Falling For A Client - The Other Side Of The Coin.

On the other thread "Falling for Therapist" majority of the comments seems to malign the therapists, psps and MPAs. Na kesyo mangagamit lang sila, or wag magpakatanga ang GM. (majority not all)

Let's hear the side of the girls. I'm sure some of them really did fall in love naman.

So ladies, what happened when you fell in love with a client? Did you get hurt when they availed other girls? How did you manage your relationship?

Other questions I have are

1. did they tell you na hindi na sila kukuya ng iba?

2. Tinanong niyo kung may asawa sila? totoo ba ang sinagot nila?

3. Galante ba sa umpisa then nagging kuripot sa dulo?

4. did you go out on movie dates?

5. pag nag aaway kayo , does he bring up your past job?

I think in this situation mahirap para sa babae na umalis nalang ng kusa sa trabaho nya for the sake of love. I think for most of them mas iiral pa din ang pamilya na kelangan suportahan. I think it's safe to say that most of them are in this industry not to support their lifestyle or luho but to feed their families since madami sa kanila ang bread winner. Many of these girls are single parents who have been exposed to this kind of trade as a means to earn big (although nahirapan din magipon dahil madaming umaasa sa kanila).

A GM walking in a club or spa looking for "love" or a serious relationship is ofcourse unnatural and rare but it happens nonetheless and may mga thera din jan na pumapatol wether naiinlove din sila or nasisilaw sa mga pangako. We cannot deny the fact that most of these girls need security and/or a stable future more than anything else and it doesn't matter kung matanda or bata or hindi gwapo ang makakapag provide nito sa kanila. Sa ganyang sitwasyon madami din sa kanila ang naiipit at nahihirapan magdesisyon na umalis sa ganyang trabaho as they are also aware na hindi rin nila dapat ituloy ang ganyang profession kung may seryosong relationship sila with a guy who they consider "decent" or respectable.

To be blunt (tabi-tabi po), pera-pera lang din yan. If a guy can provide support for the girl AND her family then most of her problems are solved already and it makes it easier for her to decide wether or not she will leave sex industry ASAP. That is why hindi rin sila basta-basta pumapatol kung kanikanino lang- lalo na sa walang ability magbigay ng financial support sa kanila or masmaliit pa kita sa kanila. I hope guys are aware of this before they decide to "fall in love" with a thera or similar profession. I also hope the girls who are witnessing and experiencing the same issues can come out and share their experience para masmaliwanagan lahat.

I respect your opinion sir there is truth in what you said. It is convenient for a girl to leave the industry if may provider or benefactor. But for the sake of a healthy conversation, what if love is not what is convenient? Since true love rarely is what is easy.

Edited by Cool Fool

I respect your opinion sir there is truth in what you said. It is convenient for a girl to leave the industry if may provider or benefactor. But for the sake of a healthy conversation, what if love is not what is convenient? Since true love rarely is what is easy.

I have read about certain MTC members (male and female) na "nainlove" and positive naman ung feedback nila. But they had to go through the eye of a needle para ma achieve nila ung relationship na meron sila ngayon. It's not impossible, but it's no cake-walk either. The big question is, is it worth it? For me, I wouldn't walk into a spa thinking na may makakarelasyon ako sa isa sa mga babaeng magbibigay ng serbisyo sakin. Ang mental state ko is, I pay someone to make me happy for a while then I walk out with a smile, that's it. Paglabas ko sa pinto ang nasa isip ko nalang is, "was it money and time well spent?". Life can be simple if you choose to stay away from comlpications.

• Like (+1) 1

I agree with this post. From my personal experience it is folly to be in a serious relationship if for example you are working in a normal and the girl is still in the sex industry. Sacrifice is needed from both, not only from the guy.

If you really love the guy, leave the industry, no ifs and buts. I'm sure that if both work hard and sacrifice for the relationship there may be a chance. Kapag may condition na aalis ako pero buhayin mo ako, nasan ang love doon?

Where is also the love when you can't support her? When you can't save her? Where you can't give her security? Where you are allowing her to whore herself just because you can't work extra or double or you can't give up your vices for her? Remember, she is whoring herself for money. To support her family. You will come. Love her and love takes sacrifices and understanding. So if you're a guy who's ok to say you love someone yet you're good with her doing hj, bj or sex with other men, are you even a man?

You are ought to work for women. To support women. If you can't do it for her, don't take her.

Nice Reply, I like your honesty.

my question is, paano if di na nagbibigay si guy ng pera, will he still be loved?

I think the other GMs have answered this very question.

