Larry Legend or King James

dfgvan

Do you understand the word "implied"? Satsat ka ng satsat, hindi mo naman nagets yung sinasabi ko.

If it's a stupid statement, why even ask. So if my post was a stupid statement as you said, then you're more stupid for asking the reasoning behind that.

Correct! :lol:

WOW ulam!, ulit na naman, di ko na naman daw naintindihan, may bago ka ba dyan bro?

Alam mo din palang stupid eh sana nanahimik ka na lang di yung kung ano ano pa sinabi mo

WOW ulam!, ulit na naman, di ko na naman daw naintindihan, may bago ka ba dyan bro?

Alam mo din palang stupid eh sana nanahimik ka na lang di yung kung ano ano pa sinabi mo

Yes, you putatively did not understand my original post that you quoted. My statement is not stupid. Kung ano-ano na sinasabi ko? Haha! You just said my statement was stupid and when I rebutted it with "if my post was a stupid statement, as you said, then you're more stupid for asking the reasoning behind that.", sasabihin mong alam kong stupid. Read and understand my rebuttal before commenting. :lol:

Edited by will robie

Yes, you putatively did not understand my original post that you quoted. My statement is not stupid. Kung ano-ano na sinasabi ko? Haha! You just said my statement was stupid and when I rebutted it with "if my post was a stupid statement, as you said, then you're more stupid for asking the reasoning behind that.", sasabihin mong alam kong stupid. Read and understand my rebuttal before commenting. :lol:

Paikot ikot na lang, manahimik ka na lang brad, ikaw madaming sinasabi, may putatively ka pang nalalaman

Bakit inggit ka na may nalalaman akong ganun? Ikaw na lang manahimik. Quote ka ng quote ng post ko, hindi mo pala naintindihan. :lol:

Di naman kelangan ng mga ganung terms, pero wala akong magagawa Chiz Escudero ka eh, kung ano ano na sinabi mo wala pa din dahilan bakit better si Bird kay MJ

Ano na naman sasabihin mo, na di yun sinabi mo, na sinabi mo di lang nanalo si MJ sa playoffs, na di ko naintindihan post mo, nakakabobo ka palang kausap

Di naman kelangan ng mga ganung terms, pero wala akong magagawa Chiz Escudero ka eh, kung ano ano na sinabi mo wala pa din dahilan bakit better si Bird kay MJ

Projecting ka na naman, troll? The last time I checked, this is the Larry Bird vs. Lechoke James thread. I mean you really should understand the topic instead of trolling the thread. Umpisahan mo yung OT post why Jordan is better than Bird. Papagbigyan kita. :lol:

Ano na naman sasabihin mo, na di yun sinabi mo, na sinabi mo di lang nanalo si MJ sa playoffs, na di ko naintindihan post mo, nakakabobo ka palang kausap

Isn't it a fact that MJ never won a game against Bird in the playoffs? I mentioned Jordan's name in passing tapos butthurt ka kaya nagpost ka ng ad hominem kasi hindi mo matanggap isang katotohanan? :lol:

Edited by will robie

Projecting ka na naman, troll? The last time I checked, this is the Larry Bird vs. Lechoke James thread. I mean you really should understand the topic instead of trolling the thread.

Isn't it a fact that MJ never won a game against Bird in the playoffs? I mentioned Jordan's name in passing tapos butthurt ka kaya nagpost ka ng ad hominem kasi hindi mo matanggap isang katotohanan? :lol:

Did I question if it's true or not, I'm questioning on why you think Bird is better than MJ, you insinuate something like that then you can't back it up

"Lechoke" "Troll" "Splendid" "Putatively"

Napaka cringy mo na poster, siguro pumapalakpak ka sa sinehan after matapos ng movie

Did I question if it's true or not, I'm questioning on why you think Bird is better than MJ, you insinuate something like that then you can't back it up

"Lechoke" "Troll" "Splendid" "Putatively"

Napaka cringy mo na poster, siguro pumapalakpak ka sa sinehan after matapos ng movie

Are you that obtuse? Start the OT post that Jordan is better than Bird, then I will indulge you. Bilis na. Puro ka satsat. It seems you're spooked now that I challenged you to tell me why Jordan is better than Bird. :lol:

This was your trolling reply to my original post. Why didn't you just elaborate why I am wrong? Kasi wala ka talagang alam sa basketball kaya hangang ad hominem ka na lang. :lol:

Ikaw nagpapaexplain kung bakit better si MJ kay Bird tapos ako walang alam sa basketball, LMAO

Edited by Legend_Killer

Haha galing mong mambaliktad ah ikaw pinageexplain ko tapos ako ngayon pinapasimulan mo, ikaw puro satsat ni hindi mo nga masagot tanong ko tapos ako pa papasimulan mo, di mo ko malilinlang ng mga emoji mo BOI

Haha! Barado pa din si troll. Hindi mo pala kayang pangatawanan why Jordan is better than Bird. Bilis na, totoy. I will rebut what you say. Simulan mo yung OT na post. You were the one who started it when you quoted my post and when challenged, uurong ka din pala. Haha! Loser. :lol:

If you need an explanation on why MJ is better than Bird better stop watching basketball or you have no knowledge in the first place,

MJ is the GOAT, no explanations needed

RES IPSA LOQUITUR

Haha! Is this the best explanation you can muster? Haha! A pathetic motherhood statement. Here are the facts:

MJ never won a playoff game against Bird.

