5336 replies to this topic

#1 ngneer_hk

ngneer_hk

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6001 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 10:29 AM

Just want to know if any MTC guys here are into guns°K not gun running. hehehehe

I was formerly a gold member of Hongkong Target Shooting Club way back in the late nineties but abruptly stopped after it ceased operation°K

...'have not touched a gun, except °•mine°¶, since then. :D

#2 inurdreams

inurdreams

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 12:37 PM

hmmm.. I'm just interested in guns.. don't belong to any gun clubs yet..
looking for a compact 9mm gun myself nowadays.. realized its getting cheaper because of the hassles of PTCs... Haven't fired a gun in a long while...

#3 MorNing

MorNing

MTC Hunk

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Interests:Basketball

Posted 05 May 2003 - 01:19 PM

It depends kung cno puputukan ko... Ops... mali ata pagkaka intindi ko sa thread na to :D

#4 Cyber_pinoy

Cyber_pinoy

Fragrant Widower/Smoker!!!

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Interests:Anything that creates a reaction in my body!

Posted 05 May 2003 - 01:33 PM

Hello peeps. I used to be a member of PB Dionisio Gun Club but never again renewed my membership due to P. Lacson's order re: PTCs.

I still have my 9mm ASTRA, Spain, 7 + 1 magazine, compact. I have my spring guide filled with mercury for less recoil action. I have both swinging holster and side holster. I have a collection of 9 mm bullets: hollow point, armor-piercing, mulit-shock, pellets, armscor, and mushroom upon impact.

I still do fire my gun, at my backyard but lately hindi na kasi baka mag-complain ang neighbors. Baka makasuhan ako ng indiscriminate firing...

I do hope, merong gun enthusiasts dito sa MTC para we can protect MTC's interests.

#5 ngneer_hk

ngneer_hk

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 6001 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 02:06 PM

cyberP, pards....if ever i intend to join a local gun club, what are the necessary requirements?

i heard kasi musyado hassle ang mag join? is it also true that you should own a gun in order for you to practice target shooting?

Dito kasi dati you only have to undergo a briefing or basic training on how to handle a gun, be it a compact or long gun, plus aware ska a mga safety precaution, pwede ka na. Of course you also need to be psychologically / mentally balanced...
...and more importantly whilst in the practice range you should be alert always lalo na yung mga katabi mo na trigger happy na medyo may kulang turnilyo...mahirap na hehehe

i used to fire magnum 357. also tried my hand on shotguns.

#6 Guest_templar_*

Guest_templar_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2003 - 03:35 PM

Uy, may bagong grupo na naman ako .... :D

I'm currently a member of Team Armscor Hunting and Shooting Club, Inc. (TAHSCI) ..... although haven't been active lately .... last competitive shooting was in November 2002 pa, IPSC level 2 lang ..... before that puro IDPA lang ang shoots ko kasi I don't want to modify my guns for IPSC.

Got a 40 cal H&K compact (for home defense), 9mm Walther P99 (for car carry) and a Colt 45 M1991A1 (for competition) :P .... la lang hilig lang talaga sa baril ..... am planning to get a sig sauer 229 chambered for the 357sig if it ever reaches the Phils. .......

Puro Permit to Transport (PTT) lang meron ako ngayon which I renew every 3 months, kasi it comes out cheaper than getting a PTC w/ less hassle pa ...... tapos w/ PTT you can still carry your gun sa trunk ng kotse and at designated routes lang w/ no deviation by more than 1 km. ..... oks na sa kin yun .... wala naman akong kaaway na alam ko sa ngayon eh! :P

Hirap lang kasing bisyo golf and shooting e parehong magastos :P ..... kaya I alternate them monthly. :D

Pssst.... mga pre, putok tayo minsan sa Armscor .... pag weekday pumuputok dun kadalasan mga military/police w/ their "significant others" ..... he he he .... pa-macho ba! :D

#7 ngneer_hk

ngneer_hk

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 6001 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 03:48 PM

Puro Permit to Transport (PTT) lang meron ako ngayon which I renew every 3 months, kasi it comes out cheaper than getting a PTC w/ less hassle pa ...... tapos w/ PTT you can still carry your gun sa trunk ng kotse and at designated routes lang w/ no deviation by more than 1 km. ..... oks na sa kin yun .... wala naman akong kaaway na alam ko sa ngayon eh! :P

Hirap lang kasing bisyo golf and shooting e parehong magastos ..... kaya I alternate them monthly.

