Falling For A Therapist - Merged Thread

two wonderful days, 5 hours of pure delight, 2 hours of serious discussions & an hour of sad parting... that was how my week went... today i got a call from her telling me that her partner is back a day ago & she can no longer see me. i asked why? & she said there was a big change in the attitude of her BF. extra caring & all that. a complete turnaround. i felt sad but she's really happy with him... lucky guy...

anyway ... just to forego of the situation , i am moving ahead, get out of retirement & go look for other ways that would cloud the unpleasant past. i am joining the band wagon of GMs on the hunt.

You should be relieved that you're free. Next time don't be exclusive to one thera (I'm just assuming) kasi di naman ikaw exclusive sa kanila , and you never will be unless umalis sila sa trabaho nila.

Siguro nakaka appeal din ang GFE with them pero I think theras are the last choice for GFE because they can't give you the exclusivity that a real GF can give you. They can't be transparent for fear of hurting your feelings, etc. Masyado madaming issues which in the end can cause a lot of heartache for both parties.

You should be relieved that you're free. Next time don't be exclusive to one thera (I'm just assuming) kasi di naman ikaw exclusive sa kanila , and you never will be unless umalis sila sa trabaho nila.

Siguro nakaka appeal din ang GFE with them pero I think theras are the last choice for GFE because they can't give you the exclusivity that a real GF can give you. They can't be transparent for fear of hurting your feelings, etc. Masyado madaming issues which in the end can cause a lot of heartache for both parties.

Agree boss...halos lahat naman ng payo dito sa thread e tama naman, kaya lang marami din na pina asa din ng theras (the way we GMs were treated) at marami din na gullible... salamat din sa mga advise ng lahat.. back to hunting to move on ... otherwise stop.

• Like (+1) 1

Kung may sponsor or many(bfs) si thera ang presumptive ko di na papasok yun sa spa o kaya bihira na lang.

Most likely ganun nga para masolo din ng Sponsor/BFs nila si Thera. Pero kung tipong Player si Thera, gagawa at gagawa ng paraan yan para pumuslit at kumita. Ang tanong lang dyan is para kanino pa yung extra nilang kikitain aside sa binibigay ng Sponsor/BFs nila?

Kung may sponsor or many(bfs) si thera ang presumptive ko di na papasok yun sa spa o kaya bihira na lang.

Hindi lahat ganun ang tanong kung ikaw BF gn alam mo ba talaga nangyayari sa cubicle pag may guest thera loves mo; ako nga more than the max nakuha ko and may gm bf yung thera nakuha ko

Iba kasi un "nakuha mo sya" sa "nakuha mo at sumama NA sya sa iyo".

Correct! Pero two things din yan. Either "nakuha mo at sumama NA sya sa iyo" dahil alam nyang kaya mo syang supportahan OR "nakuha mo at sumama NA sya sa iyo" dahil mahal ka nya talaga regardless kung may mapala man sya sayo o wala.

In reality, Theras would go for the former.

• Like (+1) 1

mga boss dito lang ako na a appreciate ng mga babae so istambay nako dito marami ako gusto na thera pero wala talaga eh di ko kaya mag pakawala ng madaming pera kasi wala naman ako todo tiis ako sa lahat kahit madalas tnggihan ng thera kesyo masakit ipen o me lagnat kung meron lang sa inyo na payag makipagpalit ng itsura larga

Take heed guys. Or else...

The old thread had been closed / removed due to continuous and never-ending off-topic postings and deemed as "virtual chat room" by some members.
So in this thread, we hope that this won't suffer the same fate as the former (old thread).
The following rules / guidelines should be observed:
1. Be ON TOPIC.
2. Respect each other's opinions.
3. And / or Usage Policies & Forum Guidelines still apply.

So, will the therapist fall for you also...?

Or is it just a one-way street leading up to frustration, depression, and an empty wallet...?[/quote

Fall for a thera or a top thera only if she falls for you too. If it’s not the case, then don’t. Kawawa ka mula sa umpisa hanggang sa huli.

My thoughts on the matter.

Just my background. I been doing the spa/ktv since 2015 and have not been active here till this year. I have always had good relationships with Theras until this year which one tried to scam me. It was no big deal small potatoes compared to some of the other guys here who lost up to 500k haha. But since it was new to me and got me confused and I have the kind of personality where I dont make the same mistake twice I started back reading this thread the old thread falling for the GM thread which I learned a lot and I found interesting as well. I am trying to learn as much as possible so it shall never happen to me again. I have also talked to Theras outside to spa as well to get more insight on the matter.

