What Type Guy Do You Prefer

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Simple lng po tanong ko it's regarding the looks

do you prefer guys with "balbas" or those clean looks, long hair or kalbo, matangkad or maliit, maputi or kayumangi,

balbon oh yng wala ganong buhok, mataba or payat or kahit ano pang gusto nyo i-share. Remember mga 1st imperessions to ala nga naman ang 1st impression mo ay mabait be real. POst anything you want

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/6/2017 at 7:20 PM, Viola said:

First... He has to be SINGLE. parang awa niyo na, if you are going to make a woman fall in love with you, make sure you are unattached.

Second ... He needs to have a stable job. Wala akong balak maging sugar mommy. I'm also not looking for a sugar daddy. So if I can spend on my own, you should be able to spend on your own too. But plus points of course if you can spoil your woman.

Third ... Someone smart enough. He doesn't have to be a genius. Just smart enough to carry a good conversation for a significant amount of time. Not someone who looks at you blankly and stares into nothingness.

Fourth ... Someone with good hygiene. With the advances in science now, bad breath and body odor should be a thing of the past.

Fifth ...and this is my personal preference... someone taller than me. I am ONLY 4'11. Anyone shorter than me is REALLY short. So this preference I think is still very reasonable.

Sixth ... someone loyal. Meaning, if I am your woman, I am your ONLY woman. Makipagbreak ka kung gusto mong tumikim ng iba.

Seventh ... someone decisive and ambitious.

Goods ako sa lahat maam, patay lang sa sixth. Me pwede bang pambawi dyan? Di ka naman iiwanan :)