I think in this situation mahirap para sa babae na umalis nalang ng kusa sa trabaho nya for the sake of love. I think for most of them mas iiral pa din ang pamilya na kelangan suportahan. I think it's safe to say that most of them are in this industry not to support their lifestyle or luho but to feed their families since madami sa kanila ang bread winner. Many of these girls are single parents who have been exposed to this kind of trade as a means to earn big (although nahirapan din magipon dahil madaming umaasa sa kanila).

A GM walking in a club or spa looking for "love" or a serious relationship is ofcourse unnatural and rare but it happens nonetheless and may mga thera din jan na pumapatol wether naiinlove din sila or nasisilaw sa mga pangako. We cannot deny the fact that most of these girls need security and/or a stable future more than anything else and it doesn't matter kung matanda or bata or hindi gwapo ang makakapag provide nito sa kanila. Sa ganyang sitwasyon madami din sa kanila ang naiipit at nahihirapan magdesisyon na umalis sa ganyang trabaho as they are also aware na hindi rin nila dapat ituloy ang ganyang profession kung may seryosong relationship sila with a guy who they consider "decent" or respectable.

To be blunt (tabi-tabi po), pera-pera lang din yan. If a guy can provide support for the girl AND her family then most of her problems are solved already and it makes it easier for her to decide wether or not she will leave sex industry ASAP. That is why hindi rin sila basta-basta pumapatol kung kanikanino lang- lalo na sa walang ability magbigay ng financial support sa kanila or masmaliit pa kita sa kanila. I hope guys are aware of this before they decide to "fall in love" with a thera or similar profession. I also hope the girls who are witnessing and experiencing the same issues can come out and share their experience para masmaliwanagan lahat.

Fierce answer. This is what I want everyone to understand.

actualy the loosing of Dignity is a two way street di lang sa babae. If need to guy mag pay then there is something wrong with him, is it his looks, his self esteem? his nagging wife?

its hard to talk about dignity while we are in this IP adress kasi we are here because ... let's face it.. there is something wrong with us. do not be the guy to tell me that we are not in this website to look for encounters (sports daw gusto niya dito).

Mind you, there are super handsome guys who goes here. I have met a lot. There are celebrities, TV anchors and etc.

So to those being so extra careful and discreet, "showbiz?" Lol. Dinaig mo pa artista. Use VPN or igcognito. Lol!

The reason for support is not needed. You know why they entered the business. It's because they can't in the corporate world. Right?

I have read about certain MTC members (male and female) na "nainlove" and positive naman ung feedback nila. But they had to go through the eye of a needle para ma achieve nila ung relationship na meron sila ngayon. It's not impossible, but it's no cake-walk either. The big question is, is it worth it? For me, I wouldn't walk into a spa thinking na may makakarelasyon ako sa isa sa mga babaeng magbibigay ng serbisyo sakin. Ang mental state ko is, I pay someone to make me happy for a while then I walk out with a smile, that's it. Paglabas ko sa pinto ang nasa isip ko nalang is, "was it money and time well spent?". Life can be simple if you choose to stay away from comlpications.

This is what I have pointed out in the GM that I las responded to in the " Falling for a Therapist" thread.

Where is also the love when you can't support her? When you can't save her? Where you can't give her security? Where you are allowing her to whore herself just because you can't work extra or double or you can't give up your vices for her? Remember, she is whoring herself for money. To support her family. You will come. Love her and love takes sacrifices and understanding. So if you're a guy who's ok to say you love someone yet you're good with her doing hj, bj or sex with other men, are you even a man?

You are ought to work for women. To support women. If you can't do it for her, don't take her.

Bakit parang nasa lalake lagi yung responsibilidad? Responsibilidad din ng babae na tulungan naman sarili nya. Kung talagang gusto nya maialis sarili nya dyan, sya din dapat gumawa ng steps di ba? Its not so much about the guy having the sole responsibility of supporting the woman. Of course I am all for lending a help, pero kelangan tulungan babae sarili nya at huwag umasa sa prince charming. Mamaya yung prince charming eh halimaw pala. Daming kwento ng ganyan, kung kelan inalis na sa industriya saka lumitaw ugali nung lalake na nambubugbug pala.

Ang dapat isipin dito, kung pinasok ng babae trabahong ito, dapat ilagay nya sa isip at puso na responsibilidad nya din alisin sarili nya dyan.

