Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

Hahaha. Denial king! Those were the times that Duterte took an unofficial vacation.

The first article showed how brazen he was at taking vacations. When disastrous times call for him to show up, what did he do? He sent in the pambansang arse-licker in his place to distribute relief goods.

So spoon-feeding you does not work... what else can? Honestly, I gave up on you a long time ago.

Unofficial vacation kasi sinabi mo? Haha! Another feeble post which does not prove anything.

The first article is trash with a warped opinion which Anti- Duterte trolls like you would believe. Gullibility at its finest. Haha!

If you gave up on me, why even quote my post? Contradicting yourself. Haha! You are the first poster I have ever seen who gets pwned on multiple threads simultaneously.

Hahaha! :lol:

GUGUHO ANG MUNDO AT AMBISYON

NI ROBREDO SA MGA BALITANG ITO

Ayon sa 2 sources ng Rappler na kasali sa Cabinet meeting kahapon, sinabi ni Pangulong Duterte na NEGATIBO ang resulta sa isinagawang medical test sa kanya. Marahil ang itinutukoy ng Pangulo ay ang biopsy na isinagawa sa samples na kinuha sa kanya.

Ayon pa sa isang high-ranking official, the President was in good spirits. Siniguro ng Pangulo na walang dapat ikabahala sa kanyang kalusugan.

Nauna ko ng isinulat ang mga umuugong na balita sa Camarines Sur na bumubuo na si Leni Robredo ng shadow cabinet dahil maysakit diumano ang Pangulo.

Dahil negatibo ang medical test results ng Pangulo, nalusaw na ang shadow cabinet ni Robredo bago pa man naporma ang anino nito.

Sa kabilang dako naman, echapwera rin si Robredo sa draft Federal Constitution ni Speaker GMA. Ang tanging kadahilanan kung bakit siya ay inechapwera magkakagulo ang liderato ng bansa kapag siya ang papalit kay Pangulong Duterte. Ito ay dahil may nakabinbing protesta laban sa kanya at ang lamang niya kay BBM ay napakaliit lamang.

Kitams, kahit ang mga kinatawan ng National Board of Canvassers (Kongreso) na sila mismo ang nagproklama kay Leni Robredo ay duda rin sa kanyang pagkapanalo.

Kaya wala ng magandang balita na irereport si Leni Robredo sa kanyang mga among Amerikano. Kaya tuluyang guguho ang mundo at ambisyon niya.

Source: FB post of Glenn Chong

The cabinet that never was and never will be. :lol:

Atat na atat ang peke. Hahaha!

Laughing at Robredo and celebrating are two different things. You obviously totally misunderstood my laugh relative to the news item. Haha! Well, this has been the norm when you quote my posts :lol: Edited by will robie

Laughing at Robredo and celebrating are two different things. You obviously totally misunderstood my laugh relative to the news item. Haha! Well, this has been the norm when you quote my posts :lol:

So what is there to laugh about considering the news you posted may not materialize?

Oh well...at least you made me laugh

you tell me then if it will or not...

if it materialized then dun ka mag ha ha ha ... sa ngayon dahil pinangunahan mo basag ka na naman.

sa nangyari ito lang masasabi ko ...HA HA HA!!!

Basag ako kasi mali pagkakaintindi mo sa tawa ko? Your logic is off. Way off. But then again, when did your logic ever make sense? :lol: Edited by will robie

Basag ako kasi mali pagkakaintindi mo sa tawa ko? Your logic is off. Way off. But then again, when did your logic ever make sense? :lol:

Nope...basag na basag ka coz you can't even answer the question "what is there to laugh about" to give credence diyan sa palusot mo.

Sa unggoy baka lumusot yang style mo.

As i said sa nangyari isa lang ang masasabi ko kundi "HAHAHA" KABOOM!

Nope...basag na basag ka coz you can't even answer the question "what is there to laugh about" to give credence diyan sa palusot mo.

Huh? Your post was this: So what is there to laugh about considering the news you posted may not materialize?

I then replied to you by asking: what if it will materialize?

Paano ako naging basag nun when you weren't able to answer my question? Like I said, your logic never makes any sense. :lol:

Sa unggoy baka lumusot yang style mo.

Another nonsensical post

As i said sa nangyari isa lang ang masasabi ko kundi "HAHAHA" KABOOM!

If esoteric posts will make you happy, by all means, post away.

Edited by will robie
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I believe Sec. Diokno in his explanation why we are not going int a debt trap with China.

https://www.bworldonline.com/diokno-denies-phl-exposed-to-china-debt-trap-diplomacy/

The Debt Trap bogey is being spread by US Government, saying that the loan terms are “opaque’ and are skewed in favor of Beijing, forcing borrowers to compromise their sovereignty.

