Unusual Things You Find Attractive

I've always been attracted to very intelligent and confident women. Women who are wise enough who are not afraid to stand up to their man whenever the latter is wrong or headed in the wrong direction. Being supportive does not necessarily mean that they are submissive. As with other human beings, I make mistakes and I appreciate women who are never afraid to speak their mind on an issue or call me out if ever I do something wrong. (As long as she loves me of course and has my best interest at heart. :) )

Edited by willow_boy
I am extremely attractive to "chinitas". Is this unusual?

you're attractive to chinitas?

I don't know if this is unusual

why would you say they're attracted to you?

it would be pretty unusual if you looked like a dog and they'd still be attracted...

A woman who has clean stumpy toes

A woman who could spend hours playing a computer game

A woman who would watch ufc on tv with me

A woman who is demure in public, but ravage me in private

A woman who blushes

A woman who finishes all the food on her plate

A woman who's not ashamed of pleasuring herself

A woman who says oops when she accidentally passes gas

A woman who thinks flowers are a waste of money

A woman who speaks her mind

A woman who can stuff herself with food, more food and ask for seconds .....

A woman who's not ashamed of pleasuring herself and even ask me how often i do it

A woman who can drive a vehicle, motorbike

A woman who find it fun when i carry her on my back

A woman who would watch ufc on tv with me

A woman who finishes all the food on her plate

A woman who's not ashamed of pleasuring herself

A woman who says oops when she accidentally passes gas

A woman who speaks her mind

A lady who:

a) has no problem saying cuss words during a conversation

B) is comfortable drinking a bottle of beer at a corner sari-sari store

c) who can talk about the latest in the world of professional wrestling and professional basketball with ease

and still remain ladylike in her overall demeanor :thumbsupsmiley:

are you sure you're not looking for a mythical creature here? :lol:

a woman who's willing to indulge your craving for food even when she has put herself on a strict diet. (and yes, that means she gets to eat too. )

a woman who can spend her time looking at weird rock formations and not feel bored.

a woman who can sit in 3 repetitions of the Transformers movie and not feel the need to mock you for your obsession with things you saw on TV when you were a kid. (probably means she's an 80's baby too... whoops. :lol:)

are you sure you're not looking for a mythical creature here? :lol:

a woman who's willing to indulge your craving for food even when she has put herself on a strict diet. (and yes, that means she gets to eat too. )

a woman who can spend her time looking at weird rock formations and not feel bored.

a woman who can sit in 3 repetitions of the Transformers movie and not feel the need to mock you for your obsession with things you saw on TV when you were a kid. (probably means she's an 80's baby too... whoops. :lol:)

are you looking for me? hahaha

i find it cute when a guy asks permission to hold a girl's hand or to kiss a girl on the cheek.

lately, it makes me secretly smile when a colleague of mine stares at me everytime he sees me and not say a word.

uuhm so you find intelligent women unusual?

*waits for the carnage*

*pats self on back and whistles innocently*

Hahaha... intrigero ka! Hahaha :lol:

Intelligent and confident women are not unusual. In fact, they're the norm. A number of men tend to have a problem dealing with that.

Edited by willow_boy

-One-of-the-boys-type girls (girls who are to some extent, also into guy stuff)

-Women who combine sneakers, jeans, and a simple baby-tee with their hair in a neat ponytail under a baseball cap

-Rocker girls (girls who somewhat dress like rock stars, play musical instruments, live rockstar lifestyles)

-fair-skinned, mestiza girls with really smooth armpits

-girls who still look like they're "glowing" even when they are all sweaty

-girls who are somewhat geeky. (i've been a sucker for cute girls in glasses who wear braces, and are the math-and-physics-club-member types)

-a girl who would be conservative and demure in public, but would ravage me in private

I find it strangely attractive if a woman has some JOLOGS in her... hahahaha... SHET, I had to sit thru 2 hours of Romnick Sarmenta and Sheryll Cruz playing pa-cute in a movie back in college. My then GF was a schoolmate in Pisay (that supposedly genius factory by Agham Road) and we were already in UP. No matter. She was a fan of Romnick (I kinda looked like the guy back then.... hehehehehe... reason I got her, I guess).

I like a woman who is comfortable with what she really likes. That it doesn't matter if the whole damned world thinks she is jologs or what. f#&k society's opinion. f#&k the social pages of the Inquirer. I love Jolina Magdangal!

Mabuhay ang kababawan!

I never thought I would consider the nasal, raspy, (and at times, squeaky) sing-song voice quality a turn-on until I met my last ex-girlfriend. She is also a big fan of The Nanny, which seemed to have a strong influence on her sense of style and mannerisms (alternately, she may have identified with the main character so much, because she already possessed similar qualities. It is difficult to ascertain.) Nevertheless, she pulled the whole thing off with flying colors and redefined my idea of what is attractive.