Obligasyon din ng lalake mahalin ang sarili nya. Unawain sure, pero di ibig sabihin nun dapat na din sya pumayag sa napakaunfair na setup. You have to meet half-way. Likewise kung talagang mahal nung babae lalake at handa sya manindigan, tulungan nya alisin sarili nya at huwag lahat iasa na lang sa lalake

• Like (+1) 2

repost ko lang po..........

photo-thumb-487714.jpeg?_r=1445317214 Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 16 July 2015 - 11:24 AM in Matters of the heart

Falling for a therapist and falling for a client, parehong mi ups and downs.. Positive and negative.. Ganun nmn tlga sah lht sah real life :) pero sbe nga okay nah mgmhal and msktan.. Kesa nde maranasan mgmahal at all :) and sbe qu nga nung cmula pah lng.. At least mi memories nah pdeng balikan :) ngng masaya nmn aqu sobra.. So worth it ung pain pra skni :)

Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 15 July 2015 - 10:54 PM in Matters of the heart

:) mjo mas malaki lng tlga ng konti ang impact sah therapist. Kze sah dmi ng lalaking naeencounter everyday. Mjo mhirap nah tlga macapture ung heart ng therapist. Kze unang una mjo hirap kya mgtiwala. Nung bago pah nga lng aqu ngkakabiruan nah golden rule dw ng therapist is 'never fall for a client' eh wla mtgas ulo qu d npigilan haha. Todo todo tlga. To the point nah wla ng maitira. Kya lng siempre ending iiyak at iiyak tlga ng dugo. Siempre client un. Client. So pg wla nah. Mi possibility nah kumuha sia ibng therapist so mjo masakit tlga. So d dn tlga masisi f bqt ibng therapist nggng bato nah:) defense un. Hay ewan. Gugulo pah dn utak qu til now. Pero he is a great guy tlga. Kasalanan qu nmn tlga. Case to case basis dn. bsta bsta. As to my case. Ang ironic lng. Kze he makes me feel alive pero at the same time.. Im dying inside :)

Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 15 July 2015 - 11:45 PM in Matters of the heart

☺️☺️☺️

Minsan kze d lng dn tlga uubra.. Though one sided. Kze aqu lng ung ngmahal.. Super pnahalagahan nia nmn aqu before.. And inalagaan tlga.. Kya lng at the end kze 'therapist-client' relationship bihira or maliit nah chance lng tlga ung umuubra.. :) and hbng tumatagal nsasanay ndn aqu.. Minsan anjan pah dn sia pg kelangan qu.. Pero mjo distance nah sia skn.. Cguro ayw nia ndn msktan aqu.. Pero siempre ung pain andun pdn.. Ung mga what ifs,.

Ok lng nmn mgbgay ng opinion. Sna wg lng masyadong harsh. And wg nmn puro husga agd. Kze case to case dn tlga.. :)

Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 16 July 2015 - 12:12 AM in Matters of the heart

Exactly :)

And to my case, he makes me feel human kze.. Ung feeling nah aq 'ako' nde bilang 'sitti' and yes the feeling is so intense.. Ung happiness, and siempre ung pain. But if i would have given a chance nah bumalik sah past. Uulitin at uulitin qu pdn kze kht panu worth the pain nman.. Bsta iba tlga.. 22 nah qu.. Pero ung 'love' nah nrmdaman qu for him and still nrrmdaman.. Iba tlga. Yeah 'intense' is the right term.. And til now. Honestly i consider him as my sanity. Hahha hanggulo.. ;)

Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 16 July 2015 - 11:05 AM in Matters of the heart

Hihi d nmn dn nia qu niloko :) d lng tlga npigilan and kht panu nrmdaman qu nmng pinahalgahan nia aqu..
Hmm yes i agree d nmn lht gms manloloko.. Ganun sah thera.. Sah lht nmn ng bagay ganun dva.. Kht nde sah spa.. Meron tlgang good and bad :) and honestly dme qu dn ngng friends nah gms.. Mga 'emotional support' qu.. Merun pah nga aqung isang friend nah gm nah kht madaling arw natatawagan qu pg sobrang down aqu.. Hihi such a very good guy :) and merun pah isa lagi aqu chinicheck and dnadalaw pra kmustahin.. Best buddy.. Nkktuwa kze iba iba dn tlga mkikilala dito sah industry.. Client turn to nightmare, bf, best buddy, and kung anu anu pah :)

Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 16 July 2015 - 11:17 AM in Matters of the heart

Honestly isa dn yan sah mga what ifs qu hihi.. Ung what if wla aqu sah industry nung nkilala qu sia.. And f anu kya nrrmdaman nia pg iniisip nia ung clients qu araw araw.. Siempre masakit dn un.. So pareho tlgang nssktan..

