Hotels On A Budget

bro mahal na rin doon .... check in last march and its 2500/day and you're place at the back side pa, no view. If you want the bay side view it will cost you 3000/day, plus a 1000 pesos deposit, refundable upon check out. Room are old na and i think it needs renovation or sprucing up, its not worth what your paying.

I agree. :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 1 month later...

I would rather recommend City Garden Suites Manila www.citygardensuites.com located in mabini area.

Very accomodating ang mga tao and you are comfortable. Great lobby and fresh rooms rate from P1900 to 3000 depending on your needs.

Employees are pretty here also... =)

Edited by burachelor
I would rather recommend City Garden Suites Manila www.citygardensuites.com located in mabini area.

Very accomodating ang mga tao and you are comfortable. Great lobby and fresh rooms rate from P1900 to 3000 depending on your needs.

Employees are pretty here also... =)

I agree that rooms are nice and employee (recep) are pretty. Used to stay there twice a month 1999-2003.

Managed to hook one recep name L** in 2002.

short hair, good body 34c. Paid p2000.

I agree that rooms are nice and employee (recep) are pretty. Used to stay there twice a month 1999-2003.

Managed to hook one recep name L** in 2002.

short hair, good body 34c. Paid p2000.

Ok ang City Garden. Very nice facilities and very professional at magalang ang mga staff. :thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by zamora2310
  • 2 weeks later...

sa makati area,

ok ang herald suites sa p. ocampo st. (formerly pasong tamo);

sa saint illan's behind herald suites

sa tiara oriental hotel on malugay st., behind the makati central post office

sa tower inn on arnaiz ave. (pasay road), across ayala center

sa pasay,

atrium hotel on taft cor buendia ave.

networld hotel on roxas blvd cor buendia ave.

magtatayo ang eurotel sa macapagal ave., opening before mid 2008

and microtel sa mall of asia, opening late 2008

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

sa QC tagal ko naghanap ng motel tapos naalala ko nga pala may ordinance ata yung QC council na di pwede motel in QC kasi daw nakakababa ng moral values ng residents (which is kinda hypocritical since dami massage parlors and men's clubs sa Quezon Ave!).

anyway, i was quite surprised to find a few cheap hostels and apartelles in the area (tri-place, sir williams, champ hostel, stonehouse (?), fersal inn) and they are all very similar in price and quality. not very ostentatious but clean, comfortable, and affordable!

i finally settled on champ hostel since very accessible sya (kamias rd) and i wasnt disappointed. (for 1000-2700/room what would you exect? the ritz??!) free wifi pa sa resto and lobby....check it out champhostel.com or email their GM at champhostel@gmail.com (psst! ask for the wash-up rate -- wala sa tariff sheet yon pero i heard they offer it if you ask for it! hehehe)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
As the topic says, here's a list of hotels/inns that are affordable yet nice and cozy

1. Tower Inn , Quirino (near Davao Doc Hospital)

My officemates in URC before would always check in here before . Cheap but very comfortable. Near the mall (Gaisano Southmall) . Heart of Downtown area. Rate is around P800 for a standard room.

If you want to get a girl friend for the night , there's Malvar Street besides Davao Doc Hospital. Check out the thread in pick-up places davao for this.

i sekandamosyon. tumpak.

i usually get the suites here (around 1.5k ata) because sobrang mura and walking distance sa lahat.

mall, bars, palengke, red light district, parks.

sa manila area, contemporary hotel sa araneta ave.

sa pampanga miyabe court.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...