• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Robust

-hit and miss sakin ito. Minsan effective, minsan wala talaga. Di ko lang alam kung dahil stressed out ako talaga or pagod lang. But still, I think dapat gagana sya regardless of my mood.

Pros:

-hard as rock si junjun;

-you get the feeling of fullness (feeling mo lumaki si junjun. Hehe!);

-matagal ka labasan; and

-mabilis ka tigasan ulit.

Cons:

-masakit sa ulo kinabukasan (effects may vary);

-sa tagal mo labasan, minsan kahit gusto mo na, ayaw pa din. Hehe!;

-sa tagal mo labasan, baka matuyuan si ate girl; and

-kahit di ka game, mga 2 days ding tatagal na madanggi lang si junjun, galit agad. Hehe!

Be wary lang sa paggamit ng mga ganito mga fellow GMs. Sabi nga ng kumpare ko, too much dependence on these pills will lead to loss of natural libido. Kahit hot na hot ka na, di na daw titigas kahit pa i-BJ ng todo -- kaya mapipilitan kang gumamit ulit ng sex pills. Ok lang siguro ito kung mga twice a month kang gagamit, basta wag masyado magrely sa mga ganito.

Happy pumping!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ang robust extreme capsule pala, di tablet gaya ng regular, so medyo mahirap hatiin.

i am tempted to use this robust, but medyo hesitant kase i tried the tiger whip blue diamond capsule (nor so sure about the brand name) offered by my tropa and i had a massive headache a few hours after.

For those who tried robust, mild headache lang ba ang effect? I'm not too old pa nmn (less than 40) but i have not had super solid erection as i had during young age. Probably due to my sedentary lifestyle. I missed the good times and curious about the key.

Ang robust extreme capsule pala, di tablet gaya ng regular, so medyo mahirap hatiin.

i am tempted to use this robust, but medyo hesitant kase i tried the tiger whip blue diamond capsule (nor so sure about the brand name) offered by my tropa and i had a massive headache a few hours after.

For those who tried robust, mild headache lang ba ang effect? I'm not too old pa nmn (less than 40) but i have not had super solid erection as i had during young age. Probably due to my sedentary lifestyle. I missed the good times and curious about the key.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Sex Delay Wipes For Men

Helps men to Prolong the time of sexual intercourse, correcting premature ejaculation. This product is made from 100% herbal extract and has no side effects.

Apply to the glans penis and conorany sulcus 10-30 minutes before having sex. 100% safe and has no side effects, unlike pills which are taken internally which could harm your heart and kidney in the long term.

This is a new product and we will launch our product within the next few months. I had personally tried it and found it to be very effective. I have some few samples with me. We need volunteers to try this product. For free samples, send me a PM. In exchange of the free product, you need to let us know the effect of the product on your sexual encounters. Limited supply!!! First come first serve.

Again, 100% safe because it is 100% made from herbal and it is not taken internally like pills. Just wipe to the penis and head 10-30 mins. before intercourse, then you're good to go.

• 9 months later...

Tantra Sex Delay Wipes For Men (7 Individually Packed Delay Wipes)

- Helps men to Prolong the time of sexual intercourse, correcting premature ejaculation.

- This product is made from 100% herbal extract and has no side effects. 100% safe and has no side effects, unlike pills which are taken internally which could harm your heart and kidney in the long term.

- Improve quality of sex life. Satisfy your partner by having longer sex time.

- Methods of Use: 1. Open the pack, use the wipes to clean the glans penis and coronary sulcus 20 minutes before having sex. Please do not wipe the urethral opening. 2. Wipe evenly for better absorption. 3. Use one pack for one time, dispose the delay wipes after use. 4. Avoid contact with eyes, keep away from children.

To buy, go to Lazada and search "tantra wipes" or click the link below to buy

https://www.lazada.com.ph/products/tantra-sex-delay-wipes-for-men-7-packs-safe-and-effective-compared-to-sex-pills-i291752648-s476162686.html?spm=a2o4l.searchlist.list.1.60d31301xKwGFO&search=1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...