(yan nalang ishare ko po ha mister mod malantod yung mga posts ko dati hhahah)
Edited by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡

repost ko lang po..........

photo-thumb-487714.jpeg?_r=1445317214 Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 16 July 2015 - 11:24 AM in Matters of the heart

Falling for a therapist and falling for a client, parehong mi ups and downs.. Positive and negative.. Ganun nmn tlga sah lht sah real life :) pero sbe nga okay nah mgmhal and msktan.. Kesa nde maranasan mgmahal at all :) and sbe qu nga nung cmula pah lng.. At least mi memories nah pdeng balikan :) ngng masaya nmn aqu sobra.. So worth it ung pain pra skni :)

Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 15 July 2015 - 10:54 PM in Matters of the heart

:) mjo mas malaki lng tlga ng konti ang impact sah therapist. Kze sah dmi ng lalaking naeencounter everyday. Mjo mhirap nah tlga macapture ung heart ng therapist. Kze unang una mjo hirap kya mgtiwala. Nung bago pah nga lng aqu ngkakabiruan nah golden rule dw ng therapist is 'never fall for a client' eh wla mtgas ulo qu d npigilan haha. Todo todo tlga. To the point nah wla ng maitira. Kya lng siempre ending iiyak at iiyak tlga ng dugo. Siempre client un. Client. So pg wla nah. Mi possibility nah kumuha sia ibng therapist so mjo masakit tlga. So d dn tlga masisi f bqt ibng therapist nggng bato nah:) defense un. Hay ewan. Gugulo pah dn utak qu til now. Pero he is a great guy tlga. Kasalanan qu nmn tlga. Case to case basis dn. bsta bsta. As to my case. Ang ironic lng. Kze he makes me feel alive pero at the same time.. Im dying inside :)

Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 15 July 2015 - 11:45 PM in Matters of the heart

☺☺☺

Minsan kze d lng dn tlga uubra.. Though one sided. Kze aqu lng ung ngmahal.. Super pnahalagahan nia nmn aqu before.. And inalagaan tlga.. Kya lng at the end kze 'therapist-client' relationship bihira or maliit nah chance lng tlga ung umuubra.. :) and hbng tumatagal nsasanay ndn aqu.. Minsan anjan pah dn sia pg kelangan qu.. Pero mjo distance nah sia skn.. Cguro ayw nia ndn msktan aqu.. Pero siempre ung pain andun pdn.. Ung mga what ifs,.

Ok lng nmn mgbgay ng opinion. Sna wg lng masyadong harsh. And wg nmn puro husga agd. Kze case to case dn tlga.. :)

Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 16 July 2015 - 12:12 AM in Matters of the heart

Exactly :)

And to my case, he makes me feel human kze.. Ung feeling nah aq 'ako' nde bilang 'sitti' and yes the feeling is so intense.. Ung happiness, and siempre ung pain. But if i would have given a chance nah bumalik sah past. Uulitin at uulitin qu pdn kze kht panu worth the pain nman.. Bsta iba tlga.. 22 nah qu.. Pero ung 'love' nah nrmdaman qu for him and still nrrmdaman.. Iba tlga. Yeah 'intense' is the right term.. And til now. Honestly i consider him as my sanity. Hahha hanggulo.. ;)

Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 16 July 2015 - 11:05 AM in Matters of the heart

Hihi d nmn dn nia qu niloko :) d lng tlga npigilan and kht panu nrmdaman qu nmng pinahalgahan nia aqu..

Hmm yes i agree d nmn lht gms manloloko.. Ganun sah thera.. Sah lht nmn ng bagay ganun dva.. Kht nde sah spa.. Meron tlgang good and bad :) and honestly dme qu dn ngng friends nah gms.. Mga 'emotional support' qu.. Merun pah nga aqung isang friend nah gm nah kht madaling arw natatawagan qu pg sobrang down aqu.. Hihi such a very good guy :) and merun pah isa lagi aqu chinicheck and dnadalaw pra kmustahin.. Best buddy.. Nkktuwa kze iba iba dn tlga mkikilala dito sah industry.. Client turn to nightmare, bf, best buddy, and kung anu anu pah :)

Posted by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡ on 16 July 2015 - 11:17 AM in Matters of the heart

Honestly isa dn yan sah mga what ifs qu hihi.. Ung what if wla aqu sah industry nung nkilala qu sia.. And f anu kya nrrmdaman nia pg iniisip nia ung clients qu araw araw.. Siempre masakit dn un.. So pareho tlgang nssktan..

Salamat sa pagshare ng experience mo. Though mejo nalinawan ako based sa mga sinulat mo may mga iba pakong tanong kung okay lang sau. First of all, did you consider quitting your job and finding something else to do para kumita everytime you find yourself in a serious relationship? nagsuggest ba ung partner mo na iwan mo na ung trabaho mo? If so, what's stopping you? How do you see yourself 10 years from now? Sensya na dami tanong, hehe.

