Hi everyone;

I was able to get the prices of their products na. They Have Premium Hotdogs (Franks), Cheesy Hotdog, Beef Patties, Tapa, Longganisa etc.

Just Pm me for details. Don't think the mods will allow me to post it here. They'll be going out in the market soon. Kaya lets avail of their prices as early as possible.

Thanks.

Whats your favorite HotDog STore and Why?

Orange Julius is the shiznit! (Oops. Pardon me. :unsure: ) heheheh. Love it to bits! (Although admittedly, I haven't had one in ages. Would still go out of my way should the craving strike. heheheh.)

Boss Dober;

Meron pa palang Orange Julius. Where na ba mga branches nila?

Super tagal ko ng di naka kain ng products nila.

There's one at ATC, too. It's near Yum Yum Tree in Makati Supermarket.

If I were to choose a brand of sausage, Hillshire Farms Polska Kielbasa hits the spot. Two thumbs waaaay up! :thumbsupsmiley: heheheh.

Orange Julius is the shiznit! (Oops. Pardon me. :unsure: ) heheheh. Love it to bits! (Although admittedly, I haven't had one in ages. Would still go out of my way should the craving strike. heheheh.)

There's one at ATC, too. It's near Yum Yum Tree in Makati Supermarket.

If I were to choose a brand of sausage, Hillshire Farms Polska Kielbasa hits the spot. Two thumbs waaaay up!  :thumbsupsmiley: heheheh.

yeah masarap yung kielbasa, masarap rin yung may stuffed cheese sa loob :thumbsupsmiley:

Guest airmax
Aside from ATC and Greenhills... Anyone else knows where Orange Julius can still be found?

Also for those who will order the HOTDOG GOODIES. Just Pm and i'll give you the contact person.

Thanks.

matagal na ung orange julius sa greenhills. alam ko dati meron nyan sa rustans makati im not sure

For Those who have ordered already... Di ba sabi ko sa inyo... panalo nga! Its very cheap lang di ba? Thats the same Hotdogs and patties that you order in Hotels. The one they serve on their breakfast Buffets.

Am sure glad you enjoyed it! I just want to share my sources din to my fellow MTC peeps.

• 3 weeks later...