Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

Noon = Yes.

Nagstart sa challenge, na-accomplish. sex. talks. dates. ayun, may nadevelop. one day want nyo kayo na lang sana, next day maiisip nyo mali pala at mas mahal nyo parin ung totoo nyong partner.

Ngayon = No.

Masarap pero bawal. Yes old saying pero sapul. kasi mahirap nga at stressful. parang 'di sapat ung panandaliang sarap sa posibleng matagalang hirap.

Worth it ma try o ma experience, lalo kung like what I had, walang nasirang tao o pamilya both side. Basta kaya nyo makontrol parin ang isa't isa and tanggap nyo pareho if dapat ng tigilan.

kasi not for the faint-hearted talaga.

• 1 month later...

Had it before.

Have again.

Both are unattached and knows my status.

The first one was obviously a user for her needs which is fine as i get what i want - sex!

The second is widowed, has 2 kids, self supporting. Madly in love with me and i dono why. She knows her boundaries.

There were some in betweens this 2 as well.

One wants me to just impregnate her as she only wants a child. No obligations on my end after she gets pregnant. But i declined.

Some single moms whose only condition is allowance. Many of them around. Their conditions are understandable.

Then there was a married wife whose husband aint satisfying her sexual needs.

Aint proud about this experiences. Somehow there is something wrong in me as i have a loving wife. She may not be perfect but a lot better than many.

May our Lord give me the strength to get out from these kind of sin and may He forgive me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...