How can a cheater stop cheating

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would you consider cheating yung pure physical attraction lang? Like sex lang without the emotional attachment?

While most people consider cheating as having sex with another individual aside from the partner you have commitment, there is also something called emotional cheating, and this also falls into the category of infidelity. Although I may not have statistics to back my claim, I think many women DO CHEAT emotionally, but do not consider it as infidelity because they do not have sex with their other partner. Women may even brand such relationships as platonic. That's BS of course.

While both are considered as infidelity, i.e. pure sex only and finding emotional gratification through an extra marital friend, it is really more complex to cheat emotionally because the bonds are stronger than pure physical connection. Of course, when both are involved, that really seals the deal. But let's not blur things out that one is not unfaithful just because s/he does not have sex with another person outside the confines of one's relationship.

Edited by jgc813
  • 1 month later...

While most people consider cheating as having sex with another individual aside from the partner you have commitment, there is also something called emotional cheating, and this also falls into the category of infidelity. Although I may not have statistics to back my claim, I think many women DO CHEAT emotionally, but do not consider it as infidelity because they do not have sex with their other partner. Women may even brand such relationships as platonic. That's BS of course.

While both are considered as infidelity, i.e. pure sex only and finding emotional gratification through an extra marital friend, it is really more complex to cheat emotionally because the bonds are stronger than pure physical connection. Of course, when both are involved, that really seals the deal. But let's not blur things out that one is not unfaithful just because s/he does not have sex with another person outside the confines of one's relationship.

Ditto!

• 3 weeks later...