Pssst.... mga pre, putok tayo minsan sa Armscor .... pag weekday pumuputok dun kadalasan mga military/police w/ their "significant others" ..... he he he .... pa-macho ba! :D

hey pareng Temp...

ikaw pala dapat kong tanungin...magkano naman damage pagka quarterly renewal? madali ba kumuha ng PTT? yung designated routes w/ no more than 1km deviation... within MetroManila lang ba to?

hirap lang mag dala ng baril sa kotse, sa sobrang kukulit ng mga drivers at Lispu baka ma iputok mo.. :(

Grabeh bisyo natin ah.... sabagay pagka nde maganda laro sa golf, ibuhos galit sa putok ....hehehe

#8 Dahrel

Dahrel

Preserve yourself , brain , brawn and blood

• (05) Regular
  • 689 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 03:49 PM

bsta pumuputok , pwede MTC ..hehehehe

#9 gonzo

gonzo

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 04:46 PM

I also used to be a member at jethro's shooting range, but unfortunately i haven't had time to go to the range lately, I currently have an STI vip .45, and 9mm taurus pt 92 which i used for personal carry. :D

templar, pre is the armscor range the one located in parang marikina? sayang my friend just sold his p229 chambered for 357 sig as well as his .45 hk usp!

#10 Guest_templar_*

Guest_templar_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2003 - 05:00 PM

hey pareng Temp...

ikaw pala dapat kong tanungin...magkano naman damage pagka quarterly renewal? madali ba kumuha ng PTT? yung designated routes w/ no more than 1km deviation... within MetroManila lang ba to?

hirap lang mag dala ng baril sa kotse, sa sobrang kukulit ng mga drivers at Lispu baka ma iputok mo.. :(

Grabeh bisyo natin ah.... sabagay pagka nde maganda laro sa golf, ibuhos galit sa  putok ....hehehe

Ngneer HK,

Mura lang PTT. P360/gun good for 3 months. You can designate up to 5 shooting/gun club ranges anywhere in the Philippines to be covered under the same PTT. Of course, if you are a resident of Manila and you designate, for example, a gun club in Cebu, you will need separate permits to carry your gun on board the airplane or ship you will be travelling on. In effect, your PTT covers land travel only.

In my case, I designated Armscor in Marikina, Jethro in Alabang and QC, PB Dionisio in QC, Quad Alpha in Mandaluyong (same building as my office) and Dagupan Gun Club in Pangasinan (so I can carry whenever I go to the province). So from my house in Pasig to any of these gun clubs, and back, pwede ako magdala.

PTT carry rules are the same as in the US. Magazine out, slide pulled back showing an empty chamber, and the gun inside its box and closed shut. Magazines outside of box. Ammo inside its own box and separated from the gunbox. Gun and gear in the trunk of the car. The key to carrying guns under PTT is that -the gun and the ammo must not be readily accessible to the owner.

Kaya yung fear mo na baka maiputok mo sa mga drivers e dapat imposibleng mangyari kasi lahat ng gamit mo dapat nasa trunk ng kotse.

As to the 1km deviation, the authorities would assume that you will take the shortest route between your gun's residence and the place you intend to visit. So sa map, shade a 1km buffer zone along your route and that's where you can legally drive with your gun.

Remember, the PTT is good only for carrying your gun in your car's trunk AND NOT ON YOUR PERSON. When you reach your destination that's the time you can carry your gun on your person, and not before.

As for the other putok :evil: ..... after shooting in Armscor sa Parang, Marikina pwede pa ko tumuloy sa Good Life by just leaving my gun sa car ..... kasi madadaanan ko talaga Sta. Lucia on my way home to pasig so no 1km violation ..... he he he :evil:

#11 ngneer_hk

ngneer_hk

God of Lust

• (11) Wyld
  • 6001 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 05:08 PM

Temp pards, thanx for the info...

as for the putukan :evil: in Good life kahit out na ko sa 1km deviation at walang PTT.... pwede pa ko silencer naman dala ko. hehehe

#12 Guest_templar_*

Guest_templar_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2003 - 05:12 PM

templar, pre is the armscor range the one located in parang marikina? sayang my friend just sold his p229 chambered for 357 sig as well as his .45  hk usp!

Yup, the Armscor range is the one in Parang, Marikina.