What I have learned

If you really want to get a Theras attention or love what it comes down to is what you can bring to the table. Sure a lot of Theras have BF that are broke but good looking. But as long as you are decent looking or above average even better for you. The BF can only go so far with telling the Thera how much he loves her while he receives money from her. Its bad enough that she is the bread winner supporting her family and she is also supporting her BF. In some cases she is also paying for the care of his child from a another women.

So having a decent guy who can afford to take her out and buy her things would and not be a financial burden on her would be quite a change for her and if you really want to force the issue just tell her you love her and make her feel loved as well. Because thats all her current BF can offer(besides his good looks)😁 that should put you ahead of him. And then there are those with deep psychological issues where their BF exploits. These I wouldnt even bother chasing would just be to much of a head ache.

I met a Thera where I can tell she likes me more then just a customer and I was going to try my theory out on her. I saw her BF didnt have much to offer and he was not better looking then me so I was pretty close to taking her away from him. But 2 wrongs does not make a right. And even though there are stories here where the Theras are playing mind games with the GMs. I just cant mess with somebodys heart ❤ like that.

Competing with guys with deep pockets

There are Theras who are just about the cash 💵. Even though gold diggers are frowned upon here they get more respect from me compared to the Theras who take care of their broke BF. In my mind they are just being practical. The broke good looking guy is not gonna improve her life. They have been poor once and they dont want to go through that again. They know they have the looks to get them out of poverty why not make that work for them? The one that I have met are matalino and educated. So instead of calling them gold diggers maybe they are just smart women that want to improve their lives for the better

Lucky for us the real big players dont even mess around here since they dont like sharing haha. They just pull them out of the business and keep them to themselves. I could be wrong. I have yet to frequent the Quezon City area and have not heard of any GMs buying cars for Threas haha designer bags yes cars no.

But for the rest of us what its comes down to like I said before is what we can bring to the table and since since gold digger are usually on top they have many options.

But what I believe is when they decide to chose it will come down to who ever they are attracted to more. If one guy has less money then the other but can still provide for her and she is attracted to him. He will win over the guy with more money. And speaking of money I noticed if the Thera finds out one has deep pockets her attitude changes to that individual and his mileage has just increased haha.

I noticed that guys here buy Theras gifts but a lot other GMs do the same. So even though they think they are special for doing so, others are doing the same as well. I myself will only buy presents after we see each other outside the spa. Because by going out with me on her free time makes me believe she thinks of me differently then her other clients

These are just my own opinions

My thoughts on the matter.

Just my background. I been doing the spa/ktv since 2015 and have not been active here till this year. I have always had good relationships with Theras until this year which one tried to scam me.

I'm kinda more interested on who planned on scamming you sir.

If you really want to get a Theras attention or love what it comes down to is what you can bring to the table. Sure a lot of Theras have BF that are broke but good looking. But as long as you are decent looking or above average even better for you. The BF can only go so far with telling the Thera how much he loves her while he receives money from her. Its bad enough that she is the bread winner supporting her family and she is also supporting her BF. In some cases she is also paying for the care of his child from a another women.

If she supports her BF and his extensions (like his kids from other women), AVOID at all costs. Sayang lang pera dyan. Hahaha.

Competing with guys with deep pockets

But what I believe is when they decide to chose it will come down to who ever they are attracted to more. If one guy has less money then the other but can still provide for her and she is attracted to him. He will win over the guy with more money. And speaking of money I noticed if the Thera finds out one has deep pockets her attitude changes to that individual and his mileage has just increased haha.

That can be true until such time she would be in dire need which the GM with less money may not provide enough, hence most likely sasama sya dun sa GM that can provide her better. Haha.

I'm kinda more interested on who planned on scamming you sir.

In her defense I think I am her only victim I just made myself an easy target, if she was in the business of scamming GMs she would not be a top Thera

If she supports her BF and his extensions (like his kids from other women), AVOID at all costs. Sayang lang pera dyan. Hahaha.

I agree

That can be true until such time she would be in dire need which the GM with less money may not provide enough, hence most likely sasama sya dun sa GM that can provide her better. Haha.