Bad Boy Or Good Guy!

Bad Boy or Good Guy  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Ladies, take your pick

• Bad Boys
    • Good Guys

That's just not true...i like good guys :)

the more sensitive...the more attractive..

but ofcourse...it takes more than just being a good guy :)

pero miss kara, aminin mo, someitmes you want the astigin types....

lahat ng babaeng nakilala ko sa tanang buhay ko, they can't help but notice the astig, bad boy type, who'll later on, lie, cheat and hurt them.....

unfair naman sa mga nice guys tulad namin diba? :(

pero miss kara, aminin mo, someitmes you want the astigin types....

lahat ng babaeng nakilala ko sa tanang buhay ko, they can't help but notice the astig, bad boy type, who'll later on, lie, cheat and hurt them.....

unfair naman sa mga nice guys tulad namin diba? :(

no. ayaw ko talaga ng ganun...gusto ko sensitive type....di naman geek, nerdy type ha....http://www.freesmileys.org/emo/ad/no.gif

ayoko ng astig. :thumbsdownsmiley: ..astig na kase ako eh :P , gusto ko composed and cool...when i say cool di ibig sabihin astigin...pero dapat yung di k*ll joy...yung sasamahan/papayagan akong mag yosi, maglasing... pero...alalay lang sya...ayoko ng sobrang astig magsalita ( nasasapawan ako eh :P ....gusto ko may breeding...kase ako wala eh :P )

Ayoko rin nung laging galit at mainitin ulo....ayoko yung sisigawan ako o uutusan ako...potah...baka magkabasagan lang kami ng ulo! :D

In short....kung napanood mo yung American Pie...type ko si Josh Harnett....sya yung sensitive type of guy dun :wub:

I think this comes with age. Like if the girl is younger, maybe teens to early 20s mas type nila ang "bad boys." Pero as the girl gets older and more mature, mas alam na niya talaga yung type nyang guy--usually she'd prefer being with the good guy.

not necessarily...huling bad guy po na ginusto ko was when i was 13...bad guy pero consistent honor student hah :goatee: lahat po ng sumunod ay puro good guys na....kaso ako naman ang naging bad :( :D

er... can't newbies vote in the poll? i tried and it gave me a failure message. oh well. :P for the record, i would definitely go for the good guys. i hate it when guys try to dominate me. i'm looking for a life partner, not an authority figure.

here here for the nice guys.

btw, I'm not sure with the posting, perhaps we can ask one of our esteemed moderators to check this out for us.

If women really go after the good guys....where were you when we were desperately looking for love? Either you were really after bad guys or you did not trust us even if we where sincerely being good to you? ....come to think of it, maybe you found us too harmless to abuse us or perhaps you don't find us a challenge.....Or perhaps.....the only thing you were looking for in a good guy is security....because you are not getting any younger and after having a lofty share with wild men, you tend to worry about your future so you look for someone who can guarantee you the basic necessities...

Whatever it is, you always notice us a little too late....and whats funny is that, we are starting to think what you are proclaiming is nothing but lip service.

But if you are really what you say you are then that's unfortunate.....coz' i guess our fates dictate otherwise.

I think what they're really looking for is a bod boy to tame and change into a nice guy.

but it's happend more than once that a woman would take a nice guy and change him

into something more presentable to todays society, thus being a bad boy type

Women prefer bad asses coz they look tough enough to protect them, unlike nice guys who tucks their dicks between their legs

If that is the case then the women you know who say such things have a lot to figure out.

And the operative term you used here is look...

Just because a car looks fast doesn't mean it can go any faster than a regular looking car.

Same with people dude.

Just beacuse nice guys look, well nice, and not astig or tough doesn't mean we can't bust a bone or two

when it comes to protecting the ladies.

And also, just because a guy looks tough doesn't mean he wont tuck thier cock between their legs.

Edited by preacher

You are right about women who want men who have gaps in their life, so that they can have the duty to fill them in.

