A Complicated Relationship

then dont pay. if they cant foot the bill, they're not worth it.

I need help figuring out what to do. Everyone knows me for being so independent. I may not be the richest woman out there but I have a business.

Now, the thing is... My current guy is not someone who earns a lot. Let's just say his monthly income is just my income for 1 day.

This really bothers me because "ako na naman ang mag fifinance". In all my exes, I had been the one financing. I honestly don't like the idea but I see him working hard and doing his best.

I know I'm not being used but then again, I am the lady. Why is it I am the one always adjusting and paying for the bill. :(

I need help figuring out what to do. Everyone knows me for being so independent. I may not be the richest woman out there but I have a business.

Now, the thing is... My current guy is not someone who earns a lot. Let's just say his monthly income is just my income for 1 day.

This really bothers me because "ako na naman ang mag fifinance". In all my exes, I had been the one financing. I honestly don't like the idea but I see him working hard and doing his best.

I know I'm not being used but then again, I am the lady. Why is it I am the one always adjusting and paying for the bill. :(

It's not your fault that you're the big earner in a relationship. It's not a guy's fault also that he earns less. But one thing I can assure you. If he is man enough he will show you in a different way and if you guys really love each other. Material things or money should never be a relationship problem.

i guess it will be a burden in a long run

no idea if love will prevail on that kind of scenario

in my point of view women should be treated well both love and financially, its a bonus if the woman is stable financially

a hard decision to make between the heart and the brain

Hello,

I know that it will be burden in the long run. Ang hirap kasi. Pag typical employee ang partner mo then ikaw negosyante. His other resort is find another "job".

then dont pay. if they cant foot the bill, they're not worth it.

Hello,

This is how I think. I'm not a materialistic person but iba kasi sense of security pag lalaki ang provider right?

It's not your fault that you're the big earner in a relationship. It's not a guy's fault also that he earns less. But one thing I can assure you. If he is man enough he will show you in a different way and if you guys really love each other. Material things or money should never be a relationship problem.

Hello,

Well this is how he is. He is supporting emotionally, mentally and he takes care of me naman. Pero yun nga lagi siyang no money. Hays.

Hello,

I know that it will be burden in the long run. Ang hirap kasi. Pag typical employee ang partner mo then ikaw negosyante. His other resort is find another "job".

Hello,

This is how I think. I'm not a materialistic person but iba kasi sense of security pag lalaki ang provider right?

Hello,

Well this is how he is. He is supporting emotionally, mentally and he takes care of me naman. Pero yun nga lagi siyang no money. Hays.

There's a saying that only children and women are loved unconditionally. Men are only worthy of love when they can provide something.

When the inherent human value of 50% of the world's population is reduced to a commodity like labor... it becomes dysfunctional for the rest of society too.

Peace <3

Hello,

Hello,

Hello,

so i guess dapat mag shift sya ng career to business

or aim a higher compensationfor special skills

tsaka i think it will ruin the moment lage kapag babae mostly naglalabas ng money

if he's not taking advantage of your wealth, if he's not using you for the money. I don't think there's something wrong.

Hello,

For me kasi lugi ng babae. We experience all the monthly hassle and pain, we are the one na nabubuntis, nahihirapan and everything, we are the ones na nanganganak and all tapos kami pa din ang mag poprovide and all. I have this thinking so I kinda feel so irritated sa kanya kasi most men are ok with their actual income eh. Hays.

There's a saying that only children and women are loved unconditionally. Men are only worthy of love when they can provide something.

When the inherent human value of 50% of the world's population is reduced to a commodity like labor... it becomes dysfunctional for the rest of society too.

Peace <3

Hello,

Actually I never felt this with my exes. Kaya siguro I feel like dalang dala na ako despite this also being a good guy.

Sometimes being good doesnt feed you eh. Same as love.

so i guess dapat mag shift sya ng career to business

or aim a higher compensationfor special skills

tsaka i think it will ruin the moment lage kapag babae mostly naglalabas ng money

Hello,

Mahirap naman din kasi bigla bigla na lang nag papalit and he needs to do a lot. At 24 to 28 medyo high earner na kasi ako. Compared sa mayayaman maliit kinikita ko talaga but I used to earn atleast 2M to 4M a month noon ngaun mga 6k to 15k a day na lang. Its very different na pero alam mo yung part na naiintindihan ko yung part niya na mahirap tapatan. Hays. Pero naiintindihan ko din uny sarili ko na bakit ba ako nag sesettle sa ganito. Hays. Its truly complicated.

Hello,

For me kasi lugi ng babae. We experience all the monthly hassle and pain, we are the one na nabubuntis, nahihirapan and everything, we are the ones na nanganganak and all tapos kami pa din ang mag poprovide and all. I have this thinking so I kinda feel so irritated sa kanya kasi most men are ok with their actual income eh. Hays.

Hello,

Actually I never felt this with my exes. Kaya siguro I feel like dalang dala na ako despite this also being a good guy.

Hello,

Mahirap naman din kasi bigla bigla na lang nag papalit and he needs to do a lot. At 24 to 28 medyo high earner na kasi ako. Compared sa mayayaman maliit kinikita ko talaga but I used to earn atleast 2M to 4M a month noon ngaun mga 6k to 15k a day na lang. Its very different na pero alam mo yung part na naiintindihan ko yung part niya na mahirap tapatan. Hays. Pero naiintindihan ko din uny sarili ko na bakit ba ako nag sesettle sa ganito. Hays. Its truly complicated.

Hi! Complicated talaga pati ang topic... Bigyan mo ng business na kaya niyang imanage at palaguhin... Pwede rin humingi ng advice sa mga church counselling... Base kasi sa mga experience mo, mahirap ng masabayan ang wave length ng perception mo buhay... @ 40's? hope mali ang hula ko :huh:

Anyway, nasa sayo parin ang desisyon kung saan ka sasaya at ikakabuti ng relasyon niyo na sana mauuwi sa magandang kinabukasan...

Hi! Complicated talaga pati ang topic... Bigyan mo ng business na kaya niyang imanage at palaguhin... Pwede rin humingi ng advice sa mga church counselling... Base kasi sa mga experience mo, mahirap ng masabayan ang wave length ng perception mo buhay... @ 40's? hope mali ang hula ko :huh:

Anyway, nasa sayo parin ang desisyon kung saan ka sasaya at ikakabuti ng relasyon niyo na sana mauuwi sa magandang kinabukasan...

Hello,

Grabe. Ako pa din need mag bigay ng puhunan? Hahahahaa. I mean, ginawa ko na sa exes ko yun before. Hahaahaha. No I'm 29.

Hello,

if you love him. You will not look at that way. Just Look at Andi Eigenman. At her young age, I think her earnings is Big. But he choose to settle with a simple man. Maybe you don't love him enough because you don't want to grow with this man. If you love him. You'll help each other regardless of the situation.

But this just me.my own view. so Peace!

• Like (+1) 1

if you love him. You will not look at that way. Just Look at Andi Eigenman. At her young age, I think her earnings is Big. But he choose to settle with a simple man. Maybe you don't love him enough because you don't want to grow with this man. If you love him. You'll help each other regardless of the situation.

But this just me.my own view. so Peace!

Hello,

Maybe I'm not that inlove to actually forget about security. I'm thinking about the future kasi. As much as possible I want my future secured eh. We all want to be happy and I am not materialistic. Maybe its just me. Hays......

• Like (+1) 1

Hello,

Grabe. Ako pa din need mag bigay ng puhunan? Hahahahaa. I mean, ginawa ko na sa exes ko yun before. Hahaahaha. No I'm 29.

Hahaha Not bad at your age... Salute!

Malayo pa ang mararating mo sa buhay, kung tunay ang pag mamahalan magsasama sa hirap at ginhawa...

Sa mga existing or current na businesses mo, siguro naman sasapat na for future security ng generation mo at early retirement... Depend nalang sa lifestyle...

• Like (+1) 1

Hello,

Hi

What if sya po ang pahawanin mo ng businesses, then guide him kung papaano mamahala nito, tutal dati mo naman po syang partner in business and now partner in life to be. At the end of the day naman po kung sya talaga ang maging partner mo habang buhay ung kita mo ay kita nya rin.

Relationship by nature is really not complicated, unless we make them complicated...Yung bang pwed namang simple lang pero pinapahirap natin...Maraming bagay dyan na makes our relationship complicated. Una na dyan ang selos, tsismis, ung mataas na EGO natin, hindi tayo makuntento sa isang bagay, nandyan din ang PERA, at ung mga taong nasa pagligid natin na mahilig sumawsaw at marami pang iba na nag papakumplekado sa isang pagsasama..Hayss its complicated talaga

Edited by MilkyWeigh

Hi MM.

It's very difficult to access your situation since I don't know each and every detail.

My questions are: How long has this been going on? Have you always been the provider since Day 1? What is his contribution, if any?

Edited by rockybrawler

Hello,

Hello,

Hello,

wow that’s a lot

pero 6k to 15k is still above standard

yeah love will not conquer all

yes you need to consider the future

raising a family will be much harder then

Bakit kaya madaming matitino na kausap sumusunod kay Mia? Sumusunod sa akin mga GM nagtatanong ng cellphone ni ganito. haha.

Hi Biz,

Feel ata nila sintemyento ko sa buhay eh. Hahahaha. Ikaw daw kasi madaming kilalang chix eh. Mga legit hahaahha!

