A Song of Ice & Fire Series

• 2 weeks later...

HIndi pa huli ang lahat para simulang basahin ang series na ito. 1000+ pages lang naman ang isang libro pero matatapos mo din agad iyan. Natapos ko lahat in 2 months. Iyong iba mas mabilis pa. Waiting for books 6 and 7 to come out. Back then, the books are the spoilers of the TV series. Now it's the other way around. That is still not a reason for me not to to be excited for the next books.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

From Wikipedia:

On January 10, 2017, Martin announced on his blog in a response to a comment that he believed that The Winds of Winter will be released "this year", referring to 2017. However, he also noted that he believed the same thing would occur the previous year. In February 2017 he implied that he would announce completion and delivery of the book months before announcing its publication.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 2 months later...

I'm rooting for Jon Stargaryen to be Azor Ahai Reborn. And kind of theorizing that Daenerys would be his Nissa Nissa, and Longclaw would be his own Lightbringer. Song of Ice and Fire fits Jon perfectly, being both ice(Stark) and fire(Targaryen) himself. Also, I'm a believer that Tyrion is the Mad King's bastard, making him half-Targaryen as well, to ride one of Dany's dragons.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...

Ive just finnished reading the first of the series. It was good, just not the kind of book I like.Ill probably read the rest though, they sound good. I found the first to be a little depressing at times.

A word of cation to those who wish to read it, this book should not be read by anyone under 13, it has some adult content in it.

post-789769-2611.gif

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

my understanding is that George R.R. Martin was an SF writer with little interest in fantasy until Memory, Sorrow and Thorn convinced him that the genre could be more than his low expectations had led him to expect, and he went on to craft the Song of Ice and Fire series. So if you like Williams, and MS&T in particular, I'd say you have a higher-than-normal chance of liking the series.

I haven't read Williams, so I can't speak from experience, although they're on my lists of "books I want to read before I die but I know it's too long and I won't be able to read more than a fraction of it." And it's not especially high on it.

post-795742-2596.gif

• 6 months later...

Glucophone is a reed percussion contraption on which you can play with your hands and specialized sticks.

The uniqueness of this thingy lies in the information that ALL MAY PORTRAY ON IT.

Playing on it, you will observation probe vibrations that last will and testament enshroud you and everybody who is nearby, wadding with harmony and joy. It is not without percipience that this gizmo is called Appropriate Drum (Drum of Happiness) abroad. The publicity which has directed to the playing on the glucophone switches from the usual internal dialogues, algorithms, and ratings to the intentional weaving of the melodic pattern. The feeling, at the still and all time, is filled with gaiety from original undertaking and actively forms unheard of neural connections, and the body and consciousness are immersed in a submit of deep relaxation at the beck harmonious vibrations, like in tone and paint to a bell ringing.

I invite you to visit my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

Petal, reed, metal, tonal drums. The written agreement is wholly tuned. It goes well with the flute, piano, guitar. To work hand in glove an fabulous instrument that recently appeared - the Petal tone colour drum, prevalently known as a glucophone (joyousness, emission), a faculty of throbbing is enough.

His investigate is truthfully mystical. And you can learn to play it in just a two minutes - the pre-eminent aspect is to reasonable learn how to cudgel on metal tongues, and it ever sounds magical.

I invite you to visit my locate: http://steel-tongue-drum.info