What Do You Look For In A Bar?
Posted 02 November 2006 - 09:31 PM
Is it the food? music? price? selection of drinks? the waitresses?
What type of food, music, service, etc. will make you come back?
Let's make this a valuable resource for those who own, manage, or plan to operate a bar.
Sige, pati na rin yung mga ayaw niyo, isabay nyo na.
girls who flash definitely would make me come back.
Posted 02 November 2006 - 09:36 PM
Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:58 PM
Good price (30-45 bucks/beer)
Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:13 PM
girls, girls, and more kolehiyala type girls...
cheap drinks hehehe
Posted 18 December 2006 - 06:24 PM
I want to know what kind of music appeals to you.
R&B (slow jam)?
Two more things: How about lighting? And what about airconditioning? Pano kung tipong tambayan type (with the kolehiyala chix of course) ok lang ba na walang aircon? Tipong open-air?
In terms of pricing, is 35 bucks for a 500ml red horse enough?
Posted 21 January 2007 - 09:47 PM
reasonably priced drinks and food
Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:28 AM
prices beer at 25-30
girls (i place this last because i have more luck enjoying time with beer than this) hehehehe
Posted 27 February 2007 - 09:38 AM
- Prices are reasonable for food and drinks.
- They have great food.
- It's not too loud, you can have a conversation without shouting
- The crowd does not have rowdy people
- Music is upbeat but sometimes slow and soothing. (Jazz and R&B, with some reggae). Live bands are also ok, if they're any good.
- Nice looking women are a plus, cuz I'll usually have someone with me anyway. Just eye candy.
(Disclaimer: Not necessarily in order of preference)
Posted 27 February 2007 - 10:12 AM
Posted 28 February 2007 - 08:48 PM
The crowd: mixed, friendly, not too sceney
Management: bouncers should not screen those who want to ledge dance or flash, but should crack down on unwanted gropers
Events: The more ladies night specials, the better!!!
Posted 28 February 2007 - 08:54 PM
good music has to definitely be in there... i can't stand hiphop and r&b. if i wanted to listen to that, i'd hit the VIP room in embassy. electronica's good. house, lounge, chill out. bossa's pretty good, too... for the more laid back bars.
interiors have a lot to do with the bar experience also, of course. seating has to be plentiful and comfortable. i hate bars that don't have enough seating space. and it'd be nice to go to a bar that didn't serve normal bar chow. and the drinks should be good... not watered down or poorly mixed. cocktails are good in nuvo and also at paseo uno when that was a cool place to hang.
Edited by missmanners, 28 February 2007 - 08:57 PM.
Posted 28 February 2007 - 09:47 PM
Posted 03 March 2007 - 02:51 PM
2) Good beer chow and lots of choices. After I've been to a bar several times and have tried all their beer chow, I tend to lose interest.
3) Nice music of course but it's highly dependent on my mood though.
4) A billiard table or two would be nice. I like shooting pool while drinking.
Posted 05 March 2007 - 10:15 AM
No minors or hiphop attire
Cool a/c with good ventilation
Spacious area w/open air
Ample parking space
Edited by sukie, 16 November 2007 - 10:15 AM.
Posted 05 March 2007 - 10:23 AM
2. good ambience and airconditioning
3. good music
4. good food
5. excellent crowd with level one chicks
6. value for money!
Posted 08 March 2007 - 03:00 AM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users