Malayo pa ang mararating mo sa buhay, kung tunay ang pag mamahalan magsasama sa hirap at ginhawa...

Sa mga existing or current na businesses mo, siguro naman sasapat na for future security ng generation mo at early retirement... Depend nalang sa lifestyle...

Hello,

Saka na yun. Back to zero ulit eh. Hhahahaa. Hello covid.

Hello,

Back to zero nga eh. Hahahaha. Di pa keri mag resign. Need to work my ass off pa.

Hi

What if sya po ang pahawanin mo ng businesses, then guide him kung papaano mamahala nito, tutal dati mo naman po syang partner in business and now partner in life to be. At the end of the day naman po kung sya talaga ang maging partner mo habang buhay ung kita mo ay kita nya rin.

Hello,

I don't ever let someone else manage my business eh especially when it comes to handling people. One mistake and everything could go down.

Relationship by nature is really not complicated, unless we make them complicated...Yung bang pwed namang simple lang pero pinapahirap natin...Maraming bagay dyan na makes our relationship complicated. Una na dyan ang selos, tsismis, ung mataas na EGO natin, hindi tayo makuntento sa isang bagay, nandyan din ang PERA, at ung mga taong nasa pagligid natin na mahilig sumawsaw at marami pang iba na nag papakumplekado sa isang pagsasama..Hayss its complicated talaga

Hi,

It's easier to say na pwede gastusan ang lalaki kaso di talaga dapat eh.

Hi MM.

It's very difficult to access your situation since I don't know each and every detail.

My questions are: How long has this been going on? Have you always been the provider since Day 1? What is his contribution, if any?

Hi,

For this guy, I don't entirely provide may work siya. He's a typical employee pero yung kita nya pang sa kanya lang. Di kaya bumuhay ng ibang tao.

I was talking about my exes na ako talaga gumastos, binilhan ko pa motor, may allowance pa sakin hahaahahahahaha

wow that’s a lot

pero 6k to 15k is still above standard

yeah love will not conquer all

yes you need to consider the future

raising a family will be much harder then

Hello,

The reason why I'm concerned is because I have an 8 year old daughter and incoming too.

Hello,

Back to zero nga eh. Hahahaha. Di pa keri mag resign. Need to work my ass off pa.

Hello,

I don't ever let someone else manage my business eh especially when it comes to handling people. One mistake and everything could go down.

Hi,

It's easier to say na pwede gastusan ang lalaki kaso di talaga dapat eh.

Hi,

For this guy, I don't entirely provide may work siya. He's a typical employee pero yung kita nya pang sa kanya lang. Di kaya bumuhay ng ibang tao.

I was talking about my exes na ako talaga gumastos, binilhan ko pa motor, may allowance pa sakin hahaahahahahaha

Hello,

The reason why I'm concerned is because I have an 8 year old daughter and incoming too.

Hello Maam,

Tama ka po, kahit ako po, hindi rin po ako pabor na ako ang gagastosan ng babae o ung babae mag tatrabaho para sa akin. But sometimes it happens po. Coz i have nieghtbor po also my kumare and kumpare. May kumare was a vp ng isang malaking bangko and also owner ng 3 laundry shop and my kumpare was a tricycle driver dati, they have 3 kids. Yung Kumpare ko ang taong bahay at nagaalaga sa mga bata dati noong maliliit pa sila, but now he's taking care of the laundry business.. They live happily and have a successful life with 2 cars and a nice house but very simple and down to earth..Sa inuman nga namin lagi nga syang nabibiro na daig pa tumama sa lotto...

Good luck po.

Edited by MilkyWeigh

Hello Maam,

Tama ka po, kahit ako po, hindi rin po ako pabor na ako ang gagastosan ng babae o ung babae mag tatrabaho para sa akin. But sometimes it happens po. Coz i have nieghtbor po also my kumare and kumpare. May kumare was a vp ng isang malaking bangko and also owner ng 3 laundry shop and my kumpare was a tricycle driver dati, they have 3 kids. Yung Kumpare ko ang taong bahay at nagaalaga sa mga bata dati noong maliliit pa sila, but now he's taking care of the laundry business.. They live happily and have a successful life with 2 cars and a nice house but very simple and down to earth..Sa inuman nga namin lagi nga syang nabibiro na daig pa tumama sa lotto...

Good luck po.

Hi,

Parang ng stand kasi sa ganyan, yung babae lang ang nag pursige na umunlad at yung guy is nagpaka kuntento lang sa kung ano meron siya.

But then again, I know naman na not all opportunity knocks to people. Marami na nagkakanda kuba hanggang mamatay sa kakatrabahop pero di umunlad.

Ewan ko ba. Alam mo yun parang parehas na sides na iintindihan ko.

• Like (+1) 1