo

• 2 weeks later...

Kainis! Nanayo balahibo ko!

Все они имеют обеспеченный эксперимент работы в рамках собственной квалификации, который удачно используется для заслуги целей маркетинговой кампании в определенной теме. Почему конкретно таковой подъезд считается многообещающим? В екатеринбурге продвижение сайтов 3. Конкуренция за пространство в ТОПе и интерес возможных покупателей колоссальна. В таковых критериях привилегия приобретает проект, который очень даетответ нуждам юзеров и потребностям непрерывно усложняющихся алгоритмов поисковых систем.

Все это немыслимо без постоянного розыска и тестирования новейших приборов, глубочайшей аналитики на выборке ресурсов определенной темы, чуткого осмысливания потребностей вероятного покупателя всеми спецами, какие участвуют в разработке и реализации персональной рекламной стратегии. Если у вас нет способности составить полноценную отраслевую команду, вы сможете обратиться к спецам ingate digital agency или применять эксперимент наших профессионалов, которым они разделяются в книжках серии " seo в подробностях: продвижение по тематикам ". 3 продвижение мобильного приложения кейс . Далее мы побеседуем о работе с интернет-ресурсами больших брендов и остановимся подробнее на продвижении страниц банков. 1.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...