What If Your Gf Cheated & Got Pregnant?

i'll talk to her...ask her why..try to digest what she says...then leave,letting her know how foolish i am to allow that to happen,coz in this case somehow it is my fault...ask myself how it happen...then go back to my life...

Edited by arrow

If Impregnated by the other:

I will say LO! BEHOLD! ALLELUJIAH!

If she was not impregnated, I may still not know that she was cheating on me, and I could have even end eup marrying her. Now that I know that she was cheating and got impregnated .... I am sorry, it is a choice she made ... I will make mine then ... LEAVE

If Impregnated allagedly by me, and she was then cheating

PROVE IT.....

Sounds like a topic straight out of the Jerry Springer Show. heheheh. We seem to have a double standard in our society about infidelity. Men get to do so with more frequency, and are often held in great esteem by their peers for demonstrating their machismo, while society tends to tolerate their behavior because it's considered 'typical'. Women, on the other hand, are condemned once they are found out. Truth is, anyone is capable of making mistakes. Whether one is able to forgive depends not on common sense, but on how much you truly love your partner. Of course, all bets are off when the relationship wasn't serious to begin with, or was more 'convenient' than romantic in nature. The saying, "to err is human, to forgive, divine," rings loudly in such cases.

We seem to have a double standard in our society about infidelity.

This "double standard" is called the standard of NATURE.

When men make babies with other women other than his wife, as long as nobody finds out, he sends his love and support, and is more than capable of doing so (rich), everyone is still happy.

When women make babies with other men and tries to pass of this baby as her husband's baby, this is a grave and terminal injustice not only to her husband, but to her husband's WHOLE FAMILY. The baby is not of the blood of the father, not of the grandparents, not of the uncles, not of the aunties, not of the cousins.

Any of you try being in the position as GRANDMOTHER or GRANDFATHER and you will cry WAR when you find out the grandchild you have been loving all these years was nothing but a FAKE.

Bullshit if anyone says napamahal na... blood is always thicker than water.

Totoo ba yun TANYA? yung girl n mismo yung aalis?

Mahirap mapunta sa ganung sitwasyon.Hopefully wag mangyari sa atin yung mga TOL :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

yup! well kung nde nman tlga likas na masama yung girl at tanggap nman nya na nagkamali sya, cguro nde nman nya gagawing ipaako sa bf nya yun kung nde nman tlga yung bf ang dad.. malamang mahihiya yun at yun nga kusa n syang lalayo sayo without even saying goodbye.. wala na yung muka na papakita sayo..

This "double standard" is called the standard of NATURE.

When men make babies with other women other than his wife, as long as nobody finds out, he sends his love and support, and is more than capable of doing so (rich), everyone is still happy.

When women make babies with other men and tries to pass of this baby as her husband's baby, this is a grave and terminal injustice not only to her husband, but to her husband's WHOLE FAMILY.  The baby is not of the blood of the father, not of the grandparents, not of the uncles, not of the aunties, not of the cousins.

Any of you try being in the position as GRANDMOTHER or GRANDFATHER and you will cry WAR when you find out the grandchild you have been loving all these years was nothing but a FAKE.

Bullshit if anyone says napamahal na... blood is always thicker than water.

Physiological differences do put women at a disadvantage where infidelity is concerned. If she chooses to keep the child, there is no way to conceal the fact of her pregnancy. That men typically assume the role of breadwinner often renders women completely dependent on their husbands for financial support. If women had the luxury of keeping the whole affair a secret (and were not prevented from ending their careers in lieu of motherhood), then perhaps both genders would have an equal footing. As you pointed out, however, this is simply not the case.

Passing off one's baby as her husband's when it is not is a terrible thing to do, but the same goes for having an illicit affair or an illegitimate family. The erring party still has to answer for their actions...if they were ever found out. Forgiveness is still up to those who've been wronged. It's a matter of pride and understanding.

Ouchie .. :( I'll need to have some time to think first, what did i do to make her do such actions or Kung may nagawa ba ako that leads her to cheating.

If i'll leave her tapos iiwanan pa siya nung naka preggy sa kanya, baka mabaliw na yun, kawawa naman di ba? Hindi ko muna iiwan yung girl, i'll take care of her muna since minahal ko naman siya before mangyari yun eh. I could spent some time with her to nurse her pero im sure na hindi ako aabot sa point na aakuin ko na yung baby.

I still have a life to leave, if she choose to be miserable, let me have a part of those sufferings but in the end let me continue my life and be happy.

:mtc: