Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

aba well rounded martial artist ka pala, both striking and grappling arts.

there was this NHB tourney sometime back in november 2002, did you catch that? i missed it but i've heard some good and bad things about it.

Wraith,

That was the Universal Reality Combat. There will be another one held on April 12, 2003 at the Le Pavillion.

I know kasi instructor ko dati ang organizer. They will be bringing in foreign fighters from Japan and Brazil this time.

Meron Sa AmiNg TourNey, pero hindi talaga touRnAmEnt...

StrEet FiGhtIng LanG... meron Din BEd FiGhTin' :D

StrEet FiGhtIng LanG... meron Din BEd FiGhTin' :D

aba ala fight club, may mga kaibigan akong nagyayaya sakin magstart daw kami ng sarili naming fight club kaso i turned them down sabi ko mababawasan lang ako ng pogi points kung mababasag lang ang mukha ko hehehe ;)

bed fighting, i like that....girls any volunteers? grappling tayo :evil:

StrEet FiGhtIng LanG... meron Din BEd FiGhTin'  :D

aba ala fight club, may mga kaibigan akong nagyayaya sakin magstart daw kami ng sarili naming fight club kaso i turned them down sabi ko mababawasan lang ako ng pogi points kung mababasag lang ang mukha ko hehehe ;)

bed fighting, i like that....girls any volunteers? grappling tayo :evil:

oo Nga nohhh...

GrAppliNg na lang TaYo with the GIRLs

heheheehehehehehehehehee

oo Nga nohhh...

heheheehehehehehehehehee

girls,

magtuturo ako ng anti-rape class libre, the thing is pag hindi ka nakatakas sorry na lang hehehe :evil: :lol:

hmm...im sure madaming guys dyan ang gustong tumulong sa pag attack ;)

oo Nga nohhh...

heheheehehehehehehehehee

girls,

magtuturo ako ng anti-rape class libre, the thing is pag hindi ka nakatakas sorry na lang hehehe :evil: :lol:

hmm...im sure madaming guys dyan ang gustong tumulong sa pag attack ;)

Handa akong tumulong sa iyo pag dating dyan....

Gusto ko rin kasi makatulong sa mga gIrls ng MTC

....its nice to know that theres a lot of fellow Aikidoka in MTC.....I am a practitioner of a Hombu Dojo Traditional Aikido....

Aikido's philosophy and discipline coupled with a practice of Zen goes perfectly well in mastering the art of sex......doing sex in "effortless calm and perfection" leads one to the path of divine orgasm.....

...to fellow Aikidokas, visit your dojos regularly...regular practice keeps the balance and harmony both of our physical and Mental energies.....our only capital for a fulfilled active sexual life.....

in ritsurei

....its nice to know that theres a lot of fellow Aikidoka in MTC.....I am a practitioner of a Hombu Dojo Traditional Aikido....

Aikido's philosophy and discipline coupled with a practice of Zen goes perfectly well in mastering the art of sex......doing sex in "effortless calm and perfection" leads one to the path of divine orgasm.....

...to fellow Aikidokas, visit your dojos regularly...regular practice keeps the balance and harmony both of our physical and Mental energies.....our only capital for a fulfilled active sexual life.....

in ritsurei

darkenergy,

where do you practice?

id like to take up gracie jiu jitsu...any mtc member know the # for the instructor of that art? :)

Aian,

You can call DEFTAC Center at 817 0541.

Address is Emmanuel House Ground Floor

115 Aguirre St. Legaspi Village, Makati City

Alvin Aguilar, the Head Instructor is a direct student of Royce Gracie himself.

Hope this helps.

Aian,

You can call DEFTAC Center at 817 0541.

Address is Emmanuel House Ground Floor

115 Aguirre St. Legaspi Village, Makati City

Alvin Aguilar, the Head Instructor is a direct student of Royce Gracie himself.

Hope this helps.

Yup, magaling yung Alvin Aguilar.

KingMaker how much per session? alam ko mahal ang gracie jujitsu eh.

yo guys,

share n'yo naman knowledge n'yo sa martial arts! ...post kayo sa member benefits thread!

...'la ba free lessons? :D

magandang idea yan, but we need a place for this, if there are people here who have their own martial arts school or know a good place where we can train. then some of us could share what we know.

KingMaker how much per session? alam ko mahal ang gracie jujitsu eh.

If im not mistaken its around P250 per session...i dunno na exactly since we go way back since college so sometime i just spar there for free.

You wont find a better instructor in Gracie other than Alvin. Just to let you know, all his fighters won in the Reality Combat last November.

When theyfight, they really know how to.

:)

If im not mistaken its around P250 per session...i dunno na exactly since we go way back since college so sometime i just spar there for free.

You wont find a better instructor in Gracie other than Alvin. Just to let you know, all his fighters won in the Reality Combat last November.

When theyfight, they really know how to.

:)

ouch! P250/session. :boo:

yup, i agree that magaling sila. sayang lang that alvin didn't fight, a lot of people would love to see him fight.

ouch! P250/session. :boo:

yup, i agree that magaling sila. sayang lang that alvin didn't fight, a lot of people would love to see him fight.

Alvin will fight in April. Along with some foreign fighters.

hard to find someone who will match him though. When we were younger, 10 people attacked him while he was drunk, hindi pa rin sya napuruhan.

When he spars, he takes on 6 advanced fighters at once, hindi pa rin kaya. Parang pusa kahit ibato mo he will always land on his feet. Lightning quick reflexes. Nakakbwiset come to think of it. Hehehehe

ouch! P250/session.  :boo: 

hard to find someone who will match him though. When we were younger, 10 people attacked him while he was drunk, hindi pa rin sya napuruhan.

When he spars, he takes on 6 advanced fighters at once, hindi pa rin kaya. Parang pusa kahit ibato mo he will always land on his feet. Lightning quick reflexes. Nakakbwiset come to think of it. Hehehehe

ayos! i'll look forward to that one. but the tournament isn't open to everyone right, because they still screen every participant kailangan ata mataas ang belt mo or something, tama ba?

ouch! P250/session.  :boo: 

hmm... wow.. san ka lalaro? kelan ka pa training?

heard of topher r....... of bak..... & tsaka si miles v......... of pas.....?

pls. give info on upcoming tournaments

baka may libreng ticket para sa members hehehe

anyone interested in kobudo

-okinawan weapons m.a.

-learn nunchaku, bo (long staff),

teko(bakal o kahoy sinusuot sa kamay),

sai(yung parang malaking tinidor nang ninja),

tonfa(gamit nang pulis), kama(karit) etc.

pm me