All About Basketball Shoes

Dr.Love

what can you say about AJ4 with white and green colorway?

what do you think is the best AJ so far? in my opinion i think it is AJ4... classic e never gets out of style and good performance.

:boo: bought myself a pair of Jordan 4 (retro, white/green) the other day - it was on sale! got it for only $800+ HK dollars :D hahaha nautakan ko brother ko coz he bought a pair of Jordan 19 (low, wht/cement) which was around $1000 +

:cool:

Edited by strangedays
Guest xbox_boy

BTW guys puntahan nyo ang link na ito Kicksology nagrereview sila ng lahat ng basketball shoes. BTW, ang pinakagusto ko ung air force max black ni barkley noong 1992-93 season with the Suns. Meron ako dati noon. I bought it for P4000 at cartimar noong 1994.

its too bad people feel wary of replicas flooding the tiangges, i do too, specially the one s made in indonesia and thailand, these break easily. as far as china mades are concerned, they do have classifications, get the aa-aaa class as these are as close as the real thing, actiually aa-aaa clas are made by the manufacturers themselves but dont go the nike marketing route...

and its not true about the j3 replicas arent made of real leather, mine is, and i've had it for almost six months now, sun nd rain included, it aint broken yet...

check out... roxys' online store(plugging..heheheh!), found at products and services forum.

also for more interesting reading...

Jordan Extreme

Edited by roxysnonie
BTW guys puntahan nyo ang link na ito Kicksology nagrereview sila ng lahat ng basketball shoes. BTW, ang pinakagusto ko ung air force max black ni barkley noong 1992-93 season with the Suns. Meron ako dati noon. I bought it for P4000 at cartimar noong 1994.

Mayroon na akong retro niyan kaso yung white/black na kulay yung akin. I got it for P2,999.00 sa Nike Stadium. May available pa sa Stadium sa Isetann Recto at SM Makati kung gusto mo pang makabili.

its too bad people feel wary of replicas flooding the tiangges, i do too, specially the one s made in indonesia and thailand, these break easily. as far as china mades are concerned, they do have classifications, get the aa-aaa class as these are as close as the real thing, actiually aa-aaa clas are made by the manufacturers themselves but dont go the nike marketing route...

and its not true about the j3 replicas arent made of real leather, mine is, and i've had it for almost six months now, sun nd rain included, it aint broken yet...

check out... roxys' online store(plugging..heheheh!), found at products and services forum.

also for more interesting reading...

Jordan Extreme

I went to Cartimar yesterday & I saw the AJ3's being sold there are obvious fakes. The paint jobs are sloppy & the materials for the upper are synthetic. My friend's AJ3 fake look better. I've also seen the AA-AAA class. They almost look like the real thing but the problem w/ them is they don't have air soles & are good only for "porma". If you try them for playing b-ball, the risk for having an injury is great.

Guest xbox_boy

Ok lang pang porma ung peke. Pero kung gagamitin mo pang laro yan talo ka baka mainjure ka lalo. Ok lang naman bumili ng orig kung ipanlalaro mo sa wooden court. Na injured na ako dati sa fake na shoes bumili ako dati ng fake na nike cross trainer. lagi akong naiinjure

Ok lang pang porma ung peke. Pero kung gagamitin mo pang laro yan talo ka baka mainjure ka lalo. Ok lang naman bumili ng orig kung ipanlalaro mo sa wooden court. Na injured na ako dati sa fake na shoes bumili ako dati ng fake na nike cross trainer. lagi akong naiinjure

boy, you must have money to burn...

anyway, fakes or not injries do happen, and you cannot balme shoes for it...

it could be how you play your game thats why you get injured, though i hafta admit, nike foamposite shoes do manage to injure alot of its wearers...

question though...

once youre wearing the shoe, does it really matter if its fake, replica or the real deal?

then again, if you got money to burn, then pardon me...

I went to Cartimar yesterday & I saw the AJ3's being sold there are obvious fakes. The paint jobs are sloppy & the materials for the upper are synthetic. My friend's AJ3 fake look better. I've also seen the AA-AAA class. They almost look like the real thing but the problem w/ them is they don't have air soles & are good only for "porma". If you try them for playing b-ball, the risk for having an injury is great.

yes while its true there are obvious "fakes" out there, it is obvious that once you go to these places, eg cartimar, greenhills etc, you are getting replicas or outright factory rejects...so why hit on them.

ive got a replica aj3, i even got a sample torn down...lo and behold, it got the air soles and the urethane sole stuff in it, leather uppers too.

want real deals, then by all means go t0 to nike stadium or nike park or other "authorized dealers"

whilst the few of us who acrimp a bit will get two shoes for the price of one, and who cares if i break the shoe, ive got back up. remember, two for the price of one, ayt.

anyway, its not about hitting on you guys, sure "original is best" but it this day and age,dont you think marketing has got a better hold on peoples thinking.

i play basketball and whether fake or orig...pag minalas ka talaga ma iinjure ka, walang pinipili ang injury kahit Nike ang suot mo o KAYPEE :lol: :lol: the J19s i got from roxysnonie is pretty comfortable. :cool:

the thing i noticed with fakes is that the sole is a bit hard compared to the orig, so pag mas matagal ka naglalaro mas maraming stress sa lower leg.

Guest xbox_boy

boy, you must have money to burn...

anyway, fakes or not injries do happen, and you cannot balme shoes for it...

it could be how you play your game thats why you get injured, though i hafta admit, nike foamposite shoes do manage to injure alot of its wearers...

question though...

once youre wearing the shoe, does it really matter if its fake, replica or the real deal?

then again, if you got money to burn, then pardon me...

well hindi naman ako every other day naglalaro. once a week lang atsaka ung basketball shoes ko ginagamit ko lang sa paglalaro. so ang usual life span nya e usually 3 to 5 years.

Guest xbox_boy

well based on my experience marami na akong kabigan na na injured using fake rubber shoes. and isa pa madaling masira ang fake. tatagal lang yan ng 1 or 2 years. after that bili ka ulit. e para ka na ring bumili ng orig noon :P

id rather go for the real deal mahirap ng makipagsapalaran sa fake.

we have no argument as to which is better...mine is on an economic point of view, with how things are nowadays. imagine a legit jordan 19 goes for 8,950, come on now...

so you go by comfort, so what's the take on orig/fake shox basketbal shoes, i got my obserbvations on it, i wanna hear you guys out first!

Edited by roxysnonie
well ang sa akin lang naman ung binibili kong orig e hindi usually nalampas sa P5000. I dont want to buy anything thats around P8000+++

dude van wilder, try and extensively use that jordan 19 you got from me nga, i've been hearing some complaints about its design(guys remember design ha, not from where it was made)...

why? got some complaints that it hurts the shin just above the shoe collar, its the mesh, mataas daw pagka high cut nya...

much like the shox, it rebounds too fast its the lower leg that absorbs the shoe's rebound action,

Edited by roxysnonie

ahh regarding the shin, just loosening the strap a bit and you'll be fine... :) and before the the mesh theres a protective cushion naman e, just make sure its fully extended. kasalanan ko din kasi mahilig ako ankle socks lang. hehe :D

but overall i love this J19's...couldnt ask for more. nice pair of shoes

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Edited by Van Wilder