What Do You Talk About On Your First Date?

first dates are important so one can gauge if a 2nd, 3rd or more dates are worth it...its an opportunity to evaluate if she has something more to offer other than looks...first dates provide me information to decide whether this person is worth a second and serious look...

Well simple lang naman topics namin like:

If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

Can you cry under water?

If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

:thumbsupsmiley:

Guest bleeding_angel
Well simple lang naman topics namin like:

If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

ahsus... mali naman tanong mo... mas malalim kung... "if men evolved from monkeys and apes, why are there men who look like horses?" :boo:

profound diba? :lol:

ahsus... mali naman tanong mo... mas malalim kung... "if men evolved from monkeys and apes, why are there men who look like horses?" :boo:

profound diba? :lol:

Mukhang galit ka talaga sa men ah haha... O baka para kang si Renee Zellweger sa Jerry Maguire ng sinabi nya na "Men are the enemy. But I still love the enemy." :wub:

usually before a first date, i would already be calling her on the telephone so by the time we meet, we would be more attuned to our particular interests and hopefully the conversation will start off from there. pero kung talagang set-up blind date as in doon lang kayo nagkita...i guess the guy has to be responsible for probing what are the interests of the girl... :lol:

SECRET

I've been fairly successful at the game. And here is what I know.

Point of first conversations is to make her feel at ease with you. So nothing big. Don't ask her about religion or the meaning of life. And NO! Don't brag about that imaginary BMW you have at the garage of your imaginary beach house. Well, I guess we all know that.

But here's the thing. There is a GOAL. And many, without clue, just continue on blabbering without a hint of what that goal is. Hence, the conversation becomes POINTLESS...

This is the secret. The goal. If you can get a girl to tell you what her hopes and dreams in life are, then she is yours for the taking. Nope. You can't ask "So, what are your hopes and dreams in life are?". That would be just dumb. You'd be better suited as a Ms. Universe pageant host. You have to make her reveal those things, without you directly asking it. Gets?

And oh yeah. Aside from her hopes and dreams, try to find out if she understands the Universal Law of Gravitation! Hehehehe.... Ask her what the universal constant is (6.67 x 10 to the power of -11 Newton-meter squared per kilogram squared). Hahaha... that would be one interesting discussion...

Naaah... seriously... I NEED to dumb down jokes on first dates... no "ang tagay dapat lower miniscus lang" jokes.... purely reserved for people with corresponding IQs.

Keep it simple guys. Intelligence is good. But being snotty is a no-no. And yeah, wit is way better.

And oh yeah. Aside from her hopes and dreams, try to find out if she understands the Universal Law of Gravitation! Hehehehe.... Ask her what the universal constant is (6.67 x 10 to the power of -11 Newton-meter squared per kilogram squared). Hahaha... that would be one interesting discussion...

Naaah... seriously... I NEED to dumb down jokes on first dates... no "ang tagay dapat lower miniscus lang" jokes.... purely reserved for people with corresponding IQs.

Keep it simple guys. Intelligence is good. But being snotty is a no-no. And yeah, wit is way better.

Hey, that reminds me of my dates with my ex - taught me how to play billiards using the laws of momentum, explained bump cars in terms of electricity and figured out that my supposed "allergy" was due to alcohol metabolism.

And yes, ang tagay dapat lower meniscus lang talaga. Hey, some women still go for those jokes! ^_^

Hey, that reminds me of my dates with my ex - taught me how to play billiards using the laws of momentum, explained bump cars in terms of electricity and figured out that my supposed "allergy" was due to alcohol metabolism.

And yes, ang tagay dapat lower meniscus lang talaga. Hey, some women still go for those jokes! ^_^

Intellectual snobbery! Law of momentum my ass... billiards is all about "feel"... hehehe...

That said, I don't need my woman to have an IQ at the genius level. So why bother with the snobbery?

Intellectual snobbery! Law of momentum my ass... billiards is all about "feel"... hehehe...

That said, I don't need my woman to have an IQ at the genius level. So why bother with the snobbery?

Hahaha. Nothing beats billiards, "feel" and inertia in motion... hahaha.

Well, I appreciate men who have IQs way higher than the boiling point of water at standard pressure.

It wouldn't hurt to do a little research before going on that first date.

At least you'll know what tools to bring and hopefully, you'll hit the nail right on the head. :lol:

Hahaha. Nothing beats billiards, "feel" and inertia in motion... hahaha.

Well, I appreciate men who have IQs way higher than the boiling point of water at standard pressure.

It wouldn't hurt to do a little research before going on that first date.

At least you'll know what tools to bring and hopefully, you'll hit the nail right on the head. :lol:

Ano yan? UPCAT? Shet! I didn't even need to review for that sucker... and oh yeah, I passed that goddam test with hangover to boot...

Hmmm... would it be improper if I slipped in an IQ test (written) to my date? :upside:

BTW, the point of the date is NOT to hit the nail on the head. There is NAILING to do (hopefully)... but not that kind...

Edited by schizo

hello...

wala akong alam tungkol sa UPCAT na yan o kung ano kinalaman ng boiling point ng tubig sa IQ.

pero ang alam ko lang ay yung sinabi sa akin ng aking lolo:

KUNG UUKOL, BUBUKOL...ewan ko pa rin kung ano talaga ang kanyang gustong sabihin pero parang bagay dito sa usapan dito... :unsure:

hello...

wala akong alam tungkol sa UPCAT na yan o kung ano kinalaman ng boiling point ng tubig sa IQ.

KUNG UUKOL, BUBUKOL...ewan ko pa rin kung ano talaga ang kanyang gustong sabihin pero parang bagay dito sa usapan dito... :unsure:

hehe. natawa ko dito. lalo na since we belong to the same highly-competitive field...kaya ako i'd go for anything under the sun, as long as the talk is not highly intellectual....a witty talk is more like it :blush:

hello...

hahahaha! anak naman ng tinapa. yan talaga ang to the highest level na pinag-uusapan sa first date. lupet. :lol:

Just be yourself. The more you think how to please her with your blah, blah, the more you'll get conscious and the more na hindi siya mai-impress sa iyo.

Those men who has a very good sense of humor surely has a great advantage on its first date, intellectual or not. Kapag napatawa mo ng tutuo ung girl on your punch liners, she will feel comfortable na with you and then thats the time na pwede mo nang i direct ung topic to a more serious one.