Living Solo/alone

• 5 months later...

dati iniisip ko kung one day, umalis na kami sa bahay ng tita ko at tumira nalang somewhere..

time flies at eto na.. living alone with my younger sister.

masarap yung independence, you decide on your own & the fun part is you decorate the house

all alone,be with my sister and alis ka nalang kahit anong oras etc..

weve been in an apartment for 3 months & now were living in our own house.

how cool is that? :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Yavanna

there was a time i lived away from home... it was quite an experience having to pay your own rent, electricity bill, meals, etc...

the best side to it is that you can invite any of your friends over... no clearance or considerations necessary. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 months later...

really true. the downside to living alone is the boredom and when you get to feel lonely.

on those instnaces, i watch a dvd that i know i can afford not to pay full attention. but in some instances, some movies or concerts or documentaries turn out interesting & i don't feel bored or lonely anymore.

the upside, as everybody has written, is getting to do what you want, when you want it, where you want it.

yup. freedom to invite anybody you like :rolleyes:

indeed... too bad it's that humid in mah place in Makati... within the DIan/Bautista area that is :lol: so would rather take a lady friend to a nearby motel there then :lol:

but couple o' years ago, when I was rentin' this quite spacey room in Edison-Bautista area for P3,500 (costly, but worth it though, hehe)... we'd hang out there with mah now ex-gf and mah trusty fan will do.. coz it's at the second floor :cool: and the wind was good there... saves me money in motel fees... food is yummier n cheaper nearby there... ah... those were the times... have to give that up back then coz it was too much for me... settled for slightly less amount right now and slightly smaller room as well :cool:

i tried for about 5 mos a few yrs back. i want to try it again for longer this time.

PROS:

learn to be independent. nobody will nag you. live on your own time and etc.. basically u can do whatever u want to do and there's nothing anyone can do and nobody will say anything about it.

CONS:

more responsibility. more stressful (having to think and take care of thigs). no maids. more expensive.

conclusion: i still prefer living home nagging and all. life is much easier. and u have someone to share everything with. and im not talking about expenses. also hate cooking when nobody is going to eat but me.

I have lived alone for few year is fun and can go out late at night , i don't cook since i eat out or go to my parent house for dinner and all my cloth and cleaning of house is done by a maid who don't stay in she work as a regular employee 8 hour a day on 200 peso a day.

before i left for KL last year.. i was living in kyusi alone for 3 years. T'was fun since i can do whatever i want-- eat, sleep whatever time i want, bring my fubu, gf, mtc friends in.

T'was a big adjustment on my 1st year here since i was living w/ my colleague who had a family back there in Philippines. They always argue over the phone about money and the thing is he confides w/ me about his problems which affects me since i'm not used to this "feeling close" relationship and i also have to deal w/ my own problems. It was a torture year for me.

.. good thing i moved out and enjoying living alone again for 2 months now :cool:

perks u say? i can walk naked here in my pad :evil:

now, how i wish i can call my chinese girl to come over :upside:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
So what factor moved you?

Fear? Shame? Challenge? Liberty?

all off it! mararamdaman mo! OO freedom expected mo yon! walang makikialam kahit maging kural nang baboy na kwarto mo, okey lang! Doon mo naman makikita pagigng responsible mo pag nag-iisa ka na

6 year na akong ganito! But in d future, eto naghahanda nang magkapamilya! YOko na dito sa Saudi! :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 2 months later...