• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#41 davegar

davegar

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:Outdoor activities. Some travelling. Dark chocolates. Some sports. Some computer games. Non-fiction books. Health. Friends. Nature. Sex.

Posted 20 December 2016 - 09:54 PM

Di ba sa mga high end na bars is dapat naka collared shirt sa mga lalake tapos closed shoes at bawal shorts?

#42 ganjin

ganjin

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 March 2017 - 10:27 PM

So I've visited this club/lounge today just for the heck of it. Entrance is P2.5k, girls are wearing gowns which is kinda old fashion, and they rotate every 30 mins. If you dont want the girl you can have her replaced for a fee of P500. The girls were meh (6-7/10) for my taste, but there's a pretty one that stands out. They serve drinks ranging from black and blue label scotch to single malt Jap whiskey which for me pays well. Treatment was nice, but they tend to be over caring (probably coz there were only 3 of us customers inside. The place is old, there's nothing fancy about the furtinures and fixtures inside but that's okay for me.

Again, the girls had a generic and kinds of scripted dialogue which you will immediately notice during the 2nd or 3rd rotation.

Overall, I'd say it was a nice experience. Just don't expect to much.

I'll visit them again for sure sometime soon.

#43 Nemam

Nemam

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 14 March 2017 - 08:27 PM

2.5K consumable?

#44 SuperDry1010

SuperDry1010

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:08 PM

Buhay pa ba to? Last time dito ako, sobrang lasing ako sa unli whisky

#45 fantasdick

fantasdick

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 07:36 PM

Quick question guys:

1. Is the entrance fee consumable?

2. So if I don't buy the ladies drink, they leave?

#46 mastercharlie

mastercharlie

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 April 2017 - 09:06 AM

Gents, the 2.5k is just entrance (not consumable), 1 1/2 hr of unlimited hard drinks, then they require you to pay for extension (1k afaik). If you request for a specific girl that's 500 Php. Ladies drinks are somewhere between 350 too 500 Php afaik (been a long time I visited). Ladies normally wear sexy gowns, small talk is good enough, though you better have alot of topics in mind otherwise it will quickly get old and you'd end up simply loading up on drinks because you're bored :)

#47 L26

L26

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:33 AM

mahal naman dito!

#48 Nemam

Nemam

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 01:13 AM

I don't understand. 2,5k not consumable but you have 1.5h unlimited drinks?

#49 Baby chizuru

Baby chizuru

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 12:40 PM

Hello

#50 Baby chizuru

Baby chizuru

Experienced

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:05 PM

Hi

#51 sevenjon

sevenjon

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 23 May 2017 - 05:21 PM

haven't been here for awhile, but yeah un quality ng girls nila dito are really classy, may umupo pa sa kin na half turkish, half spanish...meron din silang chinita and hhalf jap. meron din silang morena.  if you're expecting to score, wag dito... bawal (daw) silang ilabas, you have to pay some fee para magpaalam, and usually kukulitin ka nila to come back if you give them ur number. and kelangan matypean ka din nila (looks and/or wallet wise) para mapapayag mo sila magkita sa labas. Also, nalagay din ako sa situation na I come there na may requested girl, tumagal ng nabore na ko sa knya, i requested a diff.girl my next visit, ayun nagkaalaman, and parang nag away pa sa likod. lol... but yeah, I have dated a couple of the girls here ng patago outside, scored them both, pero mahabang journey, not recommended. if malakas ka uminom and gsto mo lang mangflirt or may makausap ng magaganda, this place is for you.

#52 cygnushyoga123

cygnushyoga123

Voyeur

• (01) Lurker
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2017 - 10:38 AM

Gents, the 2.5k is just entrance (not consumable), 1 1/2 hr of unlimited hard drinks, then they require you to pay for extension (1k afaik). If you request for a specific girl that's 500 Php. Ladies drinks are somewhere between 350 too 500 Php afaik (been a long time I visited). Ladies normally wear sexy gowns, small talk is good enough, though you better have alot of topics in mind otherwise it will quickly get old and you'd end up simply loading up on drinks because you're bored :)

Like Chaser's reply. Still very confusing about the price. 2.5K cover charge not consumable but unlimited drinks? Can someone please clarify on that? Thank you!

#53 torresicecube

torresicecube

Hottie

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:20 AM

Like Chaser's reply. Still very confusing about the price. 2.5K cover charge not consumable but unlimited drinks? Can someone please clarify on that? Thank you!

Sir yng 2.5K mo is for only 1 1/2 hours of unlimited drinks then after that pay ka ulit for the extension, then pag may nagustuhan ka na babae rate nya is 500 plus yng ladies drink nya. May napuntahan ako nito sa malate nakalimutan ko na yng pangalan ng bar pero japanese bar sya. Pagpasok mo tatayo lahat ng babae at iwewelcome ka nila....

#54 sevenjon

sevenjon

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 01:31 PM

2.5k is the entrance (for 1 1/2 hours)  that gives you unlimited drinks (ok ang selection, like Johnny Walker, Jack Daniels, ibang whiskeys or beers) plus very small plates of pulutan. Kasama na rin ang girls that will sit and entertain you (by talking to you) that goes on rotation every 15mins. ladies drink is 300, and if you have a request na girl, add ka lang 500 with 2.5k, they will sit with you longer pero mag rorotate pa rin with another girl tapos siya ulit, tapos another girl ulit tapos siya ulit, and so on...

#55 ganagana

ganagana

Cutie

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 10:56 PM

Is this still open?

#56 dantealvarezxxx

dantealvarezxxx

Virgin

• UNREGISTERED
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 June 2017 - 12:41 PM

Buhay pa po to?

#57 BeerWithBite

BeerWithBite

Chaser

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:51 PM

Sablay naman nito ang mahal dun tayo s mumurahin pero sulit

#58 toxin

toxin

Looker

• (04) Casual
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:-magic the gathering
    -trading card games
    -table top and board games
    -video games
    -role playing games
    -toys
    -action figures
    -marvel
    -starwars
    -gundam/gunpla
    -computers
    -game development
    -programming
    -cars
    -guns/ swords/ ancient weapons

Posted 21 June 2017 - 05:53 PM

ok ba dito?

#59 danbrown

danbrown

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • Interests:girls, poker, and more girls and more poker and more girls ...................................

Posted 25 June 2017 - 08:08 AM

update ?

#60 danbrown

danbrown

Tease

• (05) Regular
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • Interests:girls, poker, and more girls and more poker and more girls ...................................

Posted 25 June 2017 - 07:09 PM

update ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users