I have a lady friend who came crying to me in the phone one night, telling me how a dick her assh*le of a boyfriend is. This boyfriend of hers is such a bad ass that he once threatened a guy's life with a bottlecap. I quickly put the phone down on this girl. I know shes gonna turn me in to an emotional tampon, while she will be sleeping with this bad guy afterwards. Damn, it shouldve been the other way around!!

And you know what? We really cannot blame women for being attracted to these kind of men. In a relationship, someone has to take the lead and wear the pants, and thats what women want. They cant see that in a nice guy, coz nice guys can be just too fawnile and obsequious, and are too busy putitng the pussy in the pedestal, which is sad to say what Ive been seeing alot about in these forums. As men, our job is not to worhsip the goddess. Our job is to f#&k the goddess.

This kinda reminds me of Sean Connery in "The Rock"

".... do your best? That's what the losers always say. Winners go home and f#&k the prom queen."

You are right about women who want men who have gaps in their life, so that they can have the duty to fill them in.

I have a lady friend who came crying to me in the phone one night, telling me how a dick her assh*le of a boyfriend is. This boyfriend of hers is such a bad ass that he once threatened a guy's life with a bottlecap. I quickly put the phone down on this girl. I know shes gonna turn me in to an emotional tampon, while she will be sleeping with this bad guy afterwards. Damn, it shouldve been the other way around!!

And you know what? We really cannot blame women for being attracted to these kind of men. In a relationship, someone has to take the lead and wear the pants, and thats what women want. They cant see that in a nice guy, coz nice guys can be just too fawnile and obsequious, and are too busy putitng the pussy in the pedestal, which is sad to say what Ive been seeing alot about in these forums. As men, our job is not to worhsip the goddess. Our job is to f#&k the goddess.

This may very well be the answer I was looking for. Though the social norm doesn't state that all nice guys are like that, it leaves the rest of them wondering what the bad boy had to offer. One thing leads to another, compromising this and that until one day he turns into the very person he detests. The bad boy, screwing every girl in sight, who needs to feel astig so he would hit his girl, hit on other girls, lie and cheat. But at least he's wearing the pants......

I've always preferred "good guys" and I think it's just my upbringing to not take any men's bullsh!t.

Although, I don't want a sissy naman that I can walk all over. Heck, who wants that!

I want a good guy with a backbone and who can hold their own. And be able to handle my personality

and not be afraid to put me back in my place when necessary.

Honestly, the ladies (and gents, too) that are into these so called "bad guys" are either attracted to dramas in their life

Or want something or someone they can't have. Maybe it's a syndrome that most of us women have

(and surely, a lot of men also suffer from this) of wanting to "fix", "change", "nurture", or "mold"

someone into what we want and view that as our life's worth and accomplishment.

• Like (+1) 1

to waterbearer: maybe you just didn't notice the good girls looking for good guys in your life because we're sometimes we're not all that noticeable. we're not usually flashy or sexy or drop dead gorgeous so we don't tend to turn the average guy's head, and let's face it, attraction usually starts with one's eyes, right? ;) maybe we just seem plain and boring to you men, but we know that we do have a lot to offer, and some of us are willing to hold out till we find someone who can appreciate us for what we are.

well, such is life. as you said, "i guess our fates dicatate otherwise."

peace. :)

A good heart will help you to a bonny face, my lad and a bad one will turn the bonniest into something worse than ugly.

Live not as though there were a thousand years ahead of you. Fate is at your elbow; make yourself good while life and power are still yours.

In goodness there are all kinds of wisdom.

Goodness is uneventful. It does not flash, it glows.

On the whole, human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time

Beauty endures only for as long as it can be seen; goodness, beautiful today, will remain so tomorrow.

Goodness is the only investment which never fails.

