Be Honest, Have You Hurt Someone?why? How?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I try my best not to hurt anybody but sometimes we really can’t avoid it. We cannot control how other people think. May mga overly sensitive din talaga na magugulat ka na lang na nasaktan mo pala sila (but at the back of my head Iniisip ko din syempre kung ano ba kaya talaga naging pagkukulang ko?) Mapapakamot ka na lang ng ulo sa kakaisip. 

• 3 weeks later...

yung dati kong ka office mate fubu, hatid sundo ko sya na parang syota, one time she ask kung ano daw kame, sabi ko tropa lang ayun nakita ko ung dismaya sa muhka nya never thought na my feelings na saken, after that umiiwas na sya saken, pero we fubu a couple of months pero hindi na din tumagal, at may boyfriends na sya.

Yes. I hurt one of my ex emotionally. We already broke up but we kept seeing each other to have sex. After some time she was asking me to get back together with her.  I rejected her idea and kept seeing her even if i dont love her anymore. She broke down onetime and cried while telling me how miserable her life was na nagkikita lang kami for sex and she was doing all this hoping na magkabalikan kami. I felt so bad and we talked of ending it and we stopped seeing each other. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This happened several years ago.

I met my high school crush again nung naging young professionals na kami. She knows i have feelings for her and i sort of made moves on her though i already had a gf that time.

She had a boyfriend and broke up with him coz she thought i was serious with her. I felt guilty and told her i was already in a relationship but it was too late. 

Till now, i still can't forgive myself for what i did to her.