Slipped Disc

Air Ween

Last december 23 nag gym ako back po den sumakit likod ko until now march na andun pa din yung pain then kapag umuubo ako sumasakit din ang spinal cord ko slip disc na po ba ito? sana naman hindi maraming salamat po sa sasagot

you could have a disc injury. i recommend Pain and Rehab Care (3rd floor, North Link, SM City North EDSA). They have the best Physical Medicine doctors and physical therapists in the country. You can call 352-2917.

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had slipped disc before, got surgery using my companys medical insurance. Paid for nothing. I looked at the bill and it is really expensive phew, buti na lang may card. Instant relief from pain and to think tiniis ko ng 1 year bago ko naisip na magpasurgery.

Note: sometimes pede kang ma misdiagnose ng doctors, another reason na tumagal ng six years yung sakin first check up kala nila I had problems elsewhere until I had an MRI nakita na nila yung problem.

• 1 year later...

It really depends on which Chiro, a good Chiro is a must.

I am a bad luck guy found a bad chiropractor. This chiro just manipulated my neck and back at the first time I visited him and without any checking of my X-RAY, MRI What my impression is he just wanted to earn that 60 treatment fee, which results in my 3-level Cervical Disc Protrusions and 3-Level Thoracic Disc Protrusions and 1-Level Lumbar protrusions and misalignment.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 6/8/2019 at 9:08 PM, Behlat said:

Got Schmorl node and slight indentation on my L4 and L5 based sa x-ray ko. Nagpa-Chiro lang ( 4 crackling sound in my spine) then I'm fine right now. 500 Lang binayad ko sa "Chiro".

The rate of this Chiro service is quite below the standard, for safety and peace of mind, try looking for credentialed med services provider

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I had slipped disc since 2014. Got around 7-8 rehab sessions in SM North clinic and another 15 in St Lukes. Pain is still there. Dr said best remedy would be surgery and quoted me around 300k that time. To ease the pain when you are sitting, make sure your knee is below your waist. Lift with your legs not your back.