Bird had the better of MJ in their regular season head to head matchups.

Edited by will robie

Haha! Is this the best explanation you can muster? Haha! A pathetic motherhood statement. Here are the facts:

MJ never won a playoff game against Bird.

Bird had the better of MJ in their regular season head to head matchups.

Baka nakakalimutan mo basketball is a team sport, nakalaro ka na ba bg basketball?

Was Jordan in his prime?, who are the NOTABLE teammates of MJ?, BJ Armstrong?, Horace Grant? Opposed to Kevin Mchale, Dennis Johnson and Robert Parish

Baka nakakalimutan mo basketball is a team sport, nakalaro ka na ba bg basketball?

Was Jordan in his prime?, who are the NOTABLE teammates of MJ?, BJ Armstrong?, Horace Grant? Opposed to Kevin Mchale, Dennis Johnson and Robert Parish

Prime or not, Larry owned Jordan in the regular season. In the playoffs, it was no contest. Kevin Mchale is not a franchise player and so was Parish. Check out the season when Larry was injured and only played in 6 games the 1998-99 season and check the regular season record of the Boston Celtics that season with Parish and Mchale leading them. Also, check out the 1993-94 season when Jordan retired. Check the record of the Bulls.

The Cs finished with a 42-40 record without Larry Bird in the 1988-89 season and got swept by the Pistons in the first round.

Contrastingly, the Bulls posted a 55-27 record without Jordan and forced the Knicks to a Game 7 in the Eastern semi-finals before losing to the Knicks in 7. Moreover, 4 of those games against the Knicks were decided by 6 points or less.

This means that the Cs need Bird even with Mchale and Parish more than the Bulls need Jordan with Pippen and Kukoc. The fact of the matter is the Bulls were competitive even without Jordan. You can't say the same for the Celtics without Bird.

Edited by will robie

Prime or not, Larry owned Jordan in the regular season. In the playoffs, it was no contest. Kevin Mchale is not a franchise player and so was Parish. Check out the season when Larry was injured and only played in 6 games the 1998-99 season and check the regular season record of the Boston Celtics that season with Parish and Mchale leading them. Also, check out the 1993-94 season when Jordan retired. Check the record of the Bulls.

The Cs finished with a 42-40 record without Larry Bird in the 1988-89 season and got swept by the Pistons in the first round.

Contrastingly, the Bulls posted a 55-27 record without Jordan and forced the Knicks to a Game 7 in the Eastern semi-finals before losing to the Knicks in 7.

This means that the Cs need Bird even with Mchale and Parish more than the Bulls need Jordan with Pippen and Kukoc.

During THAT time Bird had HOFer teammates as opposed to Jordan having squat so of course MJ would get owned everytime

You can't compare players being out of rotation, it's a credit to the coaches and during that time the Bulls had an established Pippen with a weak East

Remember when Ewing was the star player for the Knicks during the 1999 playoff then got injured but when he was out they made it all the way to the Finals

6 championships

6 Finals MVPs

5 Regular season MVPs

Never lost in the Finals

Changed the game forever, even in the aesthetics part and the Jordan rules

You can't say someone is better just by saying they lost in the playoffs everytime, look at both their careers in hindsight and see which one was better, ok sana kung sabay silang in their prime like Magic and Bird but it's unfair to compare their matchups

During THAT time Bird had HOFer teammates as opposed to Jordan having squat so of course MJ would get owned everytime

Again, the players you mentioned and you are now calling squat were the same players who were in the roster when the Bulls almost upended the Knicks in the the Eastern semis in 1993-94. Yes, they may be HOFers but the fact remains: Parish and Mchale could not carry the Cs without Bird.

You can't compare players being out of rotation, it's a credit to the coaches and during that time the Bulls had an established Pippen with a weak East

I am not comparing players who were out of the rotation. I am stating the effect of the absence of Bird and Jordan. Apparently, the Cs need Bird more than the Bulls need Jordan. You must be confusing the East of today to the East of the 90s. The East was at par with the West in the 1990s. In the 80s, the West was way weaker than the East.

6 championships

6 Finals MVPs

5 Regular season MVPs

Never lost in the Finals

Changed the game forever, even in the aesthetics part and the Jordan rules

I give Jordan credit for those but he never won a playoff game against Bird. Bird also dominated the all-time regular season match up. Moreover, Jordan won most of those championships when Bird was already a shell of his old self and Magic was already retired. Based on facts, my take is Jordan would not win 6 championships if both he and Larry went out of college in the same year.

Edited by will robie