Salamat sa pagshare ng experience mo. Though mejo nalinawan ako based sa mga sinulat mo may mga iba pakong tanong kung okay lang sau. First of all, did you consider quitting your job and finding something else to do para kumita everytime you find yourself in a serious relationship? nagsuggest ba ung partner mo na iwan mo na ung trabaho mo? If so, what's stopping you? How do you see yourself 10 years from now? Sensya na dami tanong, hehe.

yep i did.. ilang times ko din po pinagplanuhang umalis... pero hindi lang din naman dahil sa kanya.. dahil din sa sarili ko... sabi nga nung client ko masyado daw self consuming tong job na to... araw araw may mababawas sa pagkatao mo.. kaso maraming nanyayari na nag papa stay pa sakin dito... for example... mga 5 months palang ako dito noon.. okay na yung ipon ko can start a business na kaso bigla nalaman ko nakasanla yung lupa namin sa province... so ginawa ko yung ipon ko na supposedly pangbusiness pinangbayad ko sa lupa... nagsuggest sya na ihelp ako.. yes.. he ask me nun how much yung need ko para umalis dito...( which is kaya naman nya ibigay kahit magkano) but i refused. call me tanga na , ipokrita or whatsoever.. but i cant accept such a big amount from him. kahit sabihing barya lang yun sa kanya... ewan.. iba lang kasi talaga yung dating sakin if tanggapin ko yun... syado lang nakakapanliit..and besides kaya ko naman kitain yun(not bragging po ha) pero what im earning here is di kayang kitain sa ibang work ng ganto kabilis kahit as manager pa... konting sakripisyo kumbaga for the bigger things in the future... im not planning to stay naman dito ng super tagal.... nag iipon lang... gusto ko kasi pag nakaalis na ako dito... alis talaga permanently... yung wala ng balikan... so for me to be able to do it... kelangan ko makaprovide ng stable na magigigng income ko pag alis ko dito..... it may take a little more time pa.. pero malapit naman na... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by ♥S•I•T•T•I♡

Bakit parang nasa lalake lagi yung responsibilidad? Responsibilidad din ng babae na tulungan naman sarili nya. Kung talagang gusto nya maialis sarili nya dyan, sya din dapat gumawa ng steps di ba? Its not so much about the guy having the sole responsibility of supporting the woman. Of course I am all for lending a help, pero kelangan tulungan babae sarili nya at huwag umasa sa prince charming. Mamaya yung prince charming eh halimaw pala. Daming kwento ng ganyan, kung kelan inalis na sa industriya saka lumitaw ugali nung lalake na nambubugbug pala.

Ang dapat isipin dito, kung pinasok ng babae trabahong ito, dapat ilagay nya sa isip at puso na responsibilidad nya din alisin sarili nya dyan.

Obligasyon din ng lalake mahalin ang sarili nya. Unawain sure, pero di ibig sabihin nun dapat na din sya pumayag sa napakaunfair na setup. You have to meet half-way. Likewise kung talagang mahal nung babae lalake at handa sya manindigan, tulungan nya alisin sarili nya at huwag lahat iasa na lang sa lalake

Paki basa ang ibang posts ko para maging malinaw sayo ang lahat. Ayan ha. Tagalog ko nang sinasagot. Bakit parang NASA lalaki ang responsibilidad? Eh natural! Babae ba ang nag popropose? Kung tingin mo kaya ng halos lahat ng babae sa industriyang ito na umalis sa industriyang ito para lang tumayo sa sa sarili niyang paa dahil ung lalaking pinili nya ay wala namang sense of responsibility, ano un? Titi lang ang kakainin niya araw araw at ipapakain niya sa pamilya nya? Kaya sila nandito sa industry na ito dahil madalas sa kanila ay un lang ang kayang gawin. If they can do other job that can financially support their family, do you think masarap ang pag sasaan ng mga lalaki? Ng ibat ibang lalaki?

Usually, galing sa slams at hirap ang mga theras. Masakit man isipin but because of that, maledukado, walang natapos o di kaya di kayang magtrabaho sa corporate world. Unless as I HAVE SAID, SUPORTAHAN NG LALAKI. Kung bibigyan mo din naman ng pera pang start ng negosyo, as long as she cant manage it, it's useless. Pero lilinawin ko ulit, Hindi naman lahat. There are exemptions naman. But we are not heartless.

At kung ayaw mo na ganito ang sitwasyon, wag kang pumunta sa spa or club na ang intensyon mo ay mag hanap ng ibabahay o makakasama sa buhay. Manligaw ka na lang ng iba. Yung mga babaeng kayang magtrabaho nang Hindi ginagawang p#ta ang sarili para lang buhayin ang pamilya.

