Jacket Talk

lego

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I have a serious question - seriously - it's not cold there in the PI? I've seen stores that sell jackets for something you'd wear to the snow - don't get me wrong, I love a good trench coat or car coat (3/4 length) but if anything it's for the rain....

Yes. Someone said to me them thermals are for those people who plan to go abroad.

BTW where did you get that trench coat? Does it keep you dry when it rains? Care to post a pic?

Cheers!

you know what, I don't have a pic but when I do I'll send it on.....just a typical over coat really....black, no big useless buttons or belts that serve no purpose

it's just funny that I find stores selling big puffy jackets...someone once told me that they would hold a party in a freezer or some sort of thing so everyone with jackets could come and finally use them

you know what, I don't have a pic but when I do I'll send it on.....just a typical over coat really....black, no big useless buttons or belts that serve no purpose

it's just funny that I find stores selling big puffy jackets...someone once told me that they would hold a party in a freezer or some sort of thing so everyone with jackets could come and finally use them

Thanks but you forgot to answer one question which was essential. Does it keep you dry from the rain and where did you get it?

Sorry if Im a bit pushy i need a nice raincoat because that is something Id often wear. :P

I think I hear about that party... It was a few years back at Pasig right?Recon it was in an ice factory. :P

sorry about that - it was effective for short stints in the rain, but for long term the fabric would soak in places or the rain would eventually go down the back of my neck and soak me....so it would still help to have an umbrella or a hat or something.

I got it about four years ago - I don't know if they still sell it, but you could possible check over at Rustan's Makati....I have no idea if they'd still have it though or carry anything like it....you could find something on ebay, I'm sure..or some where else on line...sorry if that didn't really help

winter coat> point zero (for temps -10 below) old navy (for temps -9 up) north face (for outdoor activities) kanuk (for church and party events)

leather jacket> danier lamb leather bomber

hoodies> gap, roots, old navy

blazers & suits> linea italia (mura kasi)

trench coat> london fog (mura kasi)