Sayang, been planning to get that sig 229 kahit mahirap humanap ng 357sig bullets dito ..... tsaka yung 45 cal H&K MK23 isa pang ina-asam asam ko yan .... sobrang expensive lang and sobrang laki ng grip hirap ko iputok using my weak hand. :(

Di bale, whenever I go to the US, I get to shoot all kinds of guns, pistols, SMGs and rifles ...... sarap. My friends and I would spend an entire day sa firing range in Houston or Phoenix .... tapos ang bala puro bago, nakakahiya nga kasi nasanay na kaming mamulot ng basyo sa Pinas palagi kaming nasasabihan ng range master sa US na iwan na lang namin yung mga shells sa ground ...... kung pwede lang sanang iuwi yung mga shells nila dami ko ng na-reload na bala! :P

#13 FÓ$hKęŊ

FÓ$hKęŊ

TopAKen

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3969 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 05:12 PM

ok to..i like this stuff, i used to go with my friend before pero years na wala na ulit...sali ako dito pero bili muna ako nang GUN na nasa name ko...kasi nanghihirama lang ako eh :evil:

#14 chico_light

chico_light

CHICO III

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 05:15 PM

kapag nabuo na kayo and decided to have a FIRING EB. baka naman puwede sumama at MAKIPUTOK medyo passion ko kasi ang bumaril eh ...

uhmmm ... plok plok

:D

#15 Grumman

Grumman

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 06:09 PM

I have a glock 9 mm, usually do my firings at Jethro's in Festival mall and in Fort Boni...

Also have a Mossberg semi-automatic shotgun for home defense...

Nice elucidation of PTT, Templar...marami akong loopholes na pwedeng gamitin :)

#16 Irog

Irog

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 06:31 PM

ey Templar,

I'm also a member of ARMSCOR. I used to practice twice a week until I got bored. I don't have shooting buddies in ARMSCOR, kaya ako lang and the target boards, plates and poppers. :D

Are you also a member of PPSA??? I'm also a member of my city's gun club in Laguna and the club is quite active in the shooting competitions in Laguna and Quezon, so it is there that i get my competition experience. Nevertheless, I'm not that proficient yet. Still needs a lot of practice.

I have a .45 caliber gun modified for IPSC. I used to carry a lot, until the gun became quite bulky due to the modifications and of course, because of the current restrictions.

Now I'm planning to buy a Glock for IDPA and carry na rin. I'm currently renewing my license and won't be able to shoot for a month, maybe.

Hope to see you in the range.

#17 Guest_templar_*

Guest_templar_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2003 - 06:47 PM

ey Templar,

I'm also a member of ARMSCOR. I used to practice twice a week until I got bored. I don't have shooting buddies in ARMSCOR, kaya ako lang and the target boards, plates and poppers.  :D

Are you also a member of PPSA??? 

Hope to see you in the range.

Pareng Irog,

Used to be a member of PPSA kaya I was able to shoot sa level 2 IPSC pero di na ko nag-renew after 2002 ..... kasi for all of 2002 di ko man lang nakuha ID ko dahil daw hindi nakakapirma si Jackie ng bagong IDs sa sobrang busy nya ... besides mas gusto ko na IDPA ngayon ..... level playing field sa equipment and you compete against your peers, tapos real-life scenario ang bawat stage.

I hope I didn't give anyone the impression that I'm good because I'm not :P ...... I just know the basics of shooting that's all :D

Sige tol, putok tayo minsan as soon as you get your license renewed. :D

#18 Cyber_pinoy

Cyber_pinoy

Fragrant Widower/Smoker!!!

• (05) Regular
  • 687 posts
  • Interests:Anything that creates a reaction in my body!

Posted 05 May 2003 - 07:29 PM

Templar, dapat pala tayo pumutok in the future. Im also a member of Shooter's Against Violent Environment or SAVE.

I have not renewed my Astra 9mm yet coz sa ban ng non-issuance to private individuals ni Lacson.

Patulong ako sa yo ng License to Possess and permit to carry. Pero it entails big bucks. Kaya minsan, dala ko with the courage that the "plain view doctrine" will be applied.

Templar, meron na ako uling shooting buddy.

ngneer, there are pistols for rent sa mga shooting ranges but what I know is, you have to be sponsored by a member and you have gone thru the "Gun Safety seminar".

Sige na at mag-ingat kayong lahat.

#19 damaso

damaso

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • 654 posts

Posted 05 May 2003 - 10:14 PM

...own a Glock 9mm which i used to bring around for my peace of mind. u guys have any idea when they'll start honoring PTCs again?

#20 deltarex

deltarex

Virgin

• (03) Newbie
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:basketball, billiards, shooting, watching, sex, sex and sex...

Posted 06 May 2003 - 12:02 AM

:rolleyes: pasali din ako dyan mga tsong...i own a .40 paraord and .45 armscor kanselado nga lang PTC because of GMA and Ebdane...kailan tayo puputok?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users