Sorry for the words. Hindi ako nangaaway, I am just fierce, blunt, honest and lastly real.

Admittedly I am not rich. I am merely a BPO trainer, not rich, although I am earning more than most people in our office. Working double to support a woman? I am already working my ass off. Being an employee in the BPO industry is not easy.

You say I ought to work for women to support them financially? This is not why I signed a job offer. I work grueling hours to make a living so I can have a better future, be a better person and survive day to day. I can be a guy worth loving though not a sugar daddy.

Then don't come in a spa or in a bar to find love or at least with an intension to get serious with one of the girls that you'll meet there. Those places have women who are usualy incapable of living through paycheck. We are talking about paid women here. Not a regular lady. Although paid women are not heartless but they will definitely need all the support.

So if you think it would be easy for them to get out of the industry just to exclusively be yours knowing that most of them is incapable of working as a white colarred personels, think twice. Most of them are in this industry because this is the only way they can earn. Again, I'm not saying that all the women in this industry are like what I described but honestly, about 80-90% are. These women are in need of money to support their family and giving up their job just for you without you being a man to support her is unfair. You're taking her life out. My suggedtion find a woman who's not from this industry for they only need a man who can understand their and their family's need.

And lastly, you're from a BPO company? Don't worry. Been there and all I can say is, I got my CCNA and CCNP credentials through sponsored promotions. I do have a position when I was there a few years ago. I earned it without being a kissed ass. I reviewed for my other credentials, working and while doing some other stuffs all at the same time. I earn quite well yet I never closed my doors for opportunities. I am so much busy for I have my own other rakets and business deals yet, I always have time for myself and my family. You may be lacking time management. So don't whine about working your ass off for another individual. Many people are working their ass more than you and don't rant. Whining are for women.

I like the title of this thread... pero parang lumayo na ang usapan..

I'm looking to read info direct from thera experience...in that way...we..as a GM can understand them too....

I hope next coming post will be that way..

Thanks

Don't worry, the speaker are taking reservations as we speak.

yep i did.. ilang times ko din po pinagplanuhang umalis... pero hindi lang din naman dahil sa kanya.. dahil din sa sarili ko... sabi nga nung client ko masyado daw self consuming tong job na to... araw araw may mababawas sa pagkatao mo.. kaso maraming nanyayari na nag papa stay pa sakin dito... for example... mga 5 months palang ako dito noon.. okay na yung ipon ko can start a business na kaso bigla nalaman ko nakasanla yung lupa namin sa province... so ginawa ko yung ipon ko na supposedly pangbusiness pinangbayad ko sa lupa... nagsuggest sya na ihelp ako.. yes.. he ask me nun how much yung need ko para umalis dito...( which is kaya naman nya ibigay kahit magkano) but i refused. call me tanga na , ipokrita or whatsoever.. but i cant accept such a big amount from him. kahit sabihing barya lang yun sa kanya... ewan.. iba lang kasi talaga yung dating sakin if tanggapin ko yun... syado lang nakakapanliit..and besides kaya ko naman kitain yun(not bragging po ha) pero what im earning here is di kayang kitain sa ibang work ng ganto kabilis kahit as manager pa... konting sakripisyo kumbaga for the bigger things in the future... im not planning to stay naman dito ng super tagal.... nag iipon lang... gusto ko kasi pag nakaalis na ako dito... alis talaga permanently... yung wala ng balikan... so for me to be able to do it... kelangan ko makaprovide ng stable na magigigng income ko pag alis ko dito..... it may take a little more time pa.. pero malapit naman na... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Bawat araw may nababawas sa pagkatao.

Words that I have to agree and salute.

God bless you.

