With food parks mushrooming all over Metro Manila who can keep track, right? We are. So lets list all our favorite food parks, food hubs, and whatever else you call these food paradise.

The poster with the most pictures in these food parks get a P1,000. You have to be in the pics. Contest deadline is a month from now.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

FOOD PARK and default business ngayon ng mga may pera. Pero kung tabi-tabi lang ang food park di ba obvious naman na hindi na kikita ang business? Bakit kaya gawa pa rin ng gawa ng food park? Not enough creative juice? Food park na ba ang bagong car wash ngayon?

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I've tried some three.

First was The Streat in Maginhawa. Twice went there. One bestseller of the place that time was The Lost Bread with their unusual milkshake concepts. Got to try their Carnival and one with a big marshmallow on top. The rest was generic, if I may say. And The Lost Bread eventually came up with their own shop within the stretch of Maginhawa.

Second was CommunEATy, (did I spell that right?). It's located at A. Roces near Tomas Morato. This is one place I didn't bother to go back to. Oh, this is where Kris Bernal's burger stall is. Nothing that's taste-fulfilling.

Third, twice I went back here, Love Craft. It's located along E. Rodriguez Sr. Avenue. It's near the corner of Los Angeles Street. It's an old building that they converted to a food park-type. The good thing about this place though is that the place isn't open with concrete walls and proper roofing. There's parking slots too at the front and at the basement. Here's where a Thai stall (Inari is the time if I remember right) that serves, doable and workable in taste, for their dishes of choice. There's Crab Shack where there's a good package for 399 that includes some 3 shrimps and half crab, corn cob, and baby potatoes.

While, yes, it's one booming business concept, I think that in most cases what suffers here is the quality of the dishes served. The taste, that is. Very few are those who can really give delight to the tongue. It has become generic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...