Comedy Bar..

so far madalang na lang tlaga ung natural comedian ngaun!!!and yung mga gays stand up comedian ngaun yung mga customer na ang pnagtititripan pero kung tutuusin eh natural na sa gay ung mag okray sa kapwa nya!!!!!kaya pag 1st tym ka lang sa bandang likod kna pumuwesto!!!! i had once na napanood si pooh, ok nman sya kasi sarili nya naman ang pinagttitripan nagkukuwento lng sya tungkol sa sarili nya about his life pero nakkatuwa at lalo na nang ini spoof nya si manny paquiao!!!

majority of our comedy bar features gay stand up which mock themselves and make fun of the audience.... sometimes they become too lame... kasi puro patawa using the physical features of themselvees and others... they have reduce comedy into slapstick types... stereotyping pipol around them and themselves not knowing that they have become the butt of their own jokes... that why some pipol look down on gay pipol... if they want to raise the standard and their profession they should look into other source of comedy\\\\\\ look at mga stand up s USA that why i m an avid fan of JAY LENO..... a mixture of all may slapstick cya may intelligent joke may satyrical... even political....

• 2 months later...

me & my wife's favorite is SITCOM.

along Alabang-Zapote Rd., Las Pinas, near RFC/Manuela1.

entrance fee depends if there's a special show.

i forgot the range, but i'm sure its affordable.

tagal na nmin d nkakapunta dun... but we'll surely be there when i get home.

sure laughs dun, galing ng mga hosts tlga. :thumbsupsmiley:

may alam ako na comedy bar. mura lang sya. walang entrance at ang beer 35 pesos lang. marami ka pang mapipiling pulutan. malpit pa sa mga motel sa sta mesa. pag nag sawa ka ng tumawa pwede ka ng mag check in.

LETTUZ & PEPPER. VELENZUELA ST STA MESA MANILA

Malapit sa tulay ng sta mesa paco. tapat ng dating anito ngayon pinoy lodge na.

malapit din stop & shop. nadadaan ng byaheng boni at punta galing stop & shop

LETTUZ & PEPPER. P.CAMPA ST. SAMPALOC

NEAR UST AND ESPANA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I went to klowns araneta once, it was a great show pero close na ata sila? it was sugar and k brosas ata ang main performers nun., then twice sa zirkoh greenhills, at first trip it was a good show with their resident stand up comedians and it was wally & jose with marvin agustin as the main performers, it was a good show kaya lang ang lutong ng mga mura ni jose oh well it was a good night though, at the 2nd trip the resident stand up comedians was still there and the downside is there act is still the same with no changes or whatever, it was a down right experience, ika nga sa kasabihan you should never repeat a performance twice or it would never be as good as the first one, the good thing is that allan k. was the main performer and his performance was much more tamer and has tone down jokes unlike jose, my bottom line is if you want to comedy bars you have seen one and you have seen them all :thumbsupsmiley: :cool: :mtc:

Edited by pajac24
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

last time i went to a comedy bar, some dude tried to massage me while i was in the toilet. I'm just like WTF!?? let go or there's gonna be trouble... turned around and it was just the rest room attendant looking to make extra tips.... tsk tsk tsk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok iyong group nila Tim Tayag. Comedy Cartel yata pangalan. Saw them in Makati restaurant. I think they move around.

They perform at Spicy Fingers at Greenbelt 2. This is unlike the typical gay comedy bars you see around the metro. Pretty much like the stand-up comedians in the US.

• 2 weeks later...

several years ago...there was this comedy bar in Pasig near the Vargas bridge...Comedy.com ang pangalan...tried drinking there once...they had this bikini open thing going on every friday...arrived early and i situated myself at the farthest corner para hindi conspicuous...then a gay dude went up to me and asked if i was one of the contestants dun sa bikini open...politely told him no...after a little while, he approached me again and asked if i could be a judge dun sa bikini open...i agreed and that was one funny experience...

highlight of the night: there was this male contestant na type nung gay host...when his turn for the question and answer portion came, the gay dude said..."papa, gwapo mo naman kaso pinapawisan ka na...punasan nga kita..."...then the gay dude reached inside his dress for his fake boob which turned out to be a rolled-up sock and wiped the guy's face with it...hilarious...hahaha...

• 4 weeks later...
been to a comedy bar (forgot the name) in Morato once..kakatakot umupo sa harap at baka mapagtripan kang alaskahin nung bading. 90% of the time spent there went to hoping "wag sana kami mapagtripan, susmaryosep.." <_<

my group was watching in one of these timog comedy bars about 2 years ago. this gay host keep pestering a very old man who happened to be celebrating his 80th(?) birthday. the audience was having a good laugh until the son of this old man stood up and shouted at the host to stop. the son happened to be a lawyer. the host explained that guests who come to that place should be sport, but i suppose there should be limits. the family went there to celebrate a birthday and make their patriarch happy, but the treatment they got was the opposite. yeah, it isn't funny!

the gay host should had been more creative by finding laughs from things, places, events or people, but definitely not their guests!

my group was watching in one of these timog comedy bars about 2 years ago. this gay host keep pestering a very old man who happened to be celebrating his 80th(?) birthday. the audience was having a good laugh until the son of this old man stood up and shouted at the host to stop. the son happened to be a lawyer. the host explained that guests who come to that place should be sport, but i suppose there should be limits. the family went there to celebrate a birthday and make their patriarch happy, but the treatment they got was the opposite. yeah, it isn't funny!

the gay host should had been more creative by finding laughs from things, places, events or people, but definitely not their guests!

I so agree with this statement, last night I was with a friend trying to have a last hurrah before bidding adieu to this world (stage 4 cancer). We went to this comedy club in Cubao together with his wife, and several other friends. The gay hosts kept trying to find laughs first by doing racists jokes about Chinese people (not a hit with us as all of us are of Chinese descent), then they tried to start a joke about baldness. At which point most of us were so angry that we just wanted to get the bill and get out.

That's when the fags tried calling for my sick friend to go on stage for a "game", he refused, then they started taunting him. Of course, they shut up really fast when suddenly facing a bunch of 9mm pistols, one of the guys went up on the stage, intent on pistol whipping the fags, but then realized he didn't want to sink down to their level. We settled the bill, less a discount given by the manager, I don't know if it was from fear of the pistols or shame from the antics of the not-so-funny candidates for tubal ligation/vasectomy/birth control on the stage.

As we were going home, it occured to my very sick friend that he could have shot them and not gone to jail, not since he'll be facing the highest court of all pretty soon anyway.