When Ur Life Is Crashing, What Wud U Do?

• 2 weeks later...
i dont know!! sometimes i just woke up and feel sad!! i need someone who can understand me, love 4 hu i am. most girls i meet i just meet 4 fun. i want a steady relationship.

is there anyone out der???

Know what, before you expect others to understand you.. you should understand yourself first. By your posts, it seems that you don't even know why you're feeling so down.

My advise to you is try to make an inventory of what you have and what you don't have.. then look at those people in the depressed areas.

Happiness is just a state of mind. Don't rely on other people to give happiness to you.. you can find it within yourself.. ;)

Edited by ginny

Music will help to lift you're mood. well it did for me.

afew years back i felt heart broken. i just got drunk every night.

then i got in with some other people who like to party. life goes on, and new problems came up and you kinda forget the old problems in time. least thats how it was for me

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Insomnia Girl

Take a break...from everything. More specifically, take a brief break from yourself. It's like cabin fever--when you're "alone with youself" for too long, you go crazy. Engage is some really cheery or even senseless activities to relax.

• 2 weeks later...