doesnt changed the fact tho that you are defending mocha's stupid video.

parang proud ka pa ata. lol

Haha! I dont know whether to laugh at you or pity you. Check out my reply to jopoc. I said that that video is shallow. May comprehension problem ka yata. Understand the context of my post before making an imbecilic allegation that I am defending Mocha. Edited by will robie

the cheating issue is with the PET already... let the PET decide.....

atty chong's "expose" is like what we call.... "supot na pasabog"

tayu tayo pa maglolokohan... lahat, o halos lahat, nandaya sa elections... from oversized posters to vote buying to over spending to smartmatic.

kanya kanyang gimik lang yan.

kung tutuusin dapat wala nanalo.

Lame excuse.

Hindi pare-pareho yan.

Election violations like oversized posters, premature campaigning, or campaign overspending is nothing compared to cheating in the counting / canvassing of votes.

doesnt changed the fact tho that you are defending mocha's stupid video.

parang proud ka pa ata. lol

I think you have not considered yet that Mocha is tasked to cater to a certain segment of society.

You don't find her antics relevant because you're not part of that segment.

But nonetheless, she is effective in getting the attention of, and influencing, her assigned segment to support Du30's policies and actions.

I think you have not considered yet that Mocha is tasked to cater to a certain segment of society.

You don't find her antics relevant because you're not part of that segment.

But nonetheless, she is effective in getting the attention of, and influencing, her assigned segment to support Du30's policies and actions.

yes boss camiar i am well aware of how big her influence is. Thats the problem, you know malaki influence mo, bakit hindi mo sa tama at positive gawin? How low can she get? Even Du30 allies are condemning her, knowing she crossed the line with that video. Enough i enough. Dont tell me you agree with that video too? I know you dont.

Haha! I dont know whether to laugh at you or pity you. Check out my reply to jopoc. I said that that video is shallow. May comprehension problem ka yata. Understand the context of my post before making an imbecilic allegation that I am defending Mocha.

oh cmon mason slake aka james cutter aka whatever too many alternicks guy spare me with your personal attacks. Hindi ako katulad ng mga baguhan na kayang kaya mo i bully o paikutin with your antics. spare me with your moronic replies.

your not defending mocha's video yet here you are so angry with me because of my post that attacks that video of her. Kunwari ka pa eh fan ka naman talaga ni mocha. :lol: :lol:

lets say your not defending her but you dont have the balls (meron nga ba) to attack her? seriously? WTF

sino ngayon mukhang imbecile sating 2?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(i see atty. jopoc laughing hard because we du30 supporters are fighting because of this f#&king slut)

:rolleyes:

Who says I am bullying you? Ikaw? You quoted my post and you obviously misunderstood what I posted. The next time you quote my post, make sure you understand my posts at huwag quote ng quote, hindi pala naintindihan ang post. You have an apparent comprehension problem. Just because I dont criticize Mocha does not mean I dont have the balls. It simply means I dont care. Galit ako? How did you know? Are you a clairvoyant? Dutertard nga naman. :lol:

I dont give a rats ass what other people think about Duterte supporters fighting amongst themselves. Wala akong pakialam kahit binoto no ay si Mar Roxas. You quoted my post first and you made a moronic allegation that I am defending Mocha. I dont quote posts that you started because I dont find it worth replying to but you quoted my post and even made a stupid allegation, therefore, I replied to rectify your understanding.

Edited by will robie

yes boss camiar i am well aware of how big her influence is. Thats the problem, you know malaki influence mo, bakit hindi mo sa tama at positive gawin? How low can she get? Even Du30 allies are condemning her, knowing she crossed the line with that video. Enough i enough. Dont tell me you agree with that video too? I know you dont.

I donot agree with the video. I think it was done in very poor taste.

But that video is not for you or me, or for anybody who already knows what's going on.

It's for people who don't know what Federalism is all about.

People who don't know, nor care to know, about what's going on.

That's 70% of the population.

It may be Machiavellian on my part,, but hey, her stupid video may have already nudged these people to start noticing the federalism issue.

I can imagine street children dancing the pepe-dede-ralismo moves while going from car to car asking for alms. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by camiar

hindi daw apektado eh panay ang post ng personal attacks.

patawa ka mason slake aka james cutter aka ewan ko sayo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

wag kang masyadong bilib sa sarili mo, kung hindi ka apektado sa video ni mocha di hindi, thats just shows how stupid and low you are. magsama kayo ni mochang tanga. :lol: :lol: :lol:

wag kang mag panggap na patriot, di bagay sayo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(sabay banat ng - who says im a patriot? who says im affected? potaenang yan WTF laftrip)

:lol: :lol:

I donot agree with the video. I think it was done in very poor taste.

But that video is not for you or me, or for anybody who already knows what's going on.

It's for people who don't know what Federalism is all about.

People who don't know, nor care to know, about what's going on.

That's 70% of the population.

It may be Machiavellian on my part,, but hey, her stupid video may have already nudged these people to start noticing the federalism issue.

