I have an idea! I did read once that a heavily debted woman once created a site to ask money for is overshopping expenditures and she did get money from people who hardly even cared who she were. Why don't we do it here? I mean a lot of people know you and Ibet if 1 MTC member give 1 peso you could easily collect P8t. What do you think? I could create a separate thread for it. Sort of a "Piso para kay Swee_lass" kinda thing. They'll deposit it in your bank account...

dee, eto for sure easy money, your bill is 8k, i think pwede naman you pay 25% to 50% of it para they won't cut your line. Punta ka greenhills, benta mo phone mo, get a second hand na mas lower model, cheaper pa, may pambayad ka pa ng bill. In 2 hours may pera ka na. Then comes payday, buy a new phone na lang. easy... hehehehe

hi swit_lass,

i have an idea how you could get the money pero i'm not sure if they are still looking for help.

last year, a friend of my sis, asked for my help collecting survey data, it was less than a week's work but she gave me P5000 for my effort. Wala kang gagawin kundi hand out survey forms and asked them to fill it up, yon lang.. it was relatively easy money, i was suppose to do another one, for the same amount but got busy by then..

btw, these are students taking their master's degree, so meron yan every year, it's for their project. i'll try to ask but no promises.

pero i also like slider_4u's idea, organize an eb party ask for admission maybe you can arrange for some free drinks to go with the admission, i'm sure a lot of us here are more than willing to help out.

pero i also like slider_4u's idea, organize an eb party ask for admission maybe you can arrange for some free drinks to go with the admission, i'm sure a lot of us here are more than willing to help out.

Thanks mightym0uz3.

hi again swit_lass,

I can't really call it easy money but you really need to give effort to do it. And for the sense of it you were able to solve your problem using your own effort and its quite fair... malay mo may sobra eh di me profit ka pa... ;)

Guest fhoryou

there are lots of things you can do swit_lass.

first of all they are right. you can be a model. you have the looks naman.

you can be a signature model, ramp model (little work on that, no offense), oh yes commercial model.

there are lots of things a camera can do to make you more prettier and more convincing in tv.

business, hmm dami since your in marketing y not try those home base sales agent.

or home business.

but most important do what you really want and focus that.

coz once you love what you do you don't need to worry about money or fame it comes along.

um... teka lang. d na ata maganda yung direction nito.

no, rock.. m not one to borrow money. i was never comfy with the idea... kya nga po Money-making -scheme eh... :rolleyes:

sori sweet..... i'm just testing lang naman who among mtc guys ang willing to lend u some amount w/o expecting any hanky-panky stuff....

sabagay napansin ko din marami ata nasa the same situation as u are....

ako din wala maisip na easy money making scheme eh and like you bka nxt month mputol din line ko pero hindi naman ganun kalaki bill ko mga 4k lng....

try kaya natin sell ng prepaid card.......

hmmm... do you have friends who work as event organizers? you can volunteer as an assistant, usher, or gopher girl. it usually pays between 2000 to 5000 per one day gig. tapos free food pa. and you get to meet lots of interesting people.

and if you have friends in advertising, pwede ka extra sa commercials. ganun din iyon. about 5000 per one day gig.

2-3 gigs solves ka na. meron pa konti pang shopping. :D

maybe you could also try selling some of your old stuff.... bags, shoes, clothes.... (undies???).... some of the stuff you won't be really needing anymore.... ^_^

ano ba `yan...??

sabagay, personal items once owned by swit??..

bakit hinde, magkano ba ang worn-out t-shirt and shorts?? :rolleyes:

i can jst place it under my pillows and hopefully have a nice dream.. :wub:

Hi swit_ lass, don't you think it's a little bit late for you to look for money making ideas that can earn you 18T? Most money making ideas require selling, I can give you some 3 to 5 different ideas in one sitting. But I don't think it can help since you need the money in less than 48 hours.

The most logical and sensible way out of the thorny road of financial trouble for you now is turn to your friends for help. If you can get Leslie_Garcia or SEB27F to be your guarantor I can lend you about 2 to 3 thou tomorrow no string attached and no interest. I'm sure many gentleman here are willing to do the same so you'll be out of the woods in no time. And maybe then we can think of money making ideas that you can do even after your crisis are long gone.

I hope my frankness does not up-set you.

PM for further conversation if you think my idea might work for you.

Guest ginny

ok pala dito, ambabaet ng mga tao.. :blink:

swit_lass, I know you never asked for an advise, but just the same, I'll give it.. ahem.. next time, just live within your means.. so that you wont encounter the same problem again.

and one thing more, there is no LEGAL easy way to earn money.. puro mahirap na way yan.. not unless it's illegal.. like sell drugs.. yun easy money yun..