• Like (+1) 1

yep i did.. ilang times ko din po pinagplanuhang umalis... pero hindi lang din naman dahil sa kanya.. dahil din sa sarili ko... sabi nga nung client ko masyado daw self consuming tong job na to... araw araw may mababawas sa pagkatao mo.. kaso maraming nanyayari na nag papa stay pa sakin dito... for example... mga 5 months palang ako dito noon.. okay na yung ipon ko can start a business na kaso bigla nalaman ko nakasanla yung lupa namin sa province... so ginawa ko yung ipon ko na supposedly pangbusiness pinangbayad ko sa lupa... nagsuggest sya na ihelp ako.. yes.. he ask me nun how much yung need ko para umalis dito...( which is kaya naman nya ibigay kahit magkano) but i refused. call me tanga na , ipokrita or whatsoever.. but i cant accept such a big amount from him. kahit sabihing barya lang yun sa kanya... ewan.. iba lang kasi talaga yung dating sakin if tanggapin ko yun... syado lang nakakapanliit..and besides kaya ko naman kitain yun(not bragging po ha) pero what im earning here is di kayang kitain sa ibang work ng ganto kabilis kahit as manager pa... konting sakripisyo kumbaga for the bigger things in the future... im not planning to stay naman dito ng super tagal.... nag iipon lang... gusto ko kasi pag nakaalis na ako dito... alis talaga permanently... yung wala ng balikan... so for me to be able to do it... kelangan ko makaprovide ng stable na magigigng income ko pag alis ko dito..... it make take a little more time pa.. pero malapit naman na... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Nice... Thank you sooo much for answering. Good to know na alam mo hinahanap mo and you know how to get it, mejo unconventional para sa iba pero lets face it, sa hirap ng buhay sa Pinas it's not easy finding opportunities na makaka uplift sa buhay natin and at the same time, trabaho na masasabi mong "marangal" (sa standards ng ordinaryong mamamayan). Nowadays I suppose ang dignity or self-worth ng isang tao ay dimo na basta basta masusukat sa klase ng hanap buhay nya pero sa SAKRIPISYO na inaalay nya para sa mga mahal nya sa buhay. Ofcourse we need to draw a line somewhere kahit na sabihin natin na we're doing it for our families... sometimes it's not always a good excuse especially in the eyes of the law. Pero kudos to you ma'm for knowing right and wrong and making it clear na you're doing something to change your life for a bright future.

• Like (+1) 2

I'm looking to read info direct from thera experience...in that way...we..as a GM can understand them too....

Thanks

I agree with you sir... Parang nawala na yung point of the thread...

Personally, I am thinking most theras, and this just me, and I am not saying all, but most, know the work they are in, and already have walls around them protecting them from this sort of thing... And I am sure, the newbies are also taught by the ones who introduced them to the industry also..

But of course, as usual I may be wrong...

Peace!!! :)

• Like (+1) 1

Sorry guys, just a reminder.

13. General Behavior

Having fun is good. We like fun. Please keep it positive and polite. We may take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement.
You may not make personal attacks on other users or staff members either in public forums or private messages.
At all times please respect the other members. Kindly refrain from making lewd suggestions or indecent proposals to the other members in the public forums. Violation of this rule will merit a two day suspension of posting privileges.
We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines or disrupts our community. We will be fair and provide warning in most cases.
There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discrimination.
There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory.

Thanks

That is the exact intention of this thread, more Thera's perspective, less from GMs (although still appreciated lalo na kung constructive) In this thread, mas bida ang Therapists.

Sabihin na nating one-sided pero I'll be deleting GM comments if it is about WHAT THEY THINK a Thera's motivation is. That is kinda off topic no? Fair enough?

The ladies' comments are hopefully based on experience. We want to know what it feels like from their side, their motivation etc.

I'll be checking this thread regularly. Game. :P :D B)

Edited by alex_corvis

:) push it.. do it for yourself not for anyone.. It was sad when you are in focus and determined to change your life but somethings bother us that we can't control.. like you said about your province... but don't look back and move forward, push yourself for a greater goal.... :wub:

Saw this on the other thread. Some sort of a "Success Story"

Just sharing..

I, myself, have been a Thera before in a MP, 6 years ago.. I've been through this kind of relationship wherein one of my guests got me out of this industry and supported me financially.. His name was RM, he was my regular for about 3 months and he used to visit me in my workplace around 3-4 times a week (with ES) and he picks me up from work almost every night.. We are not in a "commitment" as what he always say.. He insists that he's a businessman and he doesn't have time and chance to engage in a romantic relationship.. He said he just wanted to help me, that's all.. I was then a nursing student who stopped for two years due to financial incapacity. An amount of 30k is hitting my account every 8th of the month, nothing compared to how much I am earning but a great start for people like me who wanted to quit the job and focus on my studies. Just so you know, this started as a deal between us. The only thing he's asking in return is for me to quit and forget the industry I have been for more than a year. He asked me to change my number and not communicate with anybody from the said business - friends, guests, co-theras, everybody.. He wanted me to meet new friends, new environment.. I did so not until his mom found out about a "ghost employee" in their company's payroll.. Yes, he is a bachelor, a businessman, an expat and a mama's boy..
It was so sudden when I stopped receiving my monthly 'support', and haven't heard from him for a month, wherein he used to call and chat with me every night before he goes to sleep.. Just heard about his "mom" thing from a former colleague.. Yes, he still visits the MP.. The awkward thing is, from the day we had the deal, he stopped "doing" it with me..
He said he wanted me to feel like a normal person and get the respect that he wants me to receive.. I loved him, yes... I loved him that much that I feel jealous whenever I hear about the different therapists he is getting everytime he visits my former workplace.. But of course, I can't complain.. One of the rules is for me to not get in touch again with anybody from the 'business'.. Afraid that he will question me back.. I have broken only this rule.. But I NEVER EVER did it with ANYBODY again.. I don't have a boyfriend that time and it's him that I consider as my boyfriend though he doesn't see it that way..
To cut the story short, I went back to college to pursue my studies with the help of his money.. I was in my 3rd year then.. Though it lasted for only 6 months, I kept the promise to myself that I won't go back since I already got out.. I managed to be a scholar in a university.. fees weren't that high, my dad was self employed, my mom got a job from a security agency as a lady guard.. In short, I made it.. I graduated last 2010, passed the board exam in my first take.. I am working as a staff nurse here in Abu Dhabi for 2 years now.. Still single, 28, yet love life is in the least of my priority..
Haven't heard of him until now.. He changed his number 6 years ago..
If we will be given the chance to bump with each other again, I would really want to give him a big hug and express my gratitude and big big thanks for helping me "get-out".. Wondering if it weren't for him, I may not be where I am now.. He's got a special place in my heart and he will never be forgotten..

