Accountants\finance\auditors Etc.

REESE,

It takes 2 to tango. There will be no corrupt person if one doesn't allow it to happen. Kung walang magsusuhol, walang masusuhol. Sadly, Phil. is among the top ten corrupt countries in Asia and 11th, I think, in the world. Sad but this is a fact. Question lang is, can we be able to get over this and move on to a better situation?

Peace........... :)

you are so right on this JC.

getting over it? it's a team effort. however straight u might be, if your teammates are corrupt, the outcome will be the same.

maybe that's why i am now focusing on IT. disillusioned effect ba no?

:evil:

you are so right on this JC.

getting over it? it's a team effort. however straight u might be, if your teammates are corrupt, the outcome will be the same.

maybe that's why i am now focusing on IT. disillusioned effect ba no?

What we need probably to really get out of corruption is a government like SINGAPORE. :(

singapore? nyay. pass!

magapatuka na lang ako sa ahas...

sadista yata ako...kahit ganito pinas i still like it the way it is.

hahaha,

we have our choices. it's still a free country and a free world at that. if we are looking for models or solutions, we have just to look around and find the one that would fit us. guess from what you have said, you are a believer of for better or for worse kind of thing. peace sis............ :)

HAHAHA! :lol: marami rin palang mga nerd dito gaya ko...hmmm, sinong tatalo sa pagka-nerd ko - undergrad in acctg, masters in acctg, CPA in cali, worked for ernst & young for almost 3 yrs and now working as a financial analsyt for one of the biggest entertainment companies. modesty aside, it's nice to know na ndi ako nag-iisang accountant dito ;)

hey pips!!! im an aspiraring CPA 2nd yr BSA student in PSBA main!!!!

join ako dito.....dream ko kc mgbilang ng pera na di naman sa akin!!!

ganda ng job natin no????

naku, shift ka na! u still have time...hehehe...it's depressing when you have clients like i had, nasa cayman islands ang accounts nila. B) ang dami nilang pera, they don't care if their investments are losing money.

pero good luck! kaya mo yan... :cool:

naku, shift ka na! u still have time...hehehe...it's depressing when you have clients like i had, nasa cayman islands ang accounts nila. B) ang dami nilang pera, they don't care if their investments are losing money.

pero good luck! kaya mo yan... :cool:

yap, tama si quickie, lokoboy, mag shift ka na.... :(

habang may katinuan pang natitira sa utak mo... :lol:

joke joke joke....

good luck pre, that course is good especially when it twist your mind (and body)... <_<

• 2 weeks later...