Would You Indulge In A Secret Love Affair?

Guest majadera

weLL.. iT depends...

if you're the type of person who doesn't care about others.. then follow what you love doin.. do whatever makes you haPpy and heck with them!

but think of it this way... ( weLL, i thought of this... )

how can you be haPpy whEn in the midsT of your haPpineSs you know someone's huRTinG...?

la lng. :D

Hmmm ... the only safe secret is if it is known only by two people, and one of them is dead.

I've been in a couple of "secret" affairs, as the "other" guy. The husbands find out, sooner or later, probably because the women have changed ... could be hair, sleeping habits, etc. etc. Thankfully, the husbands were understanding sorts.

Probably not because I'm a good girl like that. :) BUT, it's quite exciting isn't it? I suppose we qualify an affair as such because it's forbidden...but forbidden in what sense? In my case I had 3 bfs that my parents didn't know about...so is that an 'affair'? If pagtatago lang sa parents, ok lang, masaya nga yun e...pero if pagtago sa ASAWA, wag na lang...dami pa naman iba diyan.:)

Secret affairs could be exciting; it adds another dimension into the relationship. Secret because your families, friends, society, do not approve of it I think is fine. Maybe like a Romeo and Juliet relationship. :wub: But if the affair is because you have another lover involved, then it is not fair. Yes, I was involved in one before (between two friends) and I regretted being involved. I felt like a jerk because I ruined a good relationship and a friendship. Next time around, ninety-nine-point-ninety-nine I will not do it. The remaining 0.01 chance I leave because I am only human. :blush:

yeah why not... the forbidden relationships i think are the best to get into. but seriously if it can be helped i would prefer not... mahirap mabaril ng shotgun or tumakbo sa kalye ng damit lang ay kumot i think.

i dont think any secret would remain as such forever, you can actually keep it that way for a time but it would somehow someway someone would eventually find out about it....

• 2 months later...
yeah why not... the forbidden relationships i think are the best to get into. but seriously if it can be helped i would prefer not... mahirap mabaril ng shotgun or tumakbo sa kalye ng damit lang ay kumot i think.

i dont think any secret would remain as such forever, you can actually keep it that way for a time but it would somehow someway someone would eventually find out about it....

i agree.. :D

Hmmm ... the only safe secret is if it is known only by two people, and one of them is dead.

I've been in a couple of "secret" affairs, as the "other" guy. The husbands find out, sooner or later, probably because the women have changed ... could be hair, sleeping habits, etc. etc. Thankfully, the husbands were understanding sorts.

:boo: lucky you,man!