Sorry, I'm not that good in composing a blog like this but I hope it's still understable..
Just sharing..

• 2 weeks later...

Alam mo yung ok naman kayo. Intimacy level is high. Tapos pag wala ka dahil late siya sa reservation nya sayo or kung wala ka talaga, kumukuha siya ng iba kasi ung akala mong ok, release lang pala ang hanap. That makes you a release too. Nakaka turn off boo! And oo, nakakairita mga ganung client. So sa mga nagtatanong, oo naka affect lalo na kung isa siya sa pinunta no sa araw na yun.

Edited by Mistress Mia

Alam mo yung ok naman kayo. Intimacy level is high. Tapos pag wala ka dahil late siya sa reservation nya sayo or kung wala ka talaga, kumukuha siya ng iba kasi ung akala mong ok, release lang pala ang hanap. That makes you a release too. Nakaka turn off boo! And oo, nakakairita mga ganung client. So sa mga nagtatanong, oo naka affect lalo na kung isa siya sa pinunta no sa araw na yun.

Ms Mia bf mo ba siya or client lang? Or client na almost maging jowa? Kasi kung client lang, at isa lang siya sa marami, wala namang reason magselos.

Ms Mia bf mo ba siya or client lang? Or client na almost maging jowa? Kasi kung client lang, at isa lang siya sa marami, wala namang reason magselos.

Unang una, hindi naman ako Thera. I go to the spa and accept clients upon special request. For you to not know this ok lang pero not only that the money is wasted for travel but also the effort and time.

Second, intimacy? Not jowa he's married, not gf, if I were his gf I wouldn't be accepting any other client, let's just say a regular client with special bonding. We go out and he met my family but as a guest lang siya when I held a party.

So, uulitin ko, we have a different chemistry. He reserved me, he is 2 hours late. I had to accept other request dahil buffer ako sa amount ng Thera vs. Client na dumadating and poof. Pumunta siya, looked for me and when I'm not there to get him, he took another Thera.

Let's just simply put it this way. Di ko siya inaangkin but most of my clients either wait or go home without getting others if I'm not around.

So as far as I can remember, we have a special bond not a relationship pero mas matino at loyal pa yung ibang regulars ko sa kanya. It didn't hurt me. It pissed me off.

• Like (+1) 1

Unang una, hindi naman ako Thera. I go to the spa and accept clients upon special request. For you to not know this ok lang pero not only that the money is wasted for travel but also the effort and time.

Second, intimacy? Not jowa he's married, not gf, if I were his gf I wouldn't be accepting any other client, let's just say a regular client with special bonding. We go out and he met my family but as a guest lang siya when I held a party.

So, uulitin ko, we have a different chemistry. He reserved me, he is 2 hours late. I had to accept other request dahil buffer ako sa amount ng Thera vs. Client na dumadating and poof. Pumunta siya, looked for me and when I'm not there to get him, he took another Thera.

Let's just simply put it this way. Di ko siya inaangkin but most of my clients either wait or go home without getting others if I'm not around.

So as far as I can remember, we have a special bond not a relationship pero mas matino at loyal pa yung ibang regulars ko sa kanya. It didn't hurt me. It pissed me off.

Thank you po sa clarification. Nakakainis talaga yung mga late sa reservation. Tapos kukuha pa ng iba.

One question na lang po: since you said na di ka tthera pero nagmamassage at nag-es sa espa,ano po ang dapat na classification sa iyo?