1664 replies to this topic

#1661 HunkDavao

HunkDavao

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 10:32 PM

pipz eto mga red ko...any reco, pls?  thanks!  

bloom ave 13.00, lc ave 0.4102, mpi ave 6.7764, and phen ave 2.1588

oh sheeet. those are big losses.. we have the same mpi ave, but im sticking to it, long term na long term to.. once Tax Reform gets passed, and infras of the govt gets going.. id expect mpi to start earning huge money

bloom ... its at 9.72 right now.. thats 25% loss? how bout slashing half of the losses na lang..  but i like Bloom.. that 286% 1Q earnings is something.. kahit kalahati lang nun sa 2Q, ok na ok na.. means they are really earning.. wag lang magkasunog ulit tulad nung sa RW.. well even RW is looking good..

no idea with lc and phen.. 

#1662 olrac3184

olrac3184

Chaser

• (02) Sinless
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:Muay Thai;mountaineering;having fun;

Posted 23 June 2017 - 02:00 AM

here is some of my preferred stocks... cal..med and mrc..

#1663 benznastar

benznastar

mr. congeniality

• (06) Chronic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1197 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 10:19 AM

oh sheeet. those are big losses.. we have the same mpi ave, but im sticking to it, long term na long term to.. once Tax Reform gets passed, and infras of the govt gets going.. id expect mpi to start earning huge money

bloom ... its at 9.72 right now.. thats 25% loss? how bout slashing half of the losses na lang..  but i like Bloom.. that 286% 1Q earnings is something.. kahit kalahati lang nun sa 2Q, ok na ok na.. means they are really earning.. wag lang magkasunog ulit tulad nung sa RW.. well even RW is looking good..

no idea with lc and phen.. 

thanks brod, i'll wait muna siguro hehe...ok naman mga green ko...

#1664 bolbitz

bolbitz

Player

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts
  • Interests:drinking, dating, watching movies, playing guitars, mountain climbing, reading books of bob ong-hehe

Posted 24 June 2017 - 03:44 PM

I'm holding WPI for 2 weeks now, di makatyempo kailan i sell :)

#1665 population

population

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 June 2017 - 10:35 PM

Just my own two cents, the stock market's continuing upward direction may well be determined by how our honorable Senators vote on package 1 of the government's comprehensive tax reform program when they come back sometime in July and resume session from their mandated work recess.  If they decide to pass into law with minimal or no revisions the version recently passed by the lower house of Congress then we may well see another run up in the market beyond its current levels.  The most recent gains achieved by the PHISIX or Phil. Stock Exchange Index was partly due to our Congressmen finally coming to their senses and passing what I just mentioned in my earlier statements.  This of course is in addition to the healthy corporate profits being reported by our publicly listed corporations.  Let's just hope our honorable Senators don't screw this one up as is largely common among most members of our political elite who are prone to shooting themselves in the foot or suffering from what many analysts have unfortunately called the foot in mouth disease of the non medical variety.  The failure of our Senators to do what is required would send a very disappointing and wrong signal not only to the local and foreign business community but also to members of the int'l financial circles who represent our country's foremost creditors and sources of official development assistance since sustainability, consistency and continuity is something very much relevant in order for our economy to move forward.  Apart from carefully scrutinizing and doing the usual due diligence necessary before buying any particular stock issue, the Senate's passing of the comprehensive tax reform program's package 1 is one particular macro event whose outcome we should all be aware about given its larger implications not only to those who are invested in the stock market but also to the country's whole economy. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users