Language Subjects

• 3 weeks later...

estoy tomando la clase de espanol dos en este momento. quiero la idioma espanol porque para mi, es muy interesante.

translates: "i'm taking spanish 2 right now. i love the spanish language because for me, it's interesting"

i'm actually supposedly pretty good at it. i LOVE learning how to speak spanish. and i'm pretty sure it will be helpful to me in the future considering there are lots of hispanics in the U.S.

i'd take japanese tho (since they offer it too) if i have space in my sched in the years to come

Ummm...lets see.....

Jr. High School (7th Grade): I took 1 semester of French....hated it! The French can't spell and use too many letter that they don't pronounce! :D

College: 2 semesters of Spanish...better than French, at least it's spelt as spoken. I took it since everyone thought I was Mexican anyways. Now I read it better that I speak it, but I think I can get by. But what's with changing the verbs instead of just the pronouns...?!?

College: 1 Semester Japanese.....easy to learn the spoken part...reading on the other hand...aaarrrggh! I'm okay with a lot of the basics. I'm still learning more.

Military: I spent 2 year in Germany and picked up some. Easy to learn the basics since it's close to English, but the Germans have an annoying habit of stringing many words to create one word that didn't used to exist.

:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i believe that the earth is not 100% rock solid... it isn't hollow also.. rather, there are portions that are rock solid, semi solid (magma), and hollow parts...

there was a movie, i forgot the title but i think was shown a year ago, about a group of scientists who travelled into the center of the earth. if you watch this movie, you'll see the clear picture of what am talkin about

some scientists like those who authored the theories tend to negate everything that are proven yet unexplored just to make a name for themselves...

yup thats true kaya lang kasi yung sinasabi nating proven things e nakalakhan natin kaya ito ang pinapaniwalaan..remember galileo? diba ayaw din sya paniwalaan na bilog and mundo kasi tinuro ng church na ang mundo ay flat and it is at the center of the universe..who knows..baka totoo nga na merong "life" at the center of the earth :lol: peace tayo tsong!

i learned french, spanish and japanese during my college days. not really required, but i seem to have a proficiency for them.

i've since added german, some italian and mandarin to my studies. really interesting to learn all languages and see how they mix and merge with each other.

• 3 weeks later...

ako basic nihongo nung bata yung tipong

ohayogozaimasu

konnichiwa

kombanwa

hai

domo arigatougozaimasu

tapos after college nag-aral na ako ng Basic Conversational Nihongo

nakakasalita na ako ng konti

tapos ngaun sa work ko, may nag pahiram ng mga reading materials

natuto akong magsulat ng Hiragana at konting Katakana

nagtuturo na rin ako ng Nihongo together with a Native Speaker