Boston Celtics

How can the team solve its not-so-impressive performance this season? I don't think they can even make it to the second round of the playoffs eventually. Much less making it to the finals unless they can tame lady luck.

The only way imho is to start rebuilding. But it seems to me that Ainge has been conservative to make any BOLD moves.

The C's are stuck with KG since he owns a no trade clause and may not amenable to be moved. And they continue to get sentimental in parting with PP ...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Downvote 1

The Celtics lose to the Wolves 110 -100 ...

The Bucks seems to be on its way to a win over the Bobcats thus cutting the celtic's lead for the 7th seed to just 1.5 games. All the Bucks needs to do is to tie the record of the Celtics and they can secure the 7th seed as they own the tie breaker. If this happens, HEAT -CELTICS in Rd 1 ... Let's get it on!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Downvote 1

i really hope na maging 8th seed ang celtics para magkaalaman na sa first round pa lang kung kaya ba talaga ng team na ito na makapasok sa nba finals.

with the deepest bench, elite shot blocking big man, an heir to pp and ofcourse ang dalawang top players na si pp at kg wala ka ng hahanapin pa. isama pa si avery bradley, the jet at lee, isa itong team na dapat katakutanrolleyes.gif

The Celtics can secure a spot in the playoffs with another win coupled with another loss by the sixers. And imho the bucks' lead should be enough to secure the final spot. None the less it still a dogfight for the 7th seed in the east. Who wants to face the mighty Heat in the first round. Kung celtics vs heat, manalo kaya ang celtics?

In reference to my previous post, the C's finally nailed a spot in the playoffs with a win over the Pistons.

I expect the Bucks to get the last spot even if they lose tonight vs the Wolves ... BUT it does not necessarily mean they will be seeded 8th. With 8 games left, they could still at least tie the Celtics record and end up being seeded 7th. The C's needs to maintain their lead over the Bucks if they want to avoid the Heat in the first round.

Edited by fatchubs
  • Like (+1) 3
1364895407[/url]' post='8586960']

i really hope na maging 8th seed ang celtics para magkaalaman na sa first round pa lang kung kaya ba talaga ng team na ito na makapasok sa nba finals.

with the deepest bench, elite shot blocking big man, an heir to pp and ofcourse ang dalawang top players na si pp at kg wala ka ng hahanapin pa. isama pa si avery bradley, the jet at lee, isa itong team na dapat katakutanrolleyes.gif

Sa pagkakasulat mo mukhang llamado ang celtics ah ... Wala pa si rondo niyanlaugh.gif

Well sana nga...kahit ang bucks ang makakakuha ng last spot hindi naman nakakasiguro ang Celtics na Bucks din ang last seed. Kung nagkataon, ito ang pinakakaabang-abang na 1st round serieswink.gif

Edited by fatchubs
  • Like (+1) 2
Guest Demonick Fury

Sa pagkakasulat mo mukhang llamado ang celtics ah ... Wala pa si rondo niyanlaugh.gif

Well sana nga...kahit ang bucks ang makakakuha ng last spot hindi naman nakakasiguro ang Celtics na Bucks din ang last seed. Kung nagkataon, ito ang pinakakaabang-abang na 1st round serieswink.gif

Powerhouse iyang Celtics. Kinatatakutan ng Miami iyan. Hahaha

I was looking at the standings and noticed that the Knicks are currently at number 2 in the east. If they can maintain that position, it seems that it will be an interesting first round series irregardless whether the Celtics ends up being 8th or 7th.

The Heat and the Knicks are two of the hottest teams now ... of course some may argue that the Heat have lost but I think they are now on cruise control mode wink.gif

• Like (+1) 3
Guest demon nick fury

At second overall in the NBA rankings they now have a great chance of reining the West and , who knows God willing, they ultimately outsmart the overperforming Miami Heat in the championships.

wish ko talaga para umpisa pa lang magkaalaman na hehehehe

you would have to wait next year ... rondo and sully ain't playing. there will still be questions hanging around if the heat wins. But it they lose then, there is nothing to discuss furtherlaugh.gif

You'll likely get the W with an "*" saying Celtics incomplete tongue.gif

I wasn't expecting PP and KG to play vs WSH. It seems the C's are not only trying to distance themselves from the Bucks but rather are making a strong push for 6th seed ... to evade a first round series with the Heat as well as the surging Knicks who have now solidify their hold as the 2nd seed. IMHO A series with the most likely 3rd seeded Pacers will surely be a much desirable first round series for the Celtics rather than facing the Heat or the Knicks.

• Like (+1) 1
Guest demon nick fury

Boston remains a great team and of course a great contender. Even if, let's say, they cannot even reach the Eastern championship much less NBA championship, their fan base would remain very strong!

Guest demon nick fury

My Dad's favorite team even up to now. But I think they will have a difficult series this time. Nothing is impossible though. Hope they can reach at least Game 6.

1366505771[/url]' post='8618444']

sayang talo ang celtics. terry played for 20 minutes with o points going 0 out of five from the field. bawi na lang sa next game. dami turn overs ng mga starter,

Actually its not only Terry who had a miserable night ...

Lahat ng reserves ZERO sa FG. Un 4 pts na bench production ( from Lee) galing FT.

• Like (+1) 2
Guest Satanick Fury

kaya nga nagpredict ako against sa knicks eh hindi mananalo ang celtics sa series na ito.

sa game 1 eh tatlo lang pinaglaro ni coach rivers sa bench, sayang naman eh team nila ang may pinakadeep na bench sa nba.

This is a very big let down for the team with the "deepest bench." I hope that they can regroup and win the next game. I want to see a 7 game series between these 2 teams.