Sex Or Love? What Makes Relationship Work?

• 2 weeks later...

For me, it's not based on your age but on ones personality.

Like me.... My libido is so high that 40 cummings in less than 2 hours is pretty basic. I can have sex for 2 days straight still have sex the next day. Like this is me.... I get tired yes but I love pleasure that much.

Please take note that despite being such, I really pick who I f#&k with and would. Rather have someone steady. I want to find a good guy but honestly if that good guy is not a performer, I would rather turn him down than to cheat on him.

Thats why after my 3 year relationship. I decided to remain single. Ive been single for more than 2 years now.

This time, I choose not to compromise my standards and having someone with money and good in bed is the number one thing. Not that I'm a gold digger lol. I have businesses and money too. It's just that I learned that it is always a must to pick someone stable not someone who will rely on you. Lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

we cannot equal men and women when coming to sex and/or love..

we ALL MEN know, we gonna f#&k anything that moves.. We gonna f#&k even strangers coming across our way, yeah!! See, No matter how gorgeous your woman is, i dont care how sexy she is, how hot she is, 1 year of banging living with the same roof 3years,5years, 10 (im talking about living in the same roof and the same room), you gonna have a problem bringin up your johnson.. its just that, its the natural thing that happened to all of the guys.. but that does not mean we dont love our woman anymore, of course we do!!

but women dont!! Women f#&ks for only two reason A) if they have feelings for this guy they are f#&king with or B) if they dont respect the guy they are with..

Ask your woman to respect you first before love you.. Thats why these women cheats on their long-term partner and husband because they love him first before respect..

if you men are nice, decent guy, morale, you are going to be crushed by women so don't play with them.. know the good girl, the natural girl, the damaged goods, the crazy women signs,, and know your limits!! cos you will get burn if you makes your hopes up