Electronic Cigarettes

• 3 months later...

I've been using eGo-T for 3 weeks now... haven't had the craving to go back to normal cigarettes. When I am with my friends who smoke, I actually hate the smell... and I used to smoke about a pack a day since i was 14yrs old (i'm now 33!)... I have the 1100 mAh battery and just got a maelstrom 510 LR Bridgeless atomizer and use Holy Smokes Chicklet Apple 9MG juice... Battery lasts for more than a day despite my being a heavy vaper... I go through a 10ml bottle of juice in about 4 to 5 days... I don't see myself going back to real cigarettes...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. It taste better that analog cigarette, the flavor is so thick (depends on the atomizer). you can find different range of flavors from tobacco, natural non-tobacco (fruits, herbs, mints, etc), foods & drinks, and mix flavors. My personal preference is fruits and sometimes clove cigarette.

- Not really from the atomizer it depends mainly on the concencration of the nicotine (24mg or 0 mg for flavor), and the vapor created by the electric cigarette with the pg/vg mixture (pg flavor carrier / vg vape thickness)

2. yes it does (for me). try higher nicotine level if you're a heavy smoker. At first i got a 24mg nicotine but i couldnt stand the throat hit. I prefer light throat hit but strong flavors.

Indeed correct... if you have access to VG then after a getting used to vaping ( or getting over the sore throat whichever comes first :D)

3. yes. i quit smoking after 1 week of exclusive use

You really need to throw out everything that is analog cigarette related, even lighters. You need to have 2 batteries and a fresh carto and e liquid.

4. it depends on the size of the cartridge. For a dual coil cartomizer (cartridge and atomizer in one) it can last for 1-2 days use.

It depends on how much you vape actually... If you start getting that burn up taste you need to start refilling.

5. im not particular in brands since they all come from china. For models, i suggest modular types PV becos battery will be cheaper and easy to find. I got my modular type PV online (PM me for details). Avoid buying cheap e-cigs, it will not give u a good impression on vaping.

That is really true... I would recommend any of the favorites of Scott (http://www.e-cig-reviews.com) or grimgreen.com

Find

6. there are stands in malls or u could browse online. price (w/o juice) 1k up. PM me for more info

yes but you'll never find mods!!!!!!!

7. yes.

Before buying your 1st e-cig pls do more research online. try watching videos by "doctorvapor" in youtube.

• 1 year later...

I've been using eGo-T for 3 weeks now... haven't had the craving to go back to normal cigarettes. When I am with my friends who smoke, I actually hate the smell... and I used to smoke about a pack a day since i was 14yrs old (i'm now 33!)... I have the 1100 mAh battery and just got a maelstrom 510 LR Bridgeless atomizer and use Holy Smokes Chicklet Apple 9MG juice... Battery lasts for more than a day despite my being a heavy vaper... I go through a 10ml bottle of juice in about 4 to 5 days... I don't see myself going back to real cigarettes...

Galing! Bro, where can you buy your e cig? what mall and how much? Thanks and thank you to anyone who can reply.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys, I would like to start vaping. I already bought a pen type one. But I'm not satistied. I want a more cloudy ones and not the ones that exerts so much heat. Where do I get one? And how much would it cost? i really mean it when I say want more cloudy. Cloudy like shisha cloudy or better yet like a fog machine cloudy. :( help me pls!

Guys, I would like to start vaping. I already bought a pen type one. But I'm not satistied. I want a more cloudy ones and not the ones that exerts so much heat. Where do I get one? And how much would it cost? i really mean it when I say want more cloudy. Cloudy like shisha cloudy or better yet like a fog machine cloudy. :( help me pls!

how much budget mo?

also, I would suggest reviewing the ohms law if you plan to build your own coils, for safety of course

dont depend on the number of coils, depend on the ohm reading

• 4 weeks later...

How safe is this really as an alternative - anyone experienced health issues unexpectedly?

I haven't heard of any lasting negative health issues regarding to vaping

and i've been vaping since 2010.... all I can say is I breathe better, can taste food better, no more hacking cough... can walk longer distances without having to catch my breath... climb sets of stairs faster and for a longer period than when I was smoking...

all of this is based on my personal journey through vaping, as well as testimonies from a few friends of mine who I met through vaping

• 4 weeks later...

Ayaw ko na mag yosi hay....

Ano bang paraan para mag quit smoking. Ang hirap talaga.

best way is still THE DESIRE TO QUIT

as for assistance, it depends on the person

for me, E-Cigs worked as a tool to help me quit, but the first few months, I was still reminding myself to STICK TO VAPING

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Can any of the people who have electronic cigarettes share their views about this product?

Answer questions like:

"How is the taste compared to a real cigarette and what are the flavors?"

"Does it really fix your nicotine fixation?"

"Does it help you quit smoking?"

"How long does a cartridge last?"

"What is the best e-cigarette brand and the best model from said brand?"

"How much is it and where can I buy it?"

"Is it sturdy or does it break easily?"

Thanks to all those who can answer some / all of the questions above.

Feel free to promote the e-cigarette you are selling (if you are indeed selling them). Thanks!

Hey there.

First, I'd like to tell you that I am both a smoker and a vaper. The reason is I am slowly reducing my cigarette smoking (later I will tell you if it's successful or not). Secondly, I am not as well-schooled as other vapers/e-cigarette users out there and this is just based on my personal experience. Having said all that, here goes.

There are different nicotine contents in the MANY different flavors out there. Some have "hits" similar to that of real cigarettes. Others have minimal content. It really depends on what you are looking for. For me, the lower content compared to what I smoke is what I am after since I am slowly reducing it. As I have said, there are tons of flavors out there. From cigar/cigarette flavors (I have Cubanos and Marlboro Black), to fruity kinds and then there's the pastries. To talk about the nicotine fixation and the helping in quitting, it does. Ever since I started using vapes, my consumption of a pack has gone from a full pack a day to a pack for almost a full week. I alternate and there are days where I go vaping the whole day. I have both a nicotine and an oral fixation with the nicotine fixation slowly going away (very slowly but there's progress I'd like to think) but it's the oral fixation that's the clincher. The feel of a cigarette between your fingers and the subsequent feel of the filter and pull of the puff is still there. There are many different vapes out there from cartridge, pods, tanks, etc. and it varies in price. For places to buy, a search on facebook and on the net should help you with that with lots of them offering a ton of rigs and devices. They might also help you with the technicalities, the pros/cons of each devices and find what's best suited for you. To help with the "health" benefits or issues, here are some videos you might want to watch and a product or two to consider. Plus sides to it, you don't smell like an ashtray (breath-wise, hands and clothes-wise).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qljBzXmTqjE&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6fIrNGhucY&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08O06DwiVTY&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYD6IPGFW7M&feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RnLsS4VOk8&feature=share

This really depends on you. Take everything in "with a grain of salt". Some people would agree and also disagree. Sometimes, no matter how much research is done, studies and all, one has to admit, vape or cigarette, we are still inhaling something in that's not "natural" I guess. Check out the different devices on Lazada, Shopee. Megamall has a vape stall near NBS if I remember right or there might be one near your place.

I hope this points you in the direction you like. And I assume you smoke, so hat's off to you in wanting to reduce or outright quit it by finding alternative ways to get "our" fixation on the things. Have a good one.

PS

For the others who might read this, please feel free to correct me or add. As I said, I am no expert and I was also briefed and convinced to try it out. I will defer to those with more knowledge and experience who might help you find the answers you need.

Edited by justpaolo