Name Of The Teacher You Won't Forget

My thesis professor, Dr. Elmer Ordoñez.

Soft spoken with a brilliant mind.

Would have been a shoo-in for a diplomatic post sa sobrang tactful niya although he couldn't help himself from laughing when a classmate of mine said he wanted to do a thesis on the xerex columns.

Hindi ba si Gregorio R. ang favorite teacher mo? :D

Prof. Fylene Uy, BS Mathematics, MA.

- Analytical Geometry

- Differential Calculus

yung course ko maraming math, e sobrang hirap pa naman ako sa numbers. nung naging prof ko sya sa math for two consecutive semesters, parang naging sobrang dali ng math para sa akin to the point na naging favorite ko pa yung subject nya. sobrang effective ang way ng pagtuturo nya. galing!

Prof. Elfren Cruz - Strategic Management - DLSU -GSB

once you enroll in his class.. you will realize that only 10% of what you learned in Graduate School (lectures, tests,quizzes) can be used in the real world :lol:

Hahaha. He's one of my professor I also won't forget. Grabe ... he's someone who will not only prove you're wrong in your thinking but will convice you also why you're wrong. Yes, somebody unforgettable.

What do you say Mr. ProfMon? Regards to you.

mrs.bernardino,Math teacher in MIT...

only a square root of her class should pass. :grr:

she's really good in math,dont you think?

She reminds me of my MIT days ... haaay ... buti na lang di ako na-under sa kanya.

But one prof in MIT I won't forget is Mr. Sison - yup, some thinks he's a flip - I also was not under him but I got to know him up close and personal as I was a student assistant then ...

In MIT, another prof I admire is Engr. Calaguas of the CE School ... he can draw near-perfect circles of various sizes free-hand with a chalk. He also thought me how ... just imagine a circle on the board then trace it. Hirap ba? YEars na after, I still can't do it.

Ms. Gigi Francisco- thesis teacher ko na sobrang kalog at sobrang strict. lakas din uminom & lakas ng toyo ng babaeng to :lol:

Ms. Karen Cadiz - Nihongo teacher ko. :wub:

Mr. Knorby Roquiño - teacher ko sa Filipino & adviser namin nung 1st year & 3rd year high school. akala nya closet gay sya, pero sa totoo alam naman ng lahat

Ms. Ness Cuevas - English teacher ko from 1st year high school. galing magturo!!!

Mrs. Jospehine (?) Antoñino - English teacher ko nung 2nd year high school :wub: parang model ang dating. matangkad, maganda, sexy, matalino... swerte ng asawa nya

Mr. Pitch Pablo - galing na teacher. class adviser nung Grade 4. pero simpleng manyak. daming drawing ng hubad na babae sa notebook nya :lol:

Galing ako sa isang maliit na private school sa Novaliches, ca late 1970s.

Unforgettable sa akin 'yung isang naging teacher namin (one year lang yata), Mr Epifanio Ronquillo (English & Economics, third year). Lahat yata sa klase namin (all 35 of us) asar na asar sa kanya. He was everything I never liked.

More than 12 years later, as I was getting off the podium after my speech at the ESCAP (42nd Conference?), all I could think of was "@#$# Mr Ronquillo, nasan ka na ngayon?"

Siya kasi yung nagsabi na walang kahihinatnan yung buhay ko nung nasa high school pa ako.

Guest jason_kidd

High School:

Mr. "Teroy" Tenerife- he said he went to Baguio riding his bike without resting himself.... WHO WILL BELIEVE THIS GUY??? hehehehehe... :thumbsdownsmiley:

College:

Architect Avelino Micu- gosh... one of the worst... the most boring professor ever... Overtime as always sa class... Doing nothing for a 4-5 hour class... I think he has the intention of becoming a Dean... NO WAY!!!!! :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 4 weeks later...