• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Within Seoul, sa mga palasyo, sa NSeoul Tower saka sa Lotte World ang best date spots.

Sa labas, pinakamaganda yung Nami Island, yung location ng Winer Sonata.

Pag nightout naman sa Seoul, sa Hongdae or sa Itaewon. Magsawa ka sa bars, discos at kung ano ano pang pwede.

Conservative ang mga koreano kaya dito sa mga lugar na to lang madali makipag-hook up.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Incheon is a stop over pint from NYC to the Phil via Korean airways. They offer showers and a place to sleep.

My wife was unfortunate to have a 16 hour layover but took advantage by taking a tour to Seoul.

It turned out to be a great experience.

my sister did the same for free a month ago otw to BWI

Edited by suade
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I think it's still quite cold in Korea in March. Better bring appropriate clothing.

Malamig pa nga nga in certain areas but it will be pleasantly sunny already. Flowers will start to bloom and marami nang mga spring activities by March. Sa southern area (Busan, Geoje, Jinju) mas evident na ang spring. Mas malamig pa rin bandang Seoul. It will be cold, but no need for heavy winter clothing. Sweat shirt would suffice.

• 2 weeks later...

Was there some time and only managed to taste real good Korean food if I am with my Korean colleagues. I also tag along to relax in Korean KTVs that are everywhere and Korean KTV girls are quite pretty. The moral of the story, you won't enjoy much if you don't know someone local, for one, because of the language.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

been to seoul some time ago and hoping my info will help. myeongdong is the place to be if you are a shopper. the cosmetics stores are way way more awesome than what we have here. that is coming from a guy who has zero idea on make up. upon entering the stores, the staff will greet you with free stuff. you don't have to be lucky to get more free stuff when you check out. if you accumulated 2 bags of goodies, expect to leave with 2 bags more. had the exact same experience at all the stores I went to. I get free shirts, free eco bags, free whatevers. and do not forget to ask for the tax refund forms. seoul is actually very forgiving of its tourists.

there are lots of backpackers and hostels to choose from in the area. we stayed at the zaza backpackers. very friendly staff and they stay up to midnight. looks like the norm. very informative as well.

at the bus stop, take bus #5 for a 15-minute ride to the n-tower. awesome place. you can do the padlock thing if you are into that. if you have a partner that is crazy for k-dramas, you can do the exodus to the KINTEX. they had the condo set of my love from the stars when we went there. no idea what they are running now.

• 11 months later...

Kung habol mo sa Korea mga beauty products better go to Myeongdong. If gusto mo naman ng mga mura na damit, tianggian, pasalubong, sapatos go to Dongdaemun (lalo na pag gabi hangan madaling araw kasi naglalabasan na mga tianggian), mas maganda kung sa dongdaemun ka nakacheck-in kasi malapit siya sa Seoul City Bus Tour, Lotte Mall, APM Mall, Design Plaza, Tianggian na hangan 4am, Grilled Fish Street at maraming mall at accessible sa public transportation. Kung habol mo naman yun mga place sa korean drama better go to Nami Island then madadaanan mo along the way yun Petite France kaso mga 1 hour travel siya kung galing ka Seoul. Tips para makatipid ka sa Korea trip mo, mas makakatipid ka kung gagamitin mo na transportation ay yun Seoul City Bus Tour, kasi 1 day pass yun ticket then dadaanan nyo pa mga tourist spot dun like Gyeongbokgung Palace, Myeondong, Dongdaemun, Namdaemun Market at iba pa (take note mo lang mga time na darating sa stopover yun bus).

Pag gusto mo naman mag Lotte World better na ilaan mo 1 day ng tour mo or sa umaga hangan hapon kasi nasa New City siya aka Gangnam District, then wag ka pupunta ng weekends, holiday at walang pasok ang schools kasi ang mga rides hangan 1 hour waiting time bago makasakay. At wag kakalimutan pumunta ng N Seoul Tower either by cable car or lakad mode.

At lastly pagbibili ka ng like relos, mamahalin na bag at iba pa sa Duty Free ay makukuha mo lang yun items mo sa airport na, kasi may ibibigay sayo na claim form at receipt para makuha mo siya sa airport baka daw kasi ibenta mo sa korean people yun item mo. At wag umasa na makakabili ka ng gadgets like phones, tablets at any laruan sa South Korea (hindi mo magagamit phones nila sa pilipinas at hindi sila mahilig sa laruan sa south korea).

If may question kayo paano makakuha at ginawa namin paraan para sa visa pm or just reply na lang po kayo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Suggestion ko magresearch about korea before visiting. I prefer diy since transportation system is quite efficient and a cheaper option.

Never leave seoul without buying korean beauty products in myeongdong, so cheap and lots of freebies compared to buying it in other countries. Snowboarding is great but not a must coz u can also do it in other places like japan, china, and europe. I also prefer to do Skiing and snowboarding in japan.

Edited by blazer2