541 replies to this topic

#541 rontan2014

rontan2014

Wooer

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 08:17 PM

Yung exam ko sa momentum transfer na halos ayaw ko ipasa yung papel kasi walang pinagkaiba kung ipapasa ko o hindi

Physics major ka or Eng'g major pero course on Reynold's transport theorem?

Edited by rontan2014, 12 January 2018 - 08:18 PM.

#542 blue+george

blue+george

Wanton

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 04:04 PM

I wont forget my board exam. a year of reviews, a year of problem solving, a year of memorizing, a year of non stop reading, solving, writing formulas, derive formulas, understanding logic, slack tests, 100 problems daily. my only reprieve was around 3am, a coffee break, driving around the subdivision, fresh air, then continue until 7am. then sleep for 4 hours. continue again at 1pm until 7pm. dinner and sleep until 12am. then continue. again and again for a year. until books and books are stuffed between my ears. after passing the exam, I was so free... I was like out of the academe industry line and out of the academic maze... I made it at 22. but then again, I did welcome myself to the world of the unemployed :) 

i'll never forget that place in UE. my first and only time that went in that school. I was late as well, since hindi ko alam pasikot sikot sa ue manila! I did not eat lunch. I feel kulang ang oras! I feel, I need to check, recheck and do it one more time to ensure that my answers have been verified enough. well, the more I look, the more answers that came out hehehe. so I did have my doubts. i'll never forget that after nun nanood pa ako ng sine, I think it was troy. if my memory is correct. 

I did ate at mcdonalds after. and I kept wondering for days if I passed or failed. ibang tao pa nagsabi sakin na pumasa ako :) hehehe 

I guess its all part of history now :) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users