Dream Girl Became A Reality - Nakuha Ko!

As i read your story dude, it’s kinda selfish. Dapat from the very start, you should have known what do you want for your dream girl.. a f#&k buddy to satisfy your dream, to be your bitch, or to have a serious relationship with her. I know it takes two to tango but certainly, you have missed to tell her what you really want. COURTING HER?? f#&k! My gf ka dude! Try some RESPECT din paminsan minsan. If happy ka and contented, hindi ka maghahanap ng iba.. if not, then something is missing at hahanap ka talaga. If ako GF mo, malamang ginagawa ko na rin yan abroad, hmnn.. (i think she is.. hihihihi.. hindi ka nga nakatiis eh, hahahah.). Try to get a clear vision and decision.. FUBU or gf material ba yung dream girl mo. Worth to sacrifice ba yung LDR mo..or otherwise, Have it clearly stated to your dream girl the situation. Baka open naman sya sa pagiging FUBU. But set boundaries na heart is not included.

iho, mukhang malakas ang appeal mo pero di alam dalhin.

dont say i love you if you dont mean it.

always come clean! sabihin mo kung taken ka na. kung payag pa din eh di lakas talaga ng appeal mo.

ngayon pag malakas loob mo pumasok sa gusot, dapat matuto kang lumusot.

besides, di mo naman kilala ng husto yung dream girl. malay mo namumutol yun!

• Like (+1) 2

When I was 18 mahilig akong magdrowing ng babaeng "anime" yung mata, at skinny kasi that time, mahilig ako sa mga singkit at sexy.

Then, sa lahat ng mga naging girlfriends ko, yung present girlfriend ko yung similar doon sa description. Tapos one time, nakita ko uli yung gula-gulanit na drowing na yun. Kaya nilaminate ko. Then pinakita ko sa kanya.

Nagtanong siya kung sino yun. Sabi ko, "Yung dream girl ko, ikaw."

Mabuti na lang hindi rin anime yung mata ng girllfriend ko hehehe.

As i read your story dude, it’s kinda selfish. Dapat from the very start, you should have known what do you want for your dream girl.. a f#&k buddy to satisfy your dream, to be your bitch, or to have a serious relationship with her. I know it takes two to tango but certainly, you have missed to tell her what you really want. COURTING HER?? f#&k! My gf ka dude! Try some RESPECT din paminsan minsan. If happy ka and contented, hindi ka maghahanap ng iba.. if not, then something is missing at hahanap ka talaga. If ako GF mo, malamang ginagawa ko na rin yan abroad, hmnn.. (i think she is.. hihihihi.. hindi ka nga nakatiis eh, hahahah.). Try to get a clear vision and decision.. FUBU or gf material ba yung dream girl mo. Worth to sacrifice ba yung LDR mo..or otherwise, Have it clearly stated to your dream girl the situation. Baka open naman sya sa pagiging FUBU. But set boundaries na heart is not included.

promise next time i pass a garden kpg may magandang flower hindi ko na pipitasin tlaga! amoyin kn lng

Edited by cutebrian
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

well, you can go after dream girl, pero mahihirapan ka ng sobra, and it might come to the point wherein mawawala sila sa iyo pareho

you have to choose, brother... besides, you can look at it this way

you got your dream girl... not many do... but you have to choose between dreams and reality..

it's hard, but yeah, as a popular 90's series goes, There can be only one

• 3 months later...

happened when i was in my 20's. just got dumped by my first love months before i got hired for my first full time work. had a co worker who was so beautiful and sexy. dont know what she saw in me but we became close. and she became my gf. but it lasted only 3 months because i was still in love with my first love (who then already had another bf).

• 2 weeks later...