Photo

Architects/interiordesigners/painters/sculptors Etc...

• Please log in to reply
470 replies to this topic

#461 MissChahan

MissChahan

Virgin

• (02) Sinless
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:30 PM

Goodafternoon

#462 veronica006

veronica006

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 June 2017 - 03:11 PM

Hello

#463 Horo_WT

Horo_WT

Virgin

• (03) Newbie
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:34 PM

arki here

#464 virhelsombrero

virhelsombrero

Voyeur

• (03) Newbie
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 July 2017 - 08:52 PM

Arki din. Fresh grad. 😁

#465 camiar

camiar

Camiar

• (09) Manic Poster
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3349 posts

Posted 22 July 2017 - 10:50 AM

I'm a part-owner of a high-technology-based contracting/servicing company. I want to prepare concept specification for 1000 to 1200 sq m multi-story office building that will serve as our future headquarters on a 400 sg m lot that we just bought.

In the concept specification, I would like to define the building's functional areas, activities and processes performed in each functional area, the estimated number of people staying/working in the area, inter-action between functional areas, the preferred style, texture, materials, and ambiance to be incorporated into the building design.

The concept specification will become the basis for the design, engineering, bid technical specification, and budgetary estimate for the building.

Can anybody help? How do I start? Who do I talk to?

Edited by camiar, 22 July 2017 - 10:53 AM.

#466 wistfuldamsell

wistfuldamsell

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 23 July 2017 - 09:06 PM

The description you made fits a schematic design stage of a project.

You should talk to an architect.

I'm a part-owner of a high-technology-based contracting/servicing company. I want to prepare concept specification for 1000 to 1200 sq m multi-story office building that will serve as our future headquarters on a 400 sg m lot that we just bought.

In the concept specification, I would like to define the building's functional areas, activities and processes performed in each functional area, the estimated number of people staying/working in the area, inter-action between functional areas, the preferred style, texture, materials, and ambiance to be incorporated into the building design.

The concept specification will become the basis for the design, engineering, bid technical specification, and budgetary estimate for the building.

Can anybody help? How do I start? Who do I talk to?

#467 jacktheraper

jacktheraper

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 12:49 PM

Hi sa lahat ng mga Architect and Interior designer, I am a  Furniture designer and also produce my own productS . Nandito lang ako kung sakali need nyo ng furniture sa mga projects nyo. Thanks and have a nice day

#468 Roamer0222

Roamer0222

Voyeur

• (02) Sinless
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:32 PM

Just saw this forum. Graphic Designer here but also do some architectural layouts.

#469 Viola

Viola

Alone again..naturally

• Diyosa
  • 2211 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 07:47 AM

dito din ba ang mga graphic designers?  

Anyway, I have a question po.  We are setting up our office and we need to have partitions set up for different areas of the office.  The contractors we talked to suggested metal furrings and hardiflex.  Will that cost more than the normal wood lumber/plywood?  

We are a bunch of women, starting out a business and we don't really know anything about the different construction materials/techniques?   But the more I read about metal furrings the more I like it.  I don't like hardiflex though because the contractor said, they'll use the thinnest one 3.5mm instead of plywood.  This is also to cut costs.

I guess my question is, which set up would you recommend? Metal furring and hardiflex or lumber frames and  plywood?

The office is on 40 sqm. so it's not that spacious. we only need like 2 areas to have a partition (Pantry and workshop).

#470 zyche001

zyche001

Virgin

• (03) Newbie
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 24 October 2017 - 12:41 AM

Architect here. We'll if your budget permits i suggest you choose the metal studs(metal furring is for the ceiling) and fibercement board(hardieflex). It is very easy to work with.

It is also faster to construct compare to goodlumber frames and plywood partitions because working with wood requires a lot of cutting and good craftsmanship. Plus the inconsistencies on the surface of plywood.

Imho, dont skimp on thin 3.5mm fibercement boards. You might need the standard size for durability

#471 nibplaipiz

nibplaipiz

Voyeur

• (03) Newbie
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:42 AM

Convert ac3 files to mp4 free hop over to these guys: free ac3 to mp4 converter download herself May ac32mp4 place No more confusing numeric adjustment to get the exact output quality you need. The software provides frequently used presets that include frequency, bitrate, number of channels, etc. No need to worry if you are not familiar with the audio parameters.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users