I can imagine street children dancing the pepe-dede-ralismo moves while going from car to car asking for alms. :lol: :lol: :lol:

yep, noticing federalism.. in a very poor and stupid way...

kaya nga sinasabi ko sayang lang tax ko sa taong to eh.. there are other ways and means to promote that campaign but she resort to her usual slutty antics.

She could have made a more interesting and intelligent presentation to redeem herself, chance na niya sana to prove she is worthy of being a spokesperson for that. But she opted not to. Malamang hindi niya naisip yun,

anyways enough of this topic, napapatae na sa inis yung isa dyan (tapos sasabihin hindi ako apektado or hindi ako naiinis, eh panay naman ang parinig post - patawa talak ng talak parang BAKLA) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by daphne loves derby

sows ako pa pala ang pikon sino kaya ang unang nang insulto at bumanat ng personal attacks sa post niya matapos ma quote? :lol: :lol:

wag kang feeling oy! graduate ka ba ng assumption? assumptionista ka kasi! :lol: :lol: :lol:

kung ako dutertard eh ano ka? dutertard + marcostard + mochatard? :lol: :lol: :lol:

talak ng talak tong mason slake aka james cutter aka baklang madaming alternick na ito.

di na kita papatulan baka mapalo na naman ako ni mam FDL eh. Mag feeling ka na lang ulit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:P

sows ako pa pala ang pikon sino kaya ang unang nang insulto at bumanat ng personal attacks sa post niya matapos ma quote?

wag kang feeling oy! graduate ka ba ng assumption? assumptionista ka kasi!

kung ako dutertard eh ano ka? dutertard + marcostard + mochatard?

talak ng talak tong mason slake aka james cutter aka baklang madaming alternick na ito.

di na kita papatulan baka mapalo na naman ako ni mam FDL eh. Mag feeling ka na lang ulit.

Am I supposed to say "ouch"? :lol: Haha! Speaking for yourself again, troll? Nagdradrama ka na naman. Hindi ako nagfeefeeling. Nagsasabi lang ng totoo.

Again, if you don't wanna get mortified, don't quote posts that you are clueless about. Tostado as usual.

Edited by will robie

hindi daw apektado eh panay ang post ng personal attacks.

patawa ka mason slake aka james cutter aka ewan ko sayo.

Let's see here. Personal attacks? The last time I checked, you made a baseless and idiotic allegation that I am defending Mocha which was non-sequitur. You seem to be fixated with my former nicks. Are you that obsessed with my former nicks? :lol:

wag kang masyadong bilib sa sarili mo, kung hindi ka apektado sa video ni mocha di hindi, thats just shows how stupid and low you are. magsama kayo ni mochang tanga.

I wonder how I am affected by saying that the electoral investigation in the senate should be more newsworthy than the cheap video by Mocha. Another non-sequitur post.

Edited by will robie

wag kang mag panggap na patriot, di bagay sayo.

Where in this recent exchange did I say I am a patriot? Magiimbento ka na lang, sablay pa. :lol:

(sabay banat ng - who says im a patriot? who says im affected? potaenang yan WTF laftrip)

Your comeback lines are lame. It will take more than that to get my goat. Another one bites the dust.

Edited by will robie

The last time I checked, it was Attorney Glenn Chong, himself, who said resigned from the Liberal Party when Idiot Aquino ran for President and supported Gibo. If people want to controvert this statement by Chong, feel free. Baka meron nakatagong evidence dyan na namamangka siya sa dalawang ilog. Ipost na lang dito. Furthermore, only the dilawans believe he is a lawyer of BBM. Bago magcomment, alamin muna ano ang kinocomment. Baka din may nakatagong ebidensya na lawyer si Chong ni BBM which Chong flat out denied, pakipost na lang dito.

Sa mga titira na fake news ito, prove that it's fake news and dissect and discredit what Glenn Chong said statement for statement. Yung convincing ha at huwag nonsensical na sagot.

Edited by will robie

says the guy who posted a link that says from an "IT expert" not too long ago na katulad lang din ng link na sinasabi ko. Does this proves how gullible you are when the facts they present favors your own BIAS? hahahahaha

Another nonsensical post which does not discredit what I said at all. Trolling post. Again, before you post, understand what is being posted at huwag magpost para lang magtroll. Show a post which will controvert the link and not discredit it by asking if I am gullible. :lol: I wonder how a fact can favor a bias. A fact does not favor any bias. It doesn't hurt to think before you post.

Edited by will robie

Yes, I am aware of that. What I am talking about is that the cheating issue should be more news worthy than that shallow video of Mocha.

i suggest that you start your own news outfit.

media is still business, they report what sells.

until you read what they feed you, whether you agree or not to what was reported, as long as you are reading, meaning, they make more money,

tuluy-tuloy ang ganyang balita.

ever wondered why nobody (except a few) is watching PTV? because nobody is buying the crap news there.

Lame excuse.

Hindi pare-pareho yan.

Election violations like oversized posters, premature campaigning, or campaign overspending is nothing compared to cheating in the counting / canvassing of votes.

pare-pareho yan... result ay disqualification.