However, Diokno said that the Philippines is open to exploring the “better option” on offer from the US, particularly the “no strings attached” financing as claimed by Mr. Pence. “If they can come up with a package why not.... I have not seen an offer from the US. If they can make an offer like that, we’ll take it,” he said.

Simply put, it's Diokno's diplomatic way of telling the US: Put up or Shut Up!

Edited by camiar
Benjamin Estoista Diokno (born March 31, 1948) is the current Secretary of Budget and Management of the Philippines under the administration of PresidentRodrigo Duterte.[1] He held the same position under President Joseph Estrada, from July 1998 until Estrada's ouster in January 2001.[2][3] Diokno also served as Undersecretary for Budget Operations at the Department of Budget and Management, from 1986 to 1991, during the administration of President Corazon Aquino.

Served as budget secretary/undersecretary under 3 presidents. What does these three eras have in common? Bagsak yun ekonomiya.

Edited by tk421

Served as budget secretary/undersecretary under 3 presidents. What does these three eras have in common? Bagsak yun ekonomiya.

What's your definition of "bagsak yung ekonomiya"?

Never mind Cory's and Erap's term.

Focus on the current economy.

What is it in Diokno's economic policy that you think would cause our economy to fail?

What is your opinion regarding our current debt-to-GDP ratio?

Are we in danger of falling into a debt trap with China's soft loans?

Our debt to GDP ratio is still manageable, thanks to around 30 years'worth of economic reforms. However, the way the current tax reforms are affecting inflation, with less FDI coupled with massive capital flight, plus a weaker peso, and the consecutive missed growth targets - all these can affect the debt to GDP ratio in a bad, bad way. Change is coming, yes?

A soft loan is defined as one that favors the borrower. The rates are usually below market. China's loans carry an interest rate of 2.5%, which is at par with what banks have to offer. Those are not soft loans, iho. If you're talking about Japan's 0.25% loan offerings, then you definitely have an argument. Right now, you don't have one. You never had one to begin with.

I'm mildly surprised that after all this time, you're still drinking that traitor's fentanyl juice. Disappointing.

A soft loan is defined as one that favors the borrower. The rates are usually below market. China's loans carry an interest rate of 2.5%, which is at par with what banks have to offer. Those are not soft loans, iho. If you're talking about Japan's 0.25% loan offerings, then you definitely have an argument. Right now, you don't have one. You never had one to begin with.

China offers 2% per annum for a 20-year period with a 7-year grace period. The US cannot match that so they resort to "Debt Trap" scare tactics.

Can you identify specifically which bank will offer the Philippine Government a loan for infrastructure development at 2%? Back your claims with facts.

2.5% is still much more expensive than Japan's 0.25% interest rate.

Landbank currently offers agri loans that carry a 2% rate per annum. That's 20k for every 1m. Kung 0.25% ang interest nun, tulad nung sa Japan, o di sana 2.5k lang ang babayarang interest. Ang laki ng diperensiya, 'di ba. And you have the gall to tell us that China's loans are "soft"?

Also, since you're an unapologetic Marcos apologist (eeewww), I don't think facts are that important to you.

Sabi nila sa "Build, Build, Build" mag ge generate ng jobs para sa mga Pinoy.

https://www.facebook.com/tvpatrol.abscbn/videos/560529734412125/

Yun pala mag ge generate ng jobs para sa Chinese Workers. LOL What. A. Joke.

Dito sa area nmin sa Pasay dami mga workers na Chinese Nationals.

Pati construction workers chinese din. Ok lang Duterte pa din. Yan ang panata ng kapitbahay kong solid dds

At least may work na-generate si Tatay D. Hindi lang para sa Pinoy, pati Chinese dinamay pa niya. Iba talaga si tatay. LODI.

Dito sa area nmin sa Pasay dami mga workers na Chinese Nationals.

Pati construction workers chinese din. Ok lang Duterte pa din. Yan ang panata ng kapitbahay kong solid dds

Huwaw parang SINGAPORE na ang PINAS in terms of giving jobs para sa mga taga mainland CHINA. ASTIG TALAGA!!!

Di na ako mabibigla kung ang mga building na tatayo eh may nakalagay na "MADE BY CHINESE"

You're the one who is a joke. Unless you can give statistics that the Chinese workers far outnumber the Filipino laborers. But then again, yellowtards will believe anything the yellow media is feeding them without really analyzing.

Edited by will robie