406 replies to this topic

#401 pyke

pyke

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:27 PM

For the accused Your Honor, respectfully entering my appearance as counsel....We are ready for the Arraignment preferably in Filipino...

#402 pyke

pyke

Devirginized

• (04) Casual
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:29 PM

I just entered law school last year and when I was checking on the requirements for admission, I've never seen any school requiring a permit from SC. this is the first time I've heard about a school requiring a permit from SC.

They are requiring those would be enrolling this coming school year to take the LSAT but I guess aside from your transcript of records/ GPA, you really need to ace your written exam and the panel interview (if your chosen school has one).

Maybe the one she's referring to is the result of the PHILSAT....

#403 Freddie C.

Freddie C.

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1890 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:59 PM

Law (Low) School of St Andrew Field  - Mababang Paaralan ng San Andres Bukid 

heheheheheheehe

#404 wistfuldamsell

wistfuldamsell

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 06:30 PM

thanks for the advise sir, though i already decided to postpone my plan. i appreciate your response. thanks.

But if you can't wait for another year for the PHILSAT, you can enroll provided you sign a waiver that you will take the next PHILSAT and if you fail, then you will have to drop out. That's what my former college students who enrolled without the told me. So better take it muna before enrolling para sure. 

#405 wistfuldamsell

wistfuldamsell

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 06:35 PM

yup. i found out that taking the philsat is now a requirement before you apply for law school.

thanks for answering though. i appreciate your response. best of luck on your law school journey.

I just entered law school last year and when I was checking on the requirements for admission, I've never seen any school requiring a permit from SC. this is the first time I've heard about a school requiring a permit from SC.

They are requiring those would be enrolling this coming school year to take the LSAT but I guess aside from your transcript of records/ GPA, you really need to ace your written exam and the panel interview (if your chosen school has one).

Edited by wistfuldamsell, 01 October 2017 - 06:35 PM.

#406 Freddie C.

Freddie C.

Lover

• (07) Avid Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1890 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 05:16 AM

masyado na madami abogado sa PH. kaya ang ingay ng paligid

#407 Tanya2217

Tanya2217

Looker

• (11) Wyld
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 11 November 2017 - 07:12 PM

...possible kaya ma change surname ng bata
hndi married amg parents, pero naka apelyido s father, pwd kya un palitan s surname ng mother,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users