Look for no reward in goodness but goodness itself.

bro preacher, pasingit lang ha...

i personally believe girls are attracted to bad boys who has a good side. than good guys who do bad. alam mo yun? its like a bad boy who has his soft side. yung naiintindihan niya whatever the girl is going through. astigin ang dating pero pag malungkot ang girl nila or kahit friend lang nila, hindi na kelangan sabihan pa na he is needed to be on his girl's side. he will give himself agad. offer a shoulder to cry on, a body to lean on, ears that will listen to them, eyes that will cry with them, and a heart that understands and doesn't judge. o kaya yung type ng guy na makikinig lang sa sama ng loob na nilalabas ng girl sa kanya and will not even tell her na "sus ok lang yan..." or "wala yan, maliit na bagay lang yan..." making the girl feel even worse. sabi ng mga female friends ko ganun daw yung hanap nilang guy.

Robin Padilla comes to mind pag napaguusapan ang topic na ito eh.

A good heart will help you to a bonny face, my lad and a bad one will turn the bonniest into something worse than ugly.

Live not as though there were a thousand years ahead of you. Fate is at your elbow; make yourself good while life and power are still yours.

In goodness there are all kinds of wisdom.

Goodness is uneventful. It does not flash, it glows.

On the whole, human beings want to be good, but not too good, and not quite all the time

Beauty endures only for as long as it can be seen; goodness, beautiful today, will remain so tomorrow.

Goodness is the only investment which never fails.

Look for no reward in goodness but goodness itself.

know what miss kara, i typed this already kaso akala ko lumalayo na ako sa topic eh. pero since na raise mo na, let me add something up lang.

doing good, specially service to other people is a privilege. it is not a responsibility as not everyone is capable or has the means to do it. minsan lang medyo masakit na gumawa ka na ng mabuti sa ibang tao pero napagisipan ka pa ng masama. kesyo may pinaplano lang na masama or worse, habol lang freebie or maka score. whenever something good was done to you, its always nice to acknowledge the person. whether it was unsolicited or asked. in my case, madalas napagiisipan din ng ganito. but i don't let it stop me from helping others. kasi masaya din ako na nakakatulong sa iba eh. i just hope someday, when i die, people will remember me, for the goodness in me. mamamatay akong masaya. at hindi na kita mumultuhin hehehe. :P

Yama is bringing all sorts of correct into this thread

It's not about being good/bad guys

it's confidence

it's having balls

women like men

not boys

men have backbones and stand up for what they believe in, and says screw the man when he has to. A real man will not put the pussy on a pedestal, but not be an a$$hole to his wife, but will be more of a partner, who has equal say on anything

"nice" guys are often those guys who are at their lady's beck and call

cuckold is what it's called

know what miss kara, i typed this already kaso akala ko lumalayo na ako sa topic eh. pero since na raise mo na, let me add something up lang.

doing good, specially service to other people is a privilege. it is not a responsibility as not everyone is capable or has the means to do it. minsan lang medyo masakit na gumawa ka na ng mabuti sa ibang tao pero napagisipan ka pa ng masama. kesyo may pinaplano lang na masama or worse, habol lang freebie or maka score. whenever something good was done to you, its always nice to acknowledge the person. whether it was unsolicited or asked. in my case, madalas napagiisipan din ng ganito. but i don't let it stop me from helping others. kasi masaya din ako na nakakatulong sa iba eh. i just hope someday, when i die, people will remember me, for the goodness in me. mamamatay akong masaya. at hindi na kita mumultuhin hehehe. :P

Nakuhhh asa ka pa Master! Don't expect to be acknowledged, even after you're six feet under. You do something that's 'good' because you know you are doing the right thing. Kung mapagisipan ka pa ng masama, well PI nila! You do it for yourself, not because you want to be perceived in a certain way. Let me misquote a famous line by Shakespeare: The evil that men do live after them. The good is oft interred with their bones.' Pakshet!

Edited by Dr_PepPeR
Women ideally wants good guys but subconsciously likes bad guys especially the robin padilla like magalang pero medyo bastos! Am i right girls???

Hindi bastos si Robin..

Basta kami para sa....Good guy na hindi immature ang isip...at kilos. Good guy who knows when to stand up for himself and for the people he cares about.