T-shirt!!! But sa akin paper caps lang ... hehehehe

Seriously though, I found it kinda sweet, which may actually be good (don't need to buy more and thus not spend too much.

Did you guys happen to drop by the are of Goin' Donuts today? I do feel for them for this time (and thorughout this weekend) unless they come up with a good promo pretty quick. Too bad I only remembered that I had planned to take pictures of both shops today after I was done with Krispy.

A friend of mine bought for me 1 box of assorted donuts and 1 box of orig glazed. Me libreng t-shirt pa!

I find Krispy Kreme donuts too sweet. I noticed the long lines, are they giving out glazed donuts to the customers who are waiting? In HK, you get a freebie while waiting in line.

KK's too hyped. Sa umpisa lang ito. Parang Go Nuts. Ako, I still prefer Dunkin' Donuts. Masarap at mura pa. Hindi gaano matamis. I like Dunkin's Nutty Chocolate, Choco Marble and Strawberry Filled.

Same comment from my wife, TOO SWEET

for me and my kids BRING IT ON !!

Mahaba pa ba pila sa D Fort?

I find Krispy Kreme donuts too sweet. I noticed the long lines, are they giving out glazed donuts to the customers who are waiting? In HK, you get a freebie while waiting in line.

KK's too hyped. Sa umpisa lang ito. Parang Go Nuts. Ako, I still prefer Dunkin' Donuts. Masarap at mura pa. Hindi gaano matamis. I like Dunkin's Nutty Chocolate, Choco Marble and Strawberry Filled.