Writings of the Heart

A,

I miss you and can't wait till you come home to be able to wrap my arms around you and hold you close to my heart. Days go by and nights get longer. It makes me stronger and stronger. I just want you to know that I will be here as long as it will take; one thing I want you to know is I love you and you will forever be in my heart.

Hindi dahil supportive ako at parang okay lang lahat e everything is good. Pinili kong hindi na palakihin ang pangyayari knowing na masaya ka kasi. Pero hindi ibig sabihin na okay ako at masaya din.

On 7/1/2022 at 9:29 PM, kianacruz said:

I supported and comforted you at your lowest, and now I am watching you loving someone else at your best. 😏 Treating her they way I cried and begged to be treated.

Congratulations sa lahat ng achievement at new projects mo ngayon. I was there nung wala pa lahat ng yan. Now, you're enjoying every piece of your success with HER. 

You are forgiven. Hindi mo naman kasalanan na hindi mo na ko mahal. Sorry sa pagpupumilit ng sarili ko sayo noon. I will never forget the way you let me suffer alone while enjoying the company of someone else.  

felt this

From the start I know it will not last but I did'nt expect for it to end this soon but then again thank you for lighting up my world when im at my darkest and putting me right back on track.

I hope the best for you, for you reach your goals and dont worry i will still be right here celebrating your victories from afar. Thank you miss cj.

12 hours ago, kianacruz said:

Realizing its been 2months and there’s no sign of “care nor hurt” from him at all. I can feel that he didn’t even bother to stalk any of my social media accounts after we broke up. I guess he didn’t even know that I’m leaving the country to work abroad anytime soon.

Yeah I guess he totally erased me in his life just like that. But I still wanted to know for one last time, How’s that even possible?

am I that easy to let go and forget?

or maybe he never really loved me from the very start?

sorry to say but it's the latter....

accept the fact and move on yourself...

it's hard but it's harder getting stuck in the past!