Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitely not and listed below are my reasons:

1. Sakit lang sa ulo if you are in a relationship.

2. Kung lubos na mahal mo talaga partner mo, walang excuses. pagdating sa tukso.

3. Walang sinumang tao ang makakapagseduce sayo kahit ubod siya ng sex appeal at kalandian

4. Your partner is worth all the women combined and by throwing your relationship away, para kang namatayan ng isang loved one. Ibig sabihin hindi siya mapapalitan ng iba.

5. Kailangan umiwas because it is an immoral and shameful act. Some people may get away with it but karma is real and karma's a bitch.

6. Baka yong ka.affair mo asawa ng kriminal, drug lord, o terrorista. Yare tayo diyan.

I had plenty of opportunities to have affairs in the past pero di talaga ako pumatol. Mahirap ang tukso labanan but once you get used to avoiding affairs, masarap ang pakiramdam na may malinis na konsensya. Mahimbing ang tulog. Walang kabit, walang sabit, walang sakit.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 1 year later...

was just married at that time when my ex went back running to me after breaking up with his man. for a year we had an affair until she found a new guy. still hurts when i remember it that even if she was not my number 1 she left me for another man. im just happy that she is now living happily. 

i dont think having a love affair is healthy. even if she knew i was already married, i know deep in her heart that she wants to break me and my wife apart. its really complicated